Welcome to Gaia! ::

║▌│█│║ Welcome! ║▌│█│║

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well...It seems something has happened to all my gold. °__° I dunno..I just looked up and it was almost all gone. User Image So I have decided to set up shop here. Hope you guys will come in have a look around, chat and maybe ..buy something? surprised

welcome / about me / what I do here / samples /pricing and ordering /slots and wait list / pickups ◥

Im terrible at these...really.. gonk So um, my name is Michelle, but online I go by Mibelle or Belle. whee The username is from..well..Michelle and the Beatles song Michelle my Belle..back in school..I think in middle school it was I had a geometry teacher that everytime I would walk into class would start to sing the song..every time, it never failed, I always knew what to expect. So my friends always teased me about it and started calling me Belle..and than I just merged my names for my online name..lol. sweatdrop Anyways, I'm 28, I'm married, and have 2 little boys. heart I like anime/manga, drawing, making graphics, music, the color red, caffeine is my blood, and candy. Though I can't play them (wish I knew japanese User Image ) I really like Nitro+Chiral and Otome Games. I really just love the art and story for them and even have a few art books for them. I'm a staff member over on zerochan.net. I help out with tagging, reports, etc..So most of my online time is spent here on gaia and over there.Hmm what else, I'm pretty quirky and can be naive..I hate religion and politics..I like to talk, but Im socially awkward neutral .. and can be a spaz sometimes xp . eek I'm also a teachers aide and substitute teacher and the local elementary school here. Sooo, there we go!

◤welcome / about me / what I do here / samples /pricing and ordering /slots and wait list / pickups ◥
║▌│█│║ What will I be doing here you ask? ║▌│█│║

Sooo, since you asked and all.. 3nodding
✚ Here in this mini shop, I will be doing chibi's/headshots and some little pixel icon things. Don't ask for fullbody nonchibi, my anatomy is..terrible. My chibis are done digitally using SAI and my handy Wacom. The icon's are drawn by scratch and..they might be a little crappy..I don't use bases. They are made in photoshop and can be animated or not...your choice, but the animated are more. Also, i'm pretty new to making them so bear with me. ◕ ◡ ◕ Also, usually I can work pretty fast but do understand that life happens and I do have a family. I also work on the side sometimes so sometimes things might take longer than usual. I will only be taking 3 slots at a time for everything. I don't like feeling overwhelmed by things. I will also take items and gold here in this shop.

✚ If you are ordering a pixel icon..I really only do simple things. Coffee cups, smileys, ..simple things..if you are wanting an avatar or fanart or something..it will be a little head like the one I have in the samples.

✚ As for rules in this shop...why do we need rules? USE COMMON SENSE..and follow gaia's TOS.

IMPORTANT! Make sure to save anything you receive from me to you own computer as I clean out my hosting often and would hate too see something happen to your art. emo

◤welcome / about me / what I do here / samples /pricing and ordering /slots and wait list / pickups ◥
║▌│█│║▌ Samples ║▌│█│║▌

My deviantART

Chibis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Headshots
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pixel Icons
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please do not take the bottom one here, it was made for myself only. The coffee cup is free to use as I made it following a tutorial.

║▌│█│║▌ Pricing and Ordering ║▌│█│║▌

Pricing? What pricing? This shop is pure bribe. Though It's my choice If I accept or not. I accept items and gold. Just fill out the form below.

[color=#F88379][size=20][b]〖I want..something〗[/b][/size][/color]
[i][b][color=#7093DB]Username:
What do you want?: (chibi/headshot/pixel(animated or not)
Reference: (Avi,Oc, or if ordering a pixel, an idea of what you want)
Bribe:
Tip:
Anything else?[/color][/b][/i]

◤welcome / about me / what I do here / samples / pricing and ordering /slots and wait list / pickups ◥
║▌│█│║ Slots and Wait List ║▌│█│║

Slots:
1. Lord_Pudding - not sure if still interested?
2. Maitta-pixel

Wait List:

◤welcome / about me / what I do here / samples /pricing and ordering / slots and wait list / pickups ◥
║▌│█│║ Pick Ups ║▌│█│║

◤welcome / about me / what I do here / samples /pricing and ordering /slots and wait list / pickups
│█│║Shop News│█│║

★ Credits-Symbol's Guide // Text Color Guide
★ April 16, 2012 -Shop Opens!
★ April 17, 2012-first order complete!-XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX
★ April 19, 2012-free pixel icon available! Page 6!
█ ▌█ ▌█ Links in / out █ ▌█ ▌█

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-oh-i-have-no-more-gold-temp-shop-chibi-s-and-more/t.79231081/][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30401436/linkinbanner.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-oh-i-have-no-more-gold-temp-shop-chibi-s-and-more/t.79231081/][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30401436/shopbannerresize.jpg[/img][/url][/align]
█ ▌█ ▌█ Freebie pixel icons █ ▌█ ▌█

There are icons I made out of boredom or for practice. Feel free to snag them but please credit me somewhere if you use them..profile,sig,etc.. There will be a choice of animated or not if I make it animated. Don't forget to save a gif if you take the animated one. wink

From pg. 6

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█ ▌█ ▌█ Reserved █ ▌█ ▌█
〖I want..something〗
Username: Sumomo4life
What do you want?: (chibi( not animated)
Reference: (current Avi)
Bribe: 5k
Tip:1k
Anything else?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items