+1 1 100.0% [ 175 ]
Total Votes:[ 175 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40 41 >
Tellah Amna
User Image

Username: Tellah Amna

Treasures: All
Treats: All
Stickers: Midnight Wanderer, Lonely Tree, Restless Owl, Pumpkin Hill, Moonlit Curiosity, Witch's Abode
Shadow Creatures: Purple Cat, Yellow Wolf, Green Owl, Orange Bat, Purple Bat

Total: 4800g

Please send a trade to Gravekeeper Willow!

Sent! Thank you very much for ordering and thank you for the tip! c:
Avellini
User Image

Username: Avellini

Treasures: All
Treats: All
Stickers: All
Shadow Creatures: All
Old Stuff: All

Total: 8100g + 5000g = 13100g

Sent! c: Thanks so much for ordering and thank you for the tip! <3

Noble Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna
Event Horizon does have some gore in it, if you're sensitive about that sort of thing redface I'm bad about warning about that sort of thing because I'm pretty much immune to that kind of stuff in movies XD
I hadn't heard about the movie either until it was already a couple years old- but a game I'd been playing listed it as an influence in the Readme file, so I got curious 3nodding

XD My mom threatened to stick me in my Ninja Turtle costume this year for some reason! (we stayed in and watched one of our traditional Halloween movies instead- Vampire Hunter D. ...we have odd traditions, considering that's an old horror-anime movie. It was the first movie I bought on DVD, and we used to watch it every Halloween... but we hadn't for a while, so it was interesting to re-visit it!)

Nope, gore generally doesn’t bother me! xD Just out of curiosity, what game listed it as an influence?

It's an adventure game called 7 Days a Skeptic. It's the second in a series of four horror-adventure games called the Chzo Mythos. I'd feel bad about throwing out a link to 'em, but they're free games, so I figure the worst I can do is make someone waste their time XD.
Tellah Amna
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna
Event Horizon does have some gore in it, if you're sensitive about that sort of thing redface I'm bad about warning about that sort of thing because I'm pretty much immune to that kind of stuff in movies XD
I hadn't heard about the movie either until it was already a couple years old- but a game I'd been playing listed it as an influence in the Readme file, so I got curious 3nodding

XD My mom threatened to stick me in my Ninja Turtle costume this year for some reason! (we stayed in and watched one of our traditional Halloween movies instead- Vampire Hunter D. ...we have odd traditions, considering that's an old horror-anime movie. It was the first movie I bought on DVD, and we used to watch it every Halloween... but we hadn't for a while, so it was interesting to re-visit it!)

Nope, gore generally doesn’t bother me! xD Just out of curiosity, what game listed it as an influence?

It's an adventure game called 7 Days a Skeptic. It's the second in a series of four horror-adventure games called the Chzo Mythos. I'd feel bad about throwing out a link to 'em, but they're free games, so I figure the worst I can do is make someone waste their time XD.

Nothing to feel bad about! Looks good to me! The fact that it says "If Bruce Campbell were a website, he'd be this one." definitely makes me interested. xD Thanks so much for the link! c:

Noble Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna

Nothing to feel bad about! Looks good to me! The fact that it says "If Bruce Campbell were a website, he'd be this one." definitely makes me interested. xD Thanks so much for the link! c:

Make sure to play them in the order listed if you do play them (5 Days, 7 Days, Notes, 6 Days- the other game is not part of the series). ...it doesn't SEEM to make any logical sense, but that is the order they were released and that's how the story makes the most sense 3nodding
I know adventure games aren't for everyone and all, but I do love them~

Beloved Healer

Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Heath bar, Mounds- anything Hershey's
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Dressing up and hanging out with friends
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: Devil
Favorite Scary Movie?: Don't have a favorite. sweatdrop

Harvester

Tellah Amna
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna

Make sure to play them in the order listed if you do play them (5 Days, 7 Days, Notes, 6 Days- the other game is not part of the series). ...it doesn't SEEM to make any logical sense, but that is the order they were released and that's how the story makes the most sense 3nodding

Thanks for the info~! I really like adventure games, too. c:

Noble Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Evergreen Willow
Tellah Amna
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna
Gravekeeper Willow
Tellah Amna

Thanks for the info~! I really like adventure games, too. c:

XD I really love horror games... but I utterly FAIL at survival horror games. So, I have to READ about Silent Hill, not play them because I just am so bad :<
...but adventure games, I'm good at those- and I've been pretty lucky at finding good FREE horror games too (there's like... three or four more I can think of offhand).
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Coffee Crisp =D
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Pumpkins, black cats, candy and chocolates~
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: A princess!
Favorite Scary Movie?: The Grudge

Harvester

Tellah Amna
XD I really love horror games... but I utterly FAIL at survival horror games. So, I have to READ about Silent Hill, not play them because I just am so bad :<
...but adventure games, I'm good at those- and I've been pretty lucky at finding good FREE horror games too (there's like... three or four more I can think of offhand).

I actually haven’t played too many horror or survival horror games, but I’m also not very good at them.
I tend to accidentally do stupid things like running into a small shed that has no other exit with about 50 zombies chasing me…. xD

And yay for free games~! c:

Harvester

DNxangel
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Coffee Crisp =D
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Pumpkins, black cats, candy and chocolates~
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: A princess!
Favorite Scary Movie?: The Grudge

The Grudge! When I first saw that, it scared me way more than I thought it was going to. xD

Harvester

Desirable Cutesmasher

User Image

Username:

Treasures: Raven // Swamp Pumpkin // Skeleton Key // Witch's Hat // Candle Skull // Demon Lantern // Haunted House // Pumpkin Spook = 1300g
Treats: Pumpkin Potion // Slime Shake // Paper Treat Baggie // Pumpkin Pie // Candy Cauldron // Bottle of Blood // Field Cupcake // Candy Corn Pudding = 800g

Total: 2100g

Junge Leiche
User Image

Username:

Treasures: Raven // Swamp Pumpkin // Skeleton Key // Witch's Hat // Candle Skull // Demon Lantern // Haunted House // Pumpkin Spook = 1300g
Treats: Pumpkin Potion // Slime Shake // Paper Treat Baggie // Pumpkin Pie // Candy Cauldron // Bottle of Blood // Field Cupcake // Candy Corn Pudding = 800g

Total: 2100g

Sent! Thanks so much for ordering~! c:

Harvester

ralphy71889
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Heath bar, Mounds- anything Hershey's
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Dressing up and hanging out with friends
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: Devil
Favorite Scary Movie?: Don't have a favorite. sweatdrop

Mmm, I agree with you about your candy choice! Hershey's chocolate is amazing~! :9

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff