Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is your favorite type of fruit?

Berry! Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, etc. 0.46788990825688 46.8% [ 102 ]
Hesperidium! Oranges, Grapefruits, Lemons, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
Pepo! Watermelons, Honeydews, Cantaloupes, etc. 0.20183486238532 20.2% [ 44 ]
Pome! Apples and Pears 0.087155963302752 8.7% [ 19 ]
Drupe! Peaches, Apricots, Plums, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
I don't care for fruit. 0.027522935779817 2.8% [ 6 ]
Gold! 0.13302752293578 13.3% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 218 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Pffft it's not even the way she speaks, it's the words she uses that cause small arguments, like Jelly for Jam, Chips for crisps. Just tons of stupid stuff.

Though she is slowly getting the idea that words that are bad there are not bad everywhere else I still cannot use 'c**t' around her sad

She's from around uuuh, Nashville and Chicago she has family in both and moves between them occasionally.

Luckily she doesn't sound like a redneck.

Now now, you might have to forgive her on the jam vs. jelly debate. Jelly is made from the juice only, jam includes the seeds (preserves have large pieces of fruit, and marmalade has pieces of the skin in it).

I forgive naught! and my god "Cilantro" and "Coriander" you have no idea the stupid s**t that's caused lol.

Oh hey, you got all the links working now biggrin

*puts cilantro in your salsa!* Muahahah! But yeah, it's just a US thing. I love me some leafy coriander though. =3

O.o And I didn't do anything to the links. Maybe tiny CC decided to stop being stupid.

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Pffft it's not even the way she speaks, it's the words she uses that cause small arguments, like Jelly for Jam, Chips for crisps. Just tons of stupid stuff.

Though she is slowly getting the idea that words that are bad there are not bad everywhere else I still cannot use 'c**t' around her sad

She's from around uuuh, Nashville and Chicago she has family in both and moves between them occasionally.

Now now, you might have to forgive her on the jam vs. jelly debate. Jelly is made from the juice only, jam includes the seeds (preserves have large pieces of fruit, and marmalade has pieces of the skin in it).

I forgive naught! and my god "Cilantro" and "Coriander" you have no idea the stupid s**t that's caused lol.

*puts cilantro in your salsa!* Muahahah! But yeah, it's just a US thing. I love me some leafy coriander though. =3

O.o And I didn't do anything to the links. Maybe tiny CC decided to stop being stupid.

Pffft, I'm British we don't have salsa, we have curries up the a** though because of India, and they use an a** ton of Coriander.

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Pffft, I'm British we don't have salsa, we have curries up the a** though because of India, and they use an a** ton of Coriander.

Hmm, curry. I have to go out of my way to get some really good Indian food. I've not mastered making it at home. I should totally bring a Mexican restaurant to England. It would be novel!

Romantic Bookworm

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Hmm, curry. I have to go out of my way to get some really good Indian food. I've not mastered making it at home. I should totally bring a Mexican restaurant to England. It would be novel!

Do it, apparently we have shitty Mexican food here so it'd be pretty easy to top it I guess biggrin

Romantic Bookworm

This is no good eating one meal a day. >.> *raids the fridge*

Lavish Spirit

Romantic Bookworm

Romantic Bookworm

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hiya Yuki! I dunno if you remember IllyriaSkye, but that's me~
^~^ The plushies look familiar, I might have one laying around. :3

Romantic Bookworm

Firefly of Doom
Hiya Yuki! I dunno if you remember IllyriaSkye, but that's me~
^~^ The plushies look familiar, I might have one laying around. :3

Ohhh! For whys did you change your username? And I found your plushie:

User Image
Circa 2007

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
yuki_lily

That's it! ^~^ Wow I can't believe you still have it! heart
I changed my name cuz I started using the name Firefly elsewhere, can't remember where, and Sailor Saturn is my favorite SM character, her name means Firefly and she's the senshi of death and rebirth. :3

Romantic Bookworm

Firefly of Doom
yuki_lily

That's it! ^~^ Wow I can't believe you still have it! heart
I changed my name cuz I started using the name Firefly elsewhere, can't remember where, and Sailor Saturn is my favorite SM character, her name means Firefly and she's the senshi of death and rebirth. :3

I have records of just about everything. =3 *is a good book keeper*

Ah, makes sense. Firefly makes me think of the TV show though. ^^

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
yuki_lily

I know! gonk That show kinda stole my thunder. Hoping it gets better now with Crystal coming out. Used to be, people didn't even know what Sailor Moon was.

Romantic Bookworm

Firefly of Doom
yuki_lily

I know! gonk That show kinda stole my thunder. Hoping it gets better now with Crystal coming out. Used to be, people didn't even know what Sailor Moon was.

Really? It's a terribly popular manga and anime. >.> Though I grew up on Sailor Moon. It was on Toonami! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff