Dangerous Treasure

HarelquinPrince's Husband

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
❝Bruh❞

I'm really interested in Burton since I've been meaning to give my pumkin head OC a sibling. Would you be interested in a custom dragon/human hybrid adopt or no? They would look a bit like this. Or would you rather an avian/human hybrid custom?

❝Who cares?❞

Dangerous Treasure

Cynical Lad

Awwh, that's really cute. ; v; //

I- I actually like the dragon/human hybrid quite a bit. > >
Would I get to choose the colors and maybe general idea for clothing?

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Yuracye
Awwh, that's really cute. ; v; //

I- I actually like the dragon/human hybrid quite a bit. > >
Would I get to choose the colors and maybe general idea for clothing?

Yes mam. Tho skin color determines what characteristics their body will have, clothes on the other hand can be a free for all.

Dangerous Treasure

Cynical Lad

Oh my gosh. That's awesome.
Would you mind telling me what skin color correlates with what characteristics?

I just want to make sure everything matches up before I dress them up. > > ;;

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
❝Bruh❞

Yuracye
Oh my gosh. That's awesome.
Would you mind telling me what skin color correlates with what characteristics?

I just want to make sure everything matches up before I dress them up. > > ;;

Sorry for such a late reply, I had to take care of some college stuff. : P I have a lot of information on the species as a whole, but here's the tl;dr version:

Reds are smaller in stature and more human like, and usually don't have tails or wings, or even scales for that matter. They do have talon/claw like fingernails, horns, and of course colored skin.

Yellows aren't that much different, except they usually have tails, a more pronounced claws, and scales.

Greens have wings and tails, visible canines, longer horns, and a more scale body, plus "poofed" ears.

Blacks have wings, a long tails (to help with the hunt), dragon like hands, large horns for impaling, huge canines, "poofed" ears, and 80% of their body is covered in scales.

Blues are the biggest, with a wing span as long as two grown men, a small tail (so as not to get in the way of battle), 80-90% of their body covered in scales, hands that barely look human, huge canines, and wickedly sharp horns. Not to mention the crazy ears.

If you wanna know more details, I copied and paste some info from my dA under the spoiler:
Certain anatomical aspects of the Dregars that differ from normal humans and the difference between them compared to other races.

There are 5 "races" based on the literal color of the skin; this is based on the social hierarchy within the Dragon communities that they created. Pigmentation of the actual skin color differs depending on the heritage; more human DNA (e.g. one of the grandparents and parents are human), the lighter the hue/shade of the skin is, more Dregar DNA, the stronger the color is. "Purebred" Dregars (50% Dragon, 50% human), are very rare, and are usually inbred and look more Draconian in nature. They usually are driven by baser instincts, like and animal, and are ferocious. Genetics also interplay with the color of the horns. All horns have a base color of grey, but the hue/shade are determined by the race color.

The Five Races (overview; I forgot the names I used to give their specific races, so in the meantime, their race is described by the literal color of their skin):

Reds: Most docile of the Dregars, they usually intermate with humans, giving them the most human look. In the Dregar religion (yes, they have one; it's based of the dragons), they are considered the first born. They are considered the lowest in the Dregar hierarchy and are usually farmers and the like.

Yellow: Though not as docile as the Reds, they still aren't the most ferocious of the Dregars. Unlike the Reds, who have evolved to naturally look more human like, their ear and fingernails are more Draconian, and the canines more pronounced. They are pretty nomadic in nature, so they are merchants and craftsmen. Most don't have wings and tails, but some do. They are considered the "second born" in their religion.

Green: These babes actually look like dragons. With more scales than skin (more Dregar/Dragon DNA = scales), most have tails and wings, and are pretty ferocious when in battle, but usually spend their time in spiritual retreat, thus they are natural priests, making them travel a lot, spreading the word of the Night Dragon (who is considered their Lord/Creator/God etc.). Over the years, because they do not fight, they developed a "softer", more rounded horns.

Black: The "Fourth Child", nearly every Black Dregars have wings, and 100% have tails. They are natural born predators that hunt in the dead of night, their scales/skin color helping them blend in. They have ram like horns, which helps them stun their prey or gore them with it. They also usually take the role of hunters, but when compared to the Blue Dregars, they are physically weaker.

Blue: The "Last Child", they are physically the biggest of all the Dregar races, and are said to contain all of the malicious intent and predatorial ferocity that the Night Dragon contains. Because of such physical prowess, they usually take on the of the warriors, ruling over anyone they raid. Think Viking + the Huns. That's what they're like. Every single last Blue Dregar have tails and wings, with the exception of mutations and "watered down" lines. Since Blues are very "blood supremists", they rarely intermate with humans (hence why they rarely ever get human like features), and such they are more instinct based and usually have such Draconian features, like "puffed up" ears and the talon/claw like fingers. Their "ferocity" is genetic though, not socially constructed, so they don't actively seek to conquer people or destroy them. They're just really war prone.

I had crazy imagination skills as a ten year old. >.>

❝Who cares?❞

Dangerous Treasure

Cynical Lad

No worries! RL things always come first. u vu

Oh my gosh. This is so exciting. * Q*//
Shhh, more like amazing imagination skills. Seriously, I wish I had that type of imagination- even now.
This actually makes me want to continue drawing my own species- which I started on, but haven't gone very far with it.

Ahem. Anyway. I would like yellow skin, if that's alright. > > ;
A female.
Maybe something along these color palettes: One, Two, Three, Four.
You're more than welcome to throw in gray/black/white into the mix.

Uh.
As far as clothing goes-
Something similar to Renaissance-esque clothing. Sort of like these dresses (Minus the lace and ribbon)
A corset of some form, maybe?

Example, Two.
Or something with slight armor/metal. like this.
Whatever you're more comfortable with. Q VQ//

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
❝Bruh❞

Yuracye
No worries! RL things always come first. u vu

Oh my gosh. This is so exciting. * Q*//
Shhh, more like amazing imagination skills. Seriously, I wish I had that type of imagination- even now.
This actually makes me want to continue drawing my own species- which I started on, but haven't gone very far with it.

Ahem. Anyway. I would like yellow skin, if that's alright. > > ;
A female.
Maybe something along these color palettes: One, Two, Three, Four.
You're more than welcome to throw in gray/black/white into the mix.

Uh.
As far as clothing goes-
Something similar to Renaissance-esque clothing. Sort of like these dresses (Minus the lace and ribbon)
A corset of some form, maybe?

Example, Two.
Or something with slight armor/metal. like this.
Whatever you're more comfortable with. Q VQ//

You flatter me. /)///( I just like making detailed species because they're so fun to plan out and play God with. XD I guess that's why I love sim games so much.

A yellow one is a priest class, so she'll def look cute in the dress and light armor. I'm really feeling the End of the World and Chrome* pallet, so I may just use one for the dress and the other for her alt armor clothes. Any other details that you want me to add? Hair/eye color maybe? Any weapons?

❝Who cares?❞

Dangerous Treasure

Cynical Lad

I'm just being honest. emotion_kirakira
Oh my gosh. I completely understand. Q VQ Sims games are a lot of fun.

Eeee, that is perfect!
That's fine with me! * U*///

Hmmm. Hairstyles.
Something like this: One, two, three.
Doesn't matter if it's up or down, honestly. > > ;;
As far as colors go- uhh. Surprise me? * U*//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers