<< < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
Sorry I disappeared. Got sick, probably crashing soon after this too.

That's totally fine! I hope you feel better!

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

Thanks, yeah me too as I have work in the morning, and Korea doesn't really believe in sick days.

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

Thanks, yeah me too as I have work in the morning, and Korea doesn't really believe in sick days.

Ow..I hope you feel better. Get a ton of rest and I wish you luck at work tomorrow!

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

Ow..I hope you feel better. Get a ton of rest and I wish you luck at work tomorrow!
Thanks, how is your weekend going?

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

Pretty good, just talking to this random person in the CB.
I don't really like being in there though. That's where most people get reported and stuff. I don't want to lose everything. crying
Not like I do anything to lose them but still.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

I don't really like being in there though. That's where most people get reported and stuff. I don't want to lose everything. crying
Yeah, I lost my main account because my sister's friend was a hacker and was cybering, so she hacked into our accounts to trade the money she got from doing it, thinking she wouldn't get caught that way. She did get caught and then my sister and I lost our accounts in the process because of what she did.

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

Yeah, I lost my main account because my sister's friend was a hacker and was cybering, so she hacked into our accounts to trade the money she got from doing it, thinking she wouldn't get caught that way. She did get caught and then my sister and I lost our accounts in the process because of what she did.

That must have stunk! I lost one of my accounts because someone thought that I was a hacker. I don't even know how to hack someone. And I have no reason to do something like that.
It's not like I'm dying to have all the gold in the world. I'd like to earn it all on my own.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Kuchiki
That must have stunk! I lost one of my accounts because someone thought that I was a hacker. I don't even know how to hack someone. And I have no reason to do something like that.
It's not like I'm dying to have all the gold in the world. I'd like to earn it all on my own.
Yeah, it did, and I tried to fight them on it, but they couldn't prove that it wasn't me who had done the trades. I had no proof that she hacked. And that was the account I had used real money to get some of the collectibles.

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
Yeah, it did, and I tried to fight them on it, but they couldn't prove that it wasn't me who had done the trades. I had no proof that she hacked. And that was the account I had used real money to get some of the collectibles.

Wait, you can prove that you didn't do something if they report you? Why didn't I know of this when my other account was getting hacked and then banned? emo

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

Wait, you can prove that you didn't do something if they report you? Why didn't I know of this when my other account was getting hacked and then banned? emo
It didn't work for me, and it took me forever to find contact information. I don't even remember how I got it.

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

It didn't work for me, and it took me forever to find contact information. I don't even remember how I got it.

*sighs* Oh well, what happened happened. I just hope that it doesn't happen again.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

*sighs* Oh well, what happened happened. I just hope that it doesn't happen again.
Yeah, exactly. I might just quit gaia for good if that happens again. Because I was innocent last time.

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki

Yeah, exactly. I might just quit gaia for good if that happens again. Because I was innocent last time.

I'm innocent.
And I don't want you to quit!

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Princess Kuchiki
I'm innocent.
Lol, I believe you, trust me. And I probably won't quit for good unless this account gets banned. Then its like screw this, its not a fair system.

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
KagomeHigurashi08
Princess Kuchiki
I'm innocent.
Lol, I believe you, trust me. And I probably won't quit for good unless this account gets banned. Then its like screw this, its not a fair system.

Yeah. But oh well. I love gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces