• Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
Ebag The ********.

Good s**t, Ecks.[/c
851jyuj0:0="Ebag The ********.

Good s**t, Ecks.[/color]

-salutes-

if anyone sees vicious trinity, ask her to check her bloody pm, please.

also, sierra, i need to talk to you.

Coming Soon: The Runic EP ; Project Tolaria I: Raiders OST
User Image

Dapper Cultist

DO YOU WANNA TALK TO ME 8D

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
i...

...hello.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dark Conspiracy
I LOVE YOU TOO...

Sometimes...
WHAT?!

Dapper Cultist

Dangerous Codger

So, when I navigated to this page, the first post at the top was Wulf's, where he quoted Ebag.

[quote="Ebag The ********.

Good s**t, Ecks.[/code]

I don't know how or why it censored like that.

Dapper Cultist

Cause E induces seizures.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
...what kind of swear is "the second?"

Dangerous Codger

The kind of swear word that only Gaia can justify being a swear word.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
out of curiosity, who actually reads these ramblings?

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
tl;dr >>>

i don't think i told anyone gaia-side at all, but i've been looking for two sisters and one brother [sherelle, brittany, sheldon jr., all younger] for a while since after my dad's funeral, i lost contact with them-- they stayed with their mother, my stepmother who's really cool. i did manage to visit them but only the stepmom was there; the others were out. then when katrina hit, i lost nearly all hope of finding them in new orleans... what with me not actually BEING in new orleans [i was in jackson, at college], i couldn't make a claim for the things i lost or housing... which i took to FEMA telling me not to bother.

or some such nonsense.

so anyway, i'm at work last week, doing my assembling thang and i get a call from my sister on my mom's side [ronica], who's too excited to wait till my birthday that she found the others. my face is all ~_~ when she tells me they're on myspace, because it was.. all that trying to see if i could get THE MAN to look, and they're on such a common place.

so, i'm like.. happy. other things are going on that are keeping me from being OMG OVERJOYED but i'm happy. along with everything else, i'm trying to see if i can't just ride to nola one of my weekends. i'm not a road dawg, looking forward to 8 hours one way, but i'm thinking it'd be more than worth it.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
there's something i can't quite put my finger on that's making me blankface at all the music. the fact that my travel earphones drop a fuzz filter on everything, making me wonder how i ever worked without high-end headphones, has something to do with it.

i'm sure that the fact that i've been listening to the same looped sections over and over is a factor as well. it's like... staring at the same scratchy lineart with a person's elbow turned oddly. the first time you look at it, it's like "ugh, i know just what to do with this" but then if you keep looking, you lose that instant, spontaneous, need to change it. gut feeling and pure skill turns into over-analyzing, and nothing gets done.

which is why i'm constantly switching tracks and projects. and styles, too. i asked someone to help me pin my style, and she said that---

well, i'll ask y'all to do it to, if you don't mind or feel like having more convo fodder. if there's a certain thing you always feel when you listen to my stuff, or if there's something similar about them, what is it? not that i'm trying to slap a label on and get closed about what i can and will try to do, but if i know how others think of it or what style they'd call it, then it's good.

...conversation fodder. i suppose.

i'm just bumping, really. not that i need it now, what with a full queue.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
scratch that, one art slot open. 80k get.

people i need to talk to
sierra
rage
poppy (preferably, without galford)

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Pulled from Pixel2Life link
SiteGrinder2

~Right inside Photoshop, create stunning CSS-rich, standards compliant websites using your own designs, and without writing a single line of code.~

D: My heart squees in joy but at the same time I'm hesitant and skeptical. I downloaded it, we'll see just how amazing this thing really is.

If it lives up to it's boasting, I'll be amazed.

Then I can tell every company asking for Dreamweaver experience in their job listing to either hire someone who's willing and can successfully code by hand or get with the times. Cause I can't stand Dreamweaver.

/rant

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Oh, hey Wulf, your link for Madi's preview links to Maxi's instead. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items