Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

jaciopara's King

Naughty Trash

I will take all of them for 5k and a bag of potatoes.
plz.

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Fear Resurrected

In latvia....no potato. lol

Hey hun, how are you? Whatcha think of them? T u T

jaciopara's King

Naughty Trash

The Mating Call
I'm alright, was gonna draw but wave of tired hit me. now I'm just trying to stay awake.
they're really creative! only your mind could come up with something so... gdi I can't think of the word. too tired. emotion_zzz

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Fear Resurrected

I am drawing right now....hahaha. Adventure time/my high school style of drawing c:
Hate that feeling though. I WANNA DRAW...//sits by ******** I'm tired. OTL
My mind is a very special place...that is for sure. OTL Waiting for some biiiids.
Making a new avi and need some items. > u >;;; Spent my gold on art. //broke'd

jaciopara's King

Naughty Trash

The Mating Call
I've been doodling here and there but I'm too lazy to scan s**t anymore. if I do it's in bulk. but then idk I'm too lazy to actually line anymore, especially since the last few times I worked on art my hand was hurting so bad by the end of it. also idk I hate my coloring these days. I've tried playing around but meh, just can't seem to be happy with it. tl;dr I wanna draw but lazy lol.
oh I know right. I spent the last of my gold on a commish for me and ni. I was really hoping to get a new ref for clyde tho, since the only one I really have is the one I did lol.
Let me know when you have an AB

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Fear Resurrected

Maaaan, I remember the days of scanning and then drawing s**t. OTL It was the worst.
//spoiled5everwithtab
Sounds like an art block almost to me. I have never colored well though, you know that. bahahhaha...fml...ugh. Gabby has helped me a LOT with that though. Now it is...passable? [********]
From Dotings? c; Or whatever that username was. > u >;

Kawaii Chun Li

No problem hun! o u o b

Nostalgic Otaku

Sb terrorkin and custom please!
Also add me to the quote lists?

jaciopara's King

Naughty Trash

The Mating Call
yeah pretty much. like, if I wasn't a lazy piece of s**t it'd be fine, but I digress. lol
yeah. first time I saw his shop I figured he'd get a kick out of her style and when I posted the form he got all kinds of excited, lol. honestly that's my favorite thing about getting art; giving the artist something they're going to enjoy drawing.

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

A Brilliant Loser

Waaa thank you! ; 3 ; had fun making him
And no problem!

Fear Resurrected

Eh, I was like that 5ever and finally have had this giant bug up my a** to draw
...as you can see bahahahha
I know right!? Nothing sucks harder than basically forcing yourself to draw something
you aren't necessarily interested in. I have this artist that adores Riley and Steel's
family. Thinks they are adorable. <3333

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT JACI

jaciopara's King

Naughty Trash

The Mating Call
idk if anyone is rlly interested in my ocs since most are pretty plain and my avis are usually too complex (GIANT a** BACK WINGS YEAH) so when I find someone who is interested I'm like "I will give u everything."
jaci was on and was like "HOW DO I MARRY FEAR" but before I saw it she got offline /sob

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Sleepy mate is sleepy OTL

Predestined Duck

Found you
Omg they're adorable!!! Each one cuter than the last one

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Succuren

I like how the pink dream came out. ; 3 ;
Thank you gabs. I just hope they get homes

Quick Reply