Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, should The Ghost House get back to work?

Yes, but only if you can do the boos on time. ;D 0.70731707317073 70.7% [ 58 ]
Yeah, whatever. o_o 0.085365853658537 8.5% [ 7 ]
Not really. You fail. xD 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 2 ]
I don't give a s**t. -_- Pollwhore! O: *steals 10g* 0.18292682926829 18.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 162 163 164 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: i n t r o + i n d e x ::

User Image
It's dark and foggy.You're walking in the middle of the kind of night that makes you go "mommy nuu D:" towards that old building.As you approach it, you can see it's made of wood.There's some light coming out of the windows.

So there's someone in that house?

Apparently yes, there is someone.At first you didn't want to believe the rumours about that house, but now you see it's got a special aura.It's not an ordinary house.Maybe...maybe it's haunted indeed.

When you reach the door, you push it and it opens with a big noise.In the hall there's a young woman, leaning on one of the walls near the stairs.She glances at you.Then right next to her something starts glowing.You start to notice a lot of glowy things, then, and all of them are taking a round shape.They are everywhere.

"Welcome to the Ghost House, home of the boos.Feel free to look around."

User Image

:: i n d e x ::

1. Hall: intro+index
2. Stairs: Rules
3. First Door: Boome
4. Second Door: Boochara
5. Third Door: Boospecial
6. Morphine's Room: Other Art
7. Studio: Progress Thread #1
8. Tea Room: Progress Thread #2
9. Aisle: Links+affs.
10. Attic: Bumpers get something
11. Kitchen: Freebies
12. Bathrooms: Link us
13. Hall: Reserved
14. Hall: Reserved
15. Terrace: Someone else who was in the Ghost House

x3
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e s t a i r s : r u l e s ::

Surrounded by those ghosts, with that girl staring at you, you get a little nervous.You do not wish to stay there, so you start going upstairs.As you go up, you notice there's something written on the wall, and on every single one of the steps.Silver ink on the dark, old wood says:

[+] Please do not steal my art.Or what I'll do to you will be so horrible it can't even be translated

[+] Please be polite, nice and everything when you ask for a boo.And USE THE ORDER FORMS

[+] PLEASE do not cancel the trades

[+] Making boo-people is MY thing.Don't steal the idea

[+] Please, be patient ^^

[+] TOS, always

Also, as I draw the boos, I have the right to use any of them as samples of my work, regardless of who's avatar it is.

W T F N E W R U L E S!?

User Image[x] How this works:

That's written with big, red letters on the wall.You look down at the steps and there's more silver ink surrounding your feet.A little guide, maybe?

[+] Read everything written here (on the first page).

[+] Use the form(s) and PM it (them) to me, Morphine.

[+] Send a trade with the right amount of gold to me, Morphine xD if you wonder why I'm repeating this, it's because I switched accounts a while ago and I'm returning to this one now.

[+] Tell Morph a date.This is actually a way to make me work.When would you prefer your boo finished? (minimun 3 days, maybe more if I'm flooded with school work...aka finals weeks and such)

[+] You should get your boo on time.Maybe there's a small difference due to timezones? (I live in GMT+1) Anyway, if you do not recieve your order on the specified date, each day I take out of the deadline will mean a discount of 50g on the original price. ^^

[+] So, after exchanging maybe a couple PMs with me, when everything is clear go accept the trade.That should leave only my confirmation to do.I'll send your boo to you (or to the Username you tell me) via PM and then confirm the trade.In case that I'm late, cancel the trade and I'll contact you when it's ready n__n

Haha, congrats for reading it all, feel free to ask anything!

You have reached the first floor, now.But there are boos here, too.They seem to be everywhere in the house
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e f i r s t d o o r : b o o m e ::

On the first floor, there's an aisle with a lot of boos floating around near the celing.You look at them, and they automatically cover their faces and turn around.Some of them just stay quiet.The others laugh and make funny faces.You look at them for a while, then enter the first room you find.

User Image

As the door closes behind you, you notice a big, round table in the middle of the room.There are several pictures and some other papers on it.

Picture: Version 2.0
Picture: DarkAngelKira
Picture: Kougramaster666
Picture: Angelic Indigo Wolf
Picture: Zach

Boos that look like people! So that's why there's such a huge amount of those little ghosties in the house! The pictures seem like drawings of actual boos done after other people.Have they been here before?

There's something written on each one of them.

Price: 1k gold
Please use the forms to request a boo of your own:

Form (Avatar)

Username(s):
Cost: *1k per boo.You know, maybe you want to get a boo for a friend or something*
Trade sent: *this should be a yes..*
Please don't miss this(these) item(s)!: Your "signature item(s)" should be here.Items you'd feel naked without, maybe? ^^

Thank you

[size=9]
[b]Username(s):[/b]
[b]Avatar(s):[/b] *link*
[b]Cost:[/b] *1k per boo.You know, maybe you want to get a boo for a friend or something*
[b]Trade sent:[/b] *this should be a yes..*
[b]Please don't miss this(these) item(s)!:[/b] Your "signature item(s)" should be here.Items you'd feel naked without, maybe? ^^

[b]Thank you[/b][/size]

The first form had a label on it."Avatar".

You find another one labeled "OC" next to it:

Form (OC)

Username:
Name of the character(s):
Ref. Picture(s): *link*
Cost: *1k per boo again ^^*
Trade sent: *this should be a yes..*
Something about the character(s): Do you think I should know something about the OC(s)? Maybe facial expression wise? Feel free to tell me any details!

Thank you

[size=9]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of the character(s):[/b]
[b]Ref. Picture(s):[/b] *link*
[b]Cost:[/b] *1k per boo again ^^*
[b]Trade sent:[/b] *this should be a yes..*
[b]Something about the character(s):[/b] Do you think I should know something about the OC(s)? Maybe facial expression wise? Feel free to tell me any details!

[b]Thank you[/b][/size]
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: s e c o n d d o o r : b o o c h a r a ::

User Image
You return to the aisle and enter the next room.This one's got a huge window, and the boos apparently like the moonlight...because most of them are wandering near it.Under that window, there's a desk."What the ********?", you think.There's manga in the Ghost House?

You go to the desk and see several manga volumes of different series.There's also a list, with only two names on it:

AVAILABLE BOO-CHARAS:

-Shikamaru (Naruto, by request of Version 2.0)
-Haku (Naruto, by request of Version 2.0)

Currently: Opa a Endesa
Version 2.0 gave me a big Naruto order to do ;__;

Morphine has things to do, it seems.You see a pile of a few Naruto volumes next to the list (1, 3 and 4 to be precise << untill she can get more xD).There's a post-it note on it.

WIP
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: t h i r d r o o m : b o o s p e c i a l ::

User Image
The third room's got very few boos in it.It's darker than the others, because it lacks that special glow the boos irradiate.

Anyway, you can see a lot of party hats and balloons on the floor, along with some decorations.There has been a party in the Ghost House?

You find an old archive in that room.There are more pictures in it

Picture-Special#1: V-Day
Picture-Special#2: G-Ann (free! <3)

Morphine's handwriting says:

"Ask about the prices of these ones.I'll try to do a boo special for each major holiday, and they will be limited."
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: m o r p h i n e ' s r o o m : o t h e r a r t ::

The next room is very messy.There are a lot of books and bedroom-ish furniture.This is probably the only place in the whole house with no boos at all.As you walk around the room you can see a lot of sketches, some notebooks, and on Morphine's desk, her translations next to the needed dictionaries and some drawings.There are some phrases written on the walls of this room.Many of them are in a foreign language.However, she doesn't seem to be working on anything in particular.

On Hiatus
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: s t u d i o : p r o g r e s s t h r e a d # 1 ::

"Studio?" Shouldn't it be "Study"?

This room is again flooded by boos that wander near the ceiling.There are some desks and a lot of bookshelfs.There's a really long list here, too.

User Image:: c u r r e n t l y w o r k i n g o n ::
Everything and nothing, all at once. Ph34r me.

:: w a i t i n g l i s t ::
Dieidiotscum[Boome.]
L o a d i n g . . .[Boome.]
Kid Icarus[Boome.]
ElvishSorceress[Boome.]

:: h a p p y c u s t o m e r s ( f i n i s h e d o r d e r s ) ::
Version 2.0
The Hylian on Earth
Moonlit Star
Kougramaster666
Zelkiiro Mardel
Germanium
Agent Umbrella
Raven_Cry
BluesRaven
Dicaly
DarkAngelKira
DecayingThorn
Blazefang
Version 2.0[BooCharaRequest]
Pale September

Thank you ^^

:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: t e a r o o m : p r o g r e s s t h r e a d # 2 ::

User Image
You hear a laughter behind you as you open the door of the last room on the first floor.The girl from the hall has her hand on your shoulder, and, surrounded by boos as usual, is looking at you.

"Well, I see you're a curious one *she giggles* I don't even know why this is still called a 'Tea Room'.I mean..I hate tea.So I used it as a secondary studio, or something *pats your shoulder* I hope you're enjoying your visit to the Ghost House! n__n"

She turns around and leaves, doing some kind of weird arm and hand motions, and with several boos following her.Morphine, probably.

Inside the last room, there are a lot of old Gaian newspapers, some photos of Morphine herself with other artists, and some old letters.There are also a couple of certificates...an aucton that got ABed or that one art contest she won.Along with some completed boo order forms, there is a time archive:

-14/01/06-
Opened and set up 8D
Must do: boocharas, boospecials, more freebies and decide what bumpers get /exactly/

-04/02/06-
Hey everyone! Now I can make also boomp signs x3

User Image

Which is basically an avatar holding a little boo ^^ Original, I know.The facing...face (xD) is optional.I wish I could make animations *dreamy sigh*...Anyway..if ya peoples want, I'll start selling them :B No, I'm not selling these

-19/02/06-
Okay guys, important thing! I've left this account.I'll see if I close and re-open the shop...but untill then, I want all trades and PMs redirected to Ainye Lsai, kay?

-08/04/06-
Update on the rules.I think I'm going to make pretty graphics to put a shop layout here, too, now I'm on holidays ^^ also, I have some orders to catch up

-10/04/06-
Oh, yeah.Remake of the front page and taking orders again ^^

A diary for the Ghost House.
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: a i s l e : l i n k s + a f f s ::

After visiting every single room, you return to the stairs.Looking more carefully at the walls of that corridor (trying not to pay attention to all the boos around you), you notice there are ads! Some shops, auctions, quests...shameless, but clever.You stare at the advertisings for a while before you continue your way.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: k i t c h e n : l y k o m g f r e e b i e s ~ ! ::

You went down from the attic to the hall, and entered the first door you found.Now you are in the kitchen.You're starting to like this.The Ghost House seems kinda friendly.And you are now used to the company of the boos.You find a note on the cooker in the kitchen.

No freebies for you.PWND!

However, some boos approach you.You hear Morphine's voice from outside:

"Take one or two if you like, I have plenty of them."

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: l i n k u s ::

You return to the hall, and Morphine's there.She shakes your hand and hands you some ads, in case you'd like to tell others about the Ghost House.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b7scp][img]http://tinyurl.com/ce296[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b7scp][img]http://tinyurl.com/o69j2[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b7scp][img]http://tinyurl.com/btozy[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b7scp][img]http://tinyurl.com/a2kte[/img][/url]
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: h a l l : r e s e r v e d ::

Morphine: "Well, thanks por paying a visit to the Ghost House.Feel free to stay and chat :3"
:: t h e g h o s t h o u s e: h a l l : r e s e r v e d ::

^^
User Image
First Post! heart

Oh yeh,
Its on the front page...

I'm special! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash