Quest – O – Meter Shoppe~!

*Bows* Welcome to the quest-o-meter Shoppe! Thank you for visiting, please browse through out merchandise, and don’t forget to read the rules before you order.

Quest-O-meter?

A Quest-O-meter marks how close you are to completing your quest, and they look like this:
User Image

Priceing – A basic Quest-O-meter(with one colour pallet, one corner style, and one meter type) is 100g, add ons cost extra, as listed below.

Updates – As you get closer to your goal, and you want your Quest-O-meter updated all you need to do Is notify me by posting here telling me how much gold you now have, and I’ll up date your meter, free of charge!

Hosting – Since I update the Quest-O-meters with your progress, i’ll host them at photobucket for you, if you’d really like to host your own just say so.

Pick up – Once I’ve finished your Quest-O-meter, and received payment I’ll send you a link to your finished Quest-O-meter and you can do what you’d like with it.

So you’d like a Quest-O-meter? Yay! You’d better read the rules now though…

+the rules+

- Fill out the order form completely, and post it in the shop.
- Allow a week or so for your order once you’re the next on the waiting list before pestering Sparkie about it, she won’t like that.
- Say please and thank you, its common courtesy, and be respectful of other customers.
- Once you’ve placed your order send the trade right away, putting ‘pumpernickel Quest-O-meter’ as the subject, so I know you’ve read the rules.

Now, ready to order? You should pick out what you’d like from the selection below and fill in the order form...

Colour pallets:

User Image

Corner styles:

Meter types:

Marker types:

Add ons:

Order form

The item you’re questing for:
The cost of that item:
Amount you currently have towards the item:
Colour pallet number:
Corner style: