Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is your favorite type of fruit?

Berry! Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, etc. 0.46788990825688 46.8% [ 102 ]
Hesperidium! Oranges, Grapefruits, Lemons, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
Pepo! Watermelons, Honeydews, Cantaloupes, etc. 0.20183486238532 20.2% [ 44 ]
Pome! Apples and Pears 0.087155963302752 8.7% [ 19 ]
Drupe! Peaches, Apricots, Plums, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
I don't care for fruit. 0.027522935779817 2.8% [ 6 ]
Gold! 0.13302752293578 13.3% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 218 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
* All banners from banner.fotor.com

Welcome to yuki_lily's Pixel Plushie Shop! Here you will find decorative pixel art for your profiles, threads, signatures, etc. As long as you don't try to claim it as your own artwork, you can pretty much do whatever you like with it. The original shop for my art started over five years ago, but has since had a hiatus or two. I'm looking to keep this shop alive and open going forward. And if anyone has any suggestions for new plushies just let me know and I'll consider it. I hope everyone enjoys my pixel plushies as much as I do. Happy shopping!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

[Introduction] [Updates] [Rules] [Ordering and Pricing] [Gaia NPC Plushies] [Anime Plushies] [Video Game Plushies] ❃
❃ [Television and Movie Plushies] [Sign Holding Plushies] [Limited Edition Plushies] [Games and Contests] [Links] ❃

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

3.8.15 - The shop is open once more. No updates at this time, but I'm going to be working today on some new plushies off of the requested list.

1.8.15 - Hey guys, going on a temporary hiatus. Real life is getting very busy, but I hope to open up again soon with a bunch of updates for the shop.
12.11.14 - Added a Christmas Limited.
11.1.14 - Currently working on Disney's Sleeping Beauty plushies. Also have updates for the Gaian, Anime, and Cartoon sections.
10.25.14 - Hey everyone, I'm doing an inspiration thread in the event forum. Inspiration is needed! Come all Angels and Demons! Pretty much just post a picture and I'll make the plushie of it. And I'll be sending it free to the person who requested it. =)
9.11.14 - Added Disney's Frozen and Snow White plushies to the Cartoon section.
8.5.14 - Gaian Plushies are now available for order. Billonaire's Club have also received sneak preview of Firefly/Serenity plushies.
7.25.14 - Added Attack on Titan plushies to the Anime section. Also updating the sections to be in alphabetical order.
7.20.14 - Created The Billionaire Club in a post on the front page. This is for those who send a trade for one billion gold for all the plushies. Those in this club will get frequent updates on new plushies.
7.19.14 - Setup is complete! The shop is now open for business!
7.19.14 - Setting up the thread.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❃ [Introduction] [Updates] [Rules] [Ordering and Pricing] [Gaia NPC Plushies] [Anime Plushies] [Video Game Plushies] ❃
❃ [Television and Movie Plushies] [Sign Holding Plushies] [Limited Edition Plushies] [Games and Contests] [Links] ❃

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

- Be polite to the owner, customers, affiliates, and bumpers.
- Please do not steal any of my pixel plushies. It will make me very sad.
- The plushies will be sent with a small signature. If you're wondering about it, it's just the letters 'Y' and 'L' in runes and put together. If you are wanting to make edits to it, such as place it on your profile page without a background so it appears to be a sticker, then you may remove the signature.
- DO NOT ADVERTISE IN MY THREAD. If you ask to be an affiliate and leave the code to your minishop in my thread, that's fine. Just please do not just leave a random link to your thread in my minishop.
- Please read over the ordering forms. If you have any questions, ask in this thread by quoting me or PM me (yuki_lily). I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have.
- Important Note: When you first send the trade, I will not accept and confirm my side of it until after I have finished your order. That way you know that as soon as you finish the trade, your plushie will be sent ASAP.
- Rules are subject to change if the need comes to modify or add to them.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❃ [Introduction] [Updates] [Rules] [Ordering and Pricing] [Gaia NPC Plushies] [Anime Plushies] [Video Game Plushies] ❃

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

Steps to ordering your plushie:

1. Fill out a form below and post it in the thread.
2. Send a trade for the yuki_lily.
3. Once trade is complete, you will be sent a PM with the image of your purchase.
4. The pixel image you receive will be hosted on my photobucket account. You will have a week (7 days) from the day I send it to you to move it to your own photo hosting provider. After the week I will delete it. I will not give you a refund or upload them again if you do not host them yourself.

The order forms:

Are located under each option of ordering plushies.

* You MUST send the trade or contact me concerning the price of your order or I will not do your order and skip on to the next person who has sent the trade already.

* Be sure to have your PMs open to the public or I will be unable to send your orders.

The cost overview:

Gaia NPC Plushies:----------10,000,000g/1 plat each
Anime Plushies:----------10,000,000g/1 plat each
Video Game Plushies:----------10,000,000g/1 plat each
Television and Movie Plushies:----------10,000,000g/1 plat each
Sign Holding Plushies:----------20,000,000g/2 plat each

Gaian Plushies/Limited Edition:----------Prices listed in the Limited Edition section.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Row 1: Admin, Agatha, Anna Corinne Von Helson, Anna Corinne Von Helson2, Azrael, Barret, Becky, Brennivin, Bucho, Cindy Donovinh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Row 2: Ciro, Devin, Dr. Singh, Edmund, Edy, Flynn, Gino, Gino2, GRS Accountant, Ian

Row 3: Ian2, Ian3, J. Gambino, Jinx, Josie, Josie2, Kanoko, Lance, Leon, Lex

Row 4: Liam, Louie, Marie Von Helson, Marie Von Helson2, Meredith, Mirai, Moira, Moira2, Natasha, Nicholae

Row 5: Old Man Logan, Peyo, Prakash Singh, Rina, Ruby, Rufas, Rufas2, Russel Ace, Sam, Sam2

Row 6: Sasha, Sasha2, Stein, The Masque, Timmy, Timmy Older, Vanessa, Vanessa2, Vladimir Von Helson, Zhivago

[b]The Gaia NPC Plushies[/b]
Username:
Plushie Name(s):
Other:
Total Cost:

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

Ah! My Goddess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Belldandy

Attack on Titan
Row 1: Annie Leonhart, Armin Arlert, Colossus Titan, Eren Yeager, Eren Yeager Titan, Erwin Smith, Female Titan, Hange Zoë, Jean Kirstein, Levi Ackerman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Row 2: Mikasa Ackerman, Sasha Blouse

Beyblade
Row 1: Brooklyn Masefield, Bryan Kuznetsov, Daichi Sumeragi, Enrique Giancarlo, Garland Siebald, Gary Tan, Hilary Tachibana, Ian Papov, Johnny McGregor, Julia Fernandez

Row 2: Kai Hiwatari, Kai Hiwatari2, Kane Yamashita, Kevin Cheng, King, Lee Wong, Mariah Wong, Max Tate, Ming Ming, Moses Kelley

Row 3: Oliver Polanski, Ozuma, Queen, Raul Fernandez, Ray Kon, Robert Jürgens, Salima, Spencer Petrov, Tala Valkov, Tyson Granger

Black Butler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ciel Phantomhive, Ciel Phantomhive2, Grell Sutcliff, Sebastian, Undertaker

Black Jack
Black Jack

Bleach
Aizen, Grimmjow, Hiyori, Ichigo Bleach, Ichigo Hollow, Neliel, Renji, Rukia, Ulquiorra, Yachiru

Blood+
Hagi

Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dokuro Mitsukai, Dokuro Mitsukai2, Sakura Kusakabe

Burst Angel
Jo

Chobits
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chii, Freya

Death Note
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evil B, L, Light, Misa

Detective Conan
Conan, Kaitou Kid

Digimon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bakemon, Mimi, Mimi2, Phantomon, Renamon, Rika, Soulmon, Touma

Dragon Ball Z
Row 1: Android 8, Android 14, Android 15, Android 16, Android 17, Android 18, Android 19, Announcer Guy, Buu Evil, Chiaotzu

Row 2: Dr. Gero, Dr. Myuu, Freeza, Freeza Final, Freeza Mecha, Gogeta SS, Gohan Child, Gohan Kid, Gohan Teen, Goku Child

Row 3: Goku SSJ5, Gotanks, Gotanks Ghost, Gotanks SSJ3, Krillin, Master Roshi, Piccolo, Puar, Raditz, Super Baby Vegeta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Row 4: Tenshinhan, Trunks, Trunks Future, Tsuru-sennin, Vegeta, Vegeta SS, Vegeta SS4, Yamcha

Fruits Basket
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kagura Sohma, Kyo Sohma, Momiji Sohma, Tohru Honda, Yuki Sohma

Fullmetal Alchemist
Edward Elric, Edward Elric2

GetBackers
Row 1: Ban Mido, Emishi Haruki, Emishi Haruki2, Ginji Amano, Hevn, Himiko Kudo, Juubei Kakei, Kazuki Fuchoin, Kurodo Akabane, Madoka Otowa

Row 2Makubex, Natsumi Mizuki, Paul Wan, Sakura Kakei, Shido Fuyuki

Gravitation
Eiri, Ryuichi, Ryuichi2, Ryuichi3, Shuichi

Gundam Wing
Heero

./Hack
Alkaid, Tsukasa

Hetalia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Germany, Italy, Japan, USA

Inu Yasha
Row 1:Bankotsu, Inu Yasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Miroku2, Sango

Row 2: Sesshomaru

Kagerou Project
Ayano Tateyama

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
Nemo, Princess Camille

Mai HiME
Natsuki, Shizuru

Nana
Hatchi, Nana, Nobu, Shin, Yasu

Naruto
Row 1: Deidara, Gaaru, Gaaru2, Gaaru3, Gaaru4, Genshou, Haku, Haku2, Ino Yamanaka, Itachi

Row 2: Kakashi, Kakuzu, Kakuzu2, Kankuro, Kisame, Naruto, Naruto2, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sakura2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Row 3: Sasori, Sasuke, Sasuke2, Shikamaru, Temari, Temari2, Zabuza Momochi

Ouran High School Host Club
Row 1: Haruhi, Haruhi Alice, Hikaru, Hikaru Cheshire, Honey, Honey March Hare, Kaoru, Kaoru Cheshire, Kyouya, Kyouya Caterpillar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Row 2: Kyouya Vampire, Mori, Mori Doormouse, Tamaki, Tamaki Hatter, Tamaki Knight

Pokemon
Row 1: Ash Ketchum, Azumarill, Bulbasaur, Caterpie, Chikorita, Chimecho, Chingling, Cisor, Dawn, Dawn2

Row 2: Drifblim, Drifloon, Flareon, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grass Wormadam, Gary Oak, Haunter, Horsea, Jinx

Row 3: Kirlia, Lopunny, Lucario, Ludicolo, Manaphy, Mew, Mime Jr., Misdreavus, Mr. Mime, Paras

Row 4: Parasect, Pikachu, Pokemon Girl, Ralts, Riolu, Sableye, Scyther, Shedinja, Shelgon, Shrifty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Row 5: Shuzue, Skitty, Spiritomb, Sudowoodo, Venonat, Vileplume, Wally, Weedle, Zekrom

Prince of Tennis
Eiji Kikumaru, Syuske Fuji

Ranma 1/2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akane, Mousse, Ranma Boy-Type, Ranma Girl-Type, Ryoga, Shampoo, Ukyo

Rebirth
Deshwitat

Reborn!
Hayato Gokudera

Rozen Maiden
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hinaichigo, Souseiseki, Suiseiseki

Saber Marionette
Lime

Sailor Moon
Row 1: Ami Mizuno, Eternal Sailor Moon, King Endymion, Mamoru Chiba, Naru Osaka, Prince Endymion, Rei Hino, Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Moon

Row 2: Sailor Neptune, Super Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Usagi Tsukino

Saiyuki
Gojyo, Hakkai, Sanzo, Son Goku

Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei
Kafuka Fuura, Nozomu Itoshiki

Sekirei
Musubi

Shaman King
Lyserg

Shugo Chara
Ikuto, Ikuto2

Speed Racer
Speed Racer, Trixie

Studio Ghibli's Howl's Moving Castle
Howl, Sophie

Studio Ghibli's Kiki's Delivery Service
Kiki, Kiki2

Studio Ghibli's My Neighbor Totoro
Totoro

Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away
Chihiro, Haku, Sen

Tokyo Mew Mew
Ichigo Mew Mew

Toriko
Sunny, Sunny2

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
TRC Fai, TRC Mokona, TRC Sakura, TRC Tomoyo

Vampire Knight
Kaname Kuran, Yuki Cross, Yuki Cross2, Zero Kiryu

Wallflower
Sunako

YuGiOh
Arkana, Dark Magician, Dark Magician2, Pegasus

Yu Yu Hakusho
Botan, Botan2, Jin Kaze, Kazuma Kuwabara, Yuskuke Urameshi

[b]Anime Plushies[/b]
Username:
Plushie Name(s): (Series: Names)
Other:
Total Cost:

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

Ace Attorney
Detective Gumshoe, Miles Edgeworth

Bloody Roar
Nagi, Uranus, Uriko, Xion, Yugo

Darkstalkers
Q-Bee

Dead Or Alive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ein, Helena, Helena2, Helena3, Hitomi, Tina, Tina2, Tina3, Tina4

Death By Degree
Bryce Adams, Enrique Ortega, Nina Willimas2

Devil May Cry
Dante, Virgil

Disgaea
Plenair

Dynasty Warriors
Ma Chao, Zhou Yu

Fate / Unlimited Codes
Saber Lily

Final Fantasy VII
Aerith, Cloud Strife, Zack Fair

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Advent Cloud, Advent Loz

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
CC Cloud, CC Zack

Final Fantasy VIII
Rinoa Heartilly, Seifer Almasy, Squall Leonhart

Final Fantasy IX
Garnet

Final Fantasy X
Yuna

Final Fantasy X-2
Rikku, Yuna2

Final Fantasy XIII
Lightning, Vanille

Harvest Moon
Harvest Boy, Popuri

Hotel Dusk
Louie DeNonno

Kingdom Hearts
Axelm Halloween Town Sora, KH Cloud, KH Squall, Namine, Riku, Sora

Kingdom Hearts II
KH Seifer, KH Squall2, Sora2

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Dark Link, Ganondorf, Link, Sheik

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Ogre Link

Mortal Combat
Sub-zero

Nintendo Mario Party 6
Toad, Toadette

Nintendo Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Mini Shy Guy

Nintendo Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Boo Guy, Shy Guy

Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Ice Climber Nana, Ice Climber Popo, Kid Icarus

Perfect Dark
Mr. Blonde

Resident Evil
Ada Wong, Ashley Graham, Leon Kennedy, Luis Sera

Shadow Hearts
Alice Elliot

Shining Force
Amitaliri, Faulklin

Soul Caliber
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Masked Emperor, Raphael Sorel, Ryu Hayabusa, Seung Mina, Taki, Yunsung

Tales of the Abyss
Jade, Tear

Tekken
Asuka, Nina Willimas, Xiaoyu

The World Ends With You
Neku, Joshua, Shiki

Vocaloid
Hatsune Miku

WW RAW
Jeff Hardy

Xenosaga
Kos-Mos

[b]Video Game Plushies[/b]
Username:
Plushie Name(s):
Other:
Total Cost:

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❃ [Introduction] [Updates] [Rules] [Ordering and Pricing] [Gaia NPC Plushies] [Anime Plushies] [Video Game Plushies]

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

Alice in Wonderland
User Image
Alice1, Alice2

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
User Image
Willy Wonka

Chocolat
User Image
Roux

Doctor Who
User Image
10th Doctor, The Master, Jack Harkness, 11th Doctor

Edward Sissorhands
User Image
Edward Sissorhands

Harry Potter
User Image
Severus Snape, Harry Potter, Professor Dumbledor, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger

Heroes
User Image
Sylar

House M.D.
User Image
Dr. House

Labyrinth
User Image
Sarah1, Sarah2, Jareth1, Jareth2, Jareth3

Pirates of the Caribbean
User Image
Jack Sparrow

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
User Image
Prince Endymion, Mio, Zoisite, Jadeite, Nephrite, Kunzite, Queen Beryl

Sweeney Todd
User Image
Sweeney Todd, Mrs. Lovett

Tin Man
User Image
Glitch, Cain

Aang, Aang2, Katara, Mai, Sokka, Toph, Ty Lee, Zuko

Boondocks
Hughie Freeman, Riley Freeman

Disney Original Characters
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse

Disney's Aladdin
Aladdin, Aladdin2, Jasmine, Jasmine2

Disney's Cinderella
Cinderella, Cinderella2, Cindrella3

Disney's Frozen
Anna, Anna2, Anna3, Elsa, Elsa2, Elsa3, Hans, Kristoff, Kristoff2, Kristoff3

Disney's Mulan
Mulan

Disney's Sleeping Beauty
Briar Rose, Aurora, Aurora2, Prince Phillip, Prince Phillip2, Prince Phillip3, Maleficent

Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow White, Snow White2, The Prince, Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Dopey2, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Evil Queen, Evil Queen2

Hellboy: The Animated Series
Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Liz Sherman, Liz Sherman2, Professor Broom

Horton Hears A Who
User Image
Jojo

Invader Zim
User Image
Gir1, Gir2, Gir3

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
User Image
San Hill

Teen Titans
User Image
Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Jinx, Gizmo, Mamoth, Amazing Mumbo,

The Nightmare Before Christmas
User Image
Jack Skellington, Sally

The Swan Princess
User Image
Odette, Evil Odette, Young Odette

W.I.T.C.H.
User Image
Cornelia

X-Men Evolution
User Image
Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Wolverine

[b]Television and Movie Plushies[/b]
Username:
Plushie Name(s):
Other:
Total Cost:

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

[Television and Movie Plushies] [Sign Holding Plushies] [Limited Edition Plushies] [Games and Contests] [Links] ❃

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

One plushie holding a sign is 1000g each. Each additional plushie to a sign is another 500g.

Examples of plushies holding signs (1000g each).

Examples of multiple plushies holding a sign (1500g each).

[b]Sign Holding Plushies[/b]
Username:
Plushie Name(s):
Color of Sign (background and border):
Font and Font Color:
Words on Sign:
Other:
Total Cost:

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

Gaian Plushies

These plushies will look like your avatar. However, due to the amount of time that goes into making these plushies, I shall do them on occasion when I have free time to put towards these plushies. When offering to make these plushies, I shall have the slots below open and it will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Please only order one at a time. All Gaian Plushies will be priced the same, whether you have a single item or a hundred equipped. The choice is yours.

Pricing:
Gaian Plushie - 10,000g
or
Gaian Plushie with Sign - 10,500g*

*If you want your Gaian plushie to be holding a sign with one or more of the other pre-made plushies, the same rule applies that it is an additional 500g for each additional plushie. If you want another Gaian plushie to be holding the sign, then it's an additional 10,000g. Examples will be below.

3.8.15 - I am opening the Gaian Plushie section for bribes only. I am questing the wigs of Gaia, so if you would like to offer one up in exchange for a plushie made of your avatar, I will accept. Here are a few I am specifically interested in at present (I'm in a mint/teal mood), but I will also accept any items with wigs that are from my quest thread.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1. OPEN -For Bribes-
2. OPEN -For Bribes-
3. OPEN -For Bribes-
4. OPEN -For Bribes-
5. OPEN -For Bribes-
6. OPEN -For Bribes-
7. OPEN -For Bribes-
8. OPEN -For Bribes-
9. OPEN -For Bribes-
10. OPEN -For Bribes-

See below for samples:
User Image

[quote="yuki_lily"][b]Limited Edition - Gaian Plushies[/b]
Username:
Image of Avatar:
Other:
Total Cost: [/quote]

[quote="yuki_lily"][b]Limited Edition - Gaian Plushies w/ Sign[/b]
Username:
Image of Avatar:
Color of Sign (background and border):
Font and Font Color:
Words on Sign:
Other Plushies on Sign:
Total Cost: [/quote]

Specialty Plushies

These plushies will be animated and available for a limited time only.

None at this time.

[quote="yuki_lily"][b]Limited Edition - Specialty Plushies[/b]
Username:
Plushie Name(s): Specialty Plushie
Other:
Total Cost:[/quote]

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yuki_lily generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 96!

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

Lucky Number Game (Ongoing)

How to play:
1. Post (Order, Bump, Chat, etc.) and for the Post Action select Random Number 1-100.
2. If you get the lucky number 96, you are a winner!
3. Prizes can range from gold, to an item on your wishlist, to a surprise!
4. Quote the following form below to redeem your prize. Please post it in the thread.

[quote="yuki_lily"]I'm a winner of the Lucky Number Game!
Username:
Page #:
[/quote]

Winner List

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

Links In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-pixel-plushie-shop/t.93247189/][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/yuki_lily/Pixel Plushie/466296382641847ql9.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-pixel-plushie-shop/t.93247189/][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/yuki_lily/Pixel Plushie/PixelPlushieBannerfromMoondoggieL.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❃ [Television and Movie Plushies] [Sign Holding Plushies] [Limited Edition Plushies] [Games and Contests] [Links]

Romantic Bookworm

Customer requests!

- Babes ganda: More Hetalia characters.
- Monkey Buddha: Firefly/Serenity
- raediance: Hellboy (live action): John Myers | Fruits Basket: Hatsuharu | Pokemon: Misty | More Reborn characters | More Tekken characters
- Route XX: Kagerou Project: Kuroha | Pokemon: Zekrom
- xhuu: Gaia NPC: Stein and Loyal
- 0h potato: Detective Conan: Heiji/Harley
- This Is Thalia: D. Gray Man charcters
- Bureiki: Fairy Tail characters
- Anubas x3: YuGiOh: Bakura

Romantic Bookworm

gaia_gaiagold The Billionaire Club gaia_gaiagold

The following patrons have been awesome enough to send one billion gold for all the plushies in the shop. Because of this, these members of The Billionaire Club will receive new plushies that will be available in the shop without having to place a new order. *The only exception will be Limited Edition Gaian Plushies or Special Edition Plushies.

Monkey Buddha
raediance
Furaingu66
Custard Bun
ButterflyxMadness

Romantic Bookworm

[Reserved]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash