+1 1 100.0% [ 203 ]
Total Votes:[ 203 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Harvester

Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Sweet Tarts and vegan chocolate from this one candy shop [I'm allergic to cow dairy, gelatin & beef.]
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Oh, that's a hard one as there are a lot of Halloween-ish things I like such as vampires, bats, and black cats. [I like other kinds of kitties too.]
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: I have no real favorites... sorry.
Favorite Scary Movie?: Bram Stoker's Dracula... It's a tragic story of a vampire who goes to London seeking the reincarnation of his true love. Although he finds her, he also finds himself being pursued by a vicious murderer and his brainwashed cohorts. Anthony Hopkins as Van Helsing was truly terrifying. I get shivers just thinking about him. *shivers* Anyone who doesn't shed even a single tear when Lucy is murdered is a robot.

Custard Bun, who was here last, also put down Bram Stoker’s Dracula as her favorite scary movie! I haven’t seen it in a long time and you guys are really making me want to watch it again. xD

I hope you like my reason for why it is scary. For humans, I'd think movies like Kiss the Girls or Seven would be super duper scary because humans going around killing other humans sounds very scary too! *nods*

Hehe, I did like your spin on it! xD And I have to agree- Kiss the Girl and Seven are pretty scary! D:

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Sweet Tarts and vegan chocolate from this one candy shop [I'm allergic to cow dairy, gelatin & beef.]
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Oh, that's a hard one as there are a lot of Halloween-ish things I like such as vampires, bats, and black cats. [I like other kinds of kitties too.]
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: I have no real favorites... sorry.
Favorite Scary Movie?: Bram Stoker's Dracula... It's a tragic story of a vampire who goes to London seeking the reincarnation of his true love. Although he finds her, he also finds himself being pursued by a vicious murderer and his brainwashed cohorts. Anthony Hopkins as Van Helsing was truly terrifying. I get shivers just thinking about him. *shivers* Anyone who doesn't shed even a single tear when Lucy is murdered is a robot.

Custard Bun, who was here last, also put down Bram Stoker’s Dracula as her favorite scary movie! I haven’t seen it in a long time and you guys are really making me want to watch it again. xD

I hope you like my reason for why it is scary. For humans, I'd think movies like Kiss the Girls or Seven would be super duper scary because humans going around killing other humans sounds very scary too! *nods*

Hehe, I did like your spin on it! xD And I have to agree- Kiss the Girl and Seven are pretty scary! D:

I don't find traditional American horror movies to be all that scary.... watching some guy go around killing attractive teenagers in ways that are gruesome is pretty much ick to the extent that I don't even want to look [not because I'm scared but because it's stomach turning] and if I'm not looking, how is it going to scare me?

Harvester

Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow

I don't find traditional American horror movies to be all that scary.... watching some guy go around killing attractive teenagers in ways that are gruesome is pretty much ick to the extent that I don't even want to look [not because I'm scared but because it's stomach turning] and if I'm not looking, how is it going to scare me?

I sort of have to agree with you there~ While I do find some slasher movies to be entertaining, they're really not my thing. Ghost-story based movies are always my favorites and are the ones that truly frighten me. Woman in Black, which just came out earlier this year, was the first movie in a long time that has really scared me, and my all time top most frightening movie of all time would have to be The Changeling (1980).

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow

I sort of have to agree with you there~ While I do find some slasher movies to be entertaining, they're really not my thing. Ghost-story based movies are always my favorites and are the ones that truly frighten me. Woman in Black, which just came out earlier this year, was the first movie in a long time that has really scared me, and my all time top most frightening movie of all time would have to be The Changeling (1980).

The Shining is another good one. I'm not normally find of things based on Stephen King horror, but that one is an exception.... probably because it came off more as man going insane than monsters.

Ghostly Egg

30,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (...it's hard to choose between chocolate-y things~)
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Bats, maybe? ...I would have said pumpkins but those sort of perform double-duty with Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: ...it's probably sort of dorky to admit it, but the one that sticks best in my mind is when I dressed up like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle XD I had like a light cloth mask for my eyes, and a cooler rubber mask that went over my head... I ended up using the less-nifty one because the rubber mask was making me sweat XD
Favorite Scary Movie?: I don't really SCARE easily, but my favorite horror movie is Event Horizon. I can just watch it over and over again for some reason o_o Typing that makes me want to dig it out again.

Harvester

Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow
Sachie Whitby
Evergreen Willow

The Shining is another good one. I'm not normally find of things based on Stephen King horror, but that one is an exception.... probably because it came off more as man going insane than monsters.

Oh yeah, The Shining was pretty good~! Love the frozen maze part at the end~

Harvester

Tellah Amna
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (...it's hard to choose between chocolate-y things~)
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: Bats, maybe? ...I would have said pumpkins but those sort of perform double-duty with Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: ...it's probably sort of dorky to admit it, but the one that sticks best in my mind is when I dressed up like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle XD I had like a light cloth mask for my eyes, and a cooler rubber mask that went over my head... I ended up using the less-nifty one because the rubber mask was making me sweat XD
Favorite Scary Movie?: I don't really SCARE easily, but my favorite horror movie is Event Horizon. I can just watch it over and over again for some reason o_o Typing that makes me want to dig it out again.

I’ve never seen Event Horizon, but I just looked it up and it sounds really interesting! I’ll have to try and check that one out soon~!

Also, your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume sounds awesome~! xD <3

Harvester

Harvester

Harvester

Ghostly Egg

30,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Username: Tellah Amna

Treasures: All
Treats: All
Stickers: Midnight Wanderer, Lonely Tree, Restless Owl, Pumpkin Hill, Moonlit Curiosity, Witch's Abode
Shadow Creatures: Purple Cat, Yellow Wolf, Green Owl, Orange Bat, Purple Bat

Total: 4800g

Please send a trade to Gravekeeper Willow!

Ghostly Egg

30,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
Evergreen Willow
Tellah Amna
Trick or Treat!

I’ve never seen Event Horizon, but I just looked it up and it sounds really interesting! I’ll have to try and check that one out soon~!

Also, your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume sounds awesome~! xD <3

Event Horizon does have some gore in it, if you're sensitive about that sort of thing redface I'm bad about warning about that sort of thing because I'm pretty much immune to that kind of stuff in movies XD
I hadn't heard about the movie either until it was already a couple years old- but a game I'd been playing listed it as an influence in the Readme file, so I got curious 3nodding

XD My mom threatened to stick me in my Ninja Turtle costume this year for some reason! (we stayed in and watched one of our traditional Halloween movies instead- Vampire Hunter D. ...we have odd traditions, considering that's an old horror-anime movie. It was the first movie I bought on DVD, and we used to watch it every Halloween... but we hadn't for a while, so it was interesting to re-visit it!)

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
Trick or Treat!

What’s Your Favorite Candy?: Candy Corn Pumpkins.
Favorite Thing That You Associate with Halloween?: the specific smells that come with Halloween. such as pumpkin spice, chocolate, and of course wood burning outside.
Favorite Halloween Costume You’ve Ever Worn?: Black Cat ( I was 6 years old )
Favorite Scary Movie?: Alice by Jan Svankmajer or Nosferatu.

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
User Image

Username: Avellini

Treasures: All
Treats: All
Stickers: All
Shadow Creatures: All
Old Stuff: All

Total: 8100g + 5000g = 13100g

Please send a trade to Gravekeeper Willow!
Tellah Amna
Event Horizon does have some gore in it, if you're sensitive about that sort of thing redface I'm bad about warning about that sort of thing because I'm pretty much immune to that kind of stuff in movies XD
I hadn't heard about the movie either until it was already a couple years old- but a game I'd been playing listed it as an influence in the Readme file, so I got curious 3nodding

XD My mom threatened to stick me in my Ninja Turtle costume this year for some reason! (we stayed in and watched one of our traditional Halloween movies instead- Vampire Hunter D. ...we have odd traditions, considering that's an old horror-anime movie. It was the first movie I bought on DVD, and we used to watch it every Halloween... but we hadn't for a while, so it was interesting to re-visit it!)

Nope, gore generally doesn’t bother me! xD Just out of curiosity, what game listed it as an influence?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff