Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

User Image
S P E E D P A I N T

This little lady has been looking for a home- She's too colourful and rambunctious but a lot of love was put into her design and I'm hoping somebody will love her design as much as I loved drawing it!

Start Bid: 1 Billion
Minimum Bid Increment: 500 Million
Auto Buy: 40 Billion

Sold to PetitexCosette: 13 BILLION
Auction Ends 3 Days After Last Bid.

What You Get
+ The Transparent and Full Size Picture and all rights to change the design however you like

Rules
- Please don't resell for a profit, trading is fine.
- Please don't claim art as yours.

Batman_Senpai's Husband

Shy Noob

I really want hes soooo cute can I give you an item for her I know it wont cost bill lie the other offer but shes so cute

Tipsy Genius

loveless_passions
I really want hes soooo cute can I give you an item for her I know it wont cost bill lie the other offer but shes so cute

It would depend on the item and what value it has priced in the marketplace and if it's something I'd want really, paying with items is a tricky business when it comes to auctioning sad

Batman_Senpai's Husband

Shy Noob

Inkgoreng
loveless_passions

It would depend on the item and what value it has priced in the marketplace and if it's something I'd want really, paying with items is a tricky business when it comes to auctioning sad

true

well I know I don't have the item you want which is beyond black umm is it ok if I can give you

Precious Pet Sweaters since I don't use it anymore it cost 1 to 2.2bill I know it not much

Tipsy Genius

loveless_passions

true

well I know I don't have the item you want which is beyond black umm is it ok if I can give you

Precious Pet Sweaters since I don't use it anymore it cost 1 to 2.2bill I know it not much

I'm sorry sad I can't accept that as a bid since somebody has already placed higher, thank you so much for the interest though, I'll be doing a few adoptables so maybe the next time! 8D.

Tipsy Genius

Tipsy Genius

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tipsy Genius

osaka ghoul

You have been outbit at 10B!

PetitexCosette