Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>Welcome to my Shop.</center>

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Welcome everyone to my shop.. I hope you had a nice walk through the woods to find the place.. I do thank Link for drawing Lord Ozzy, I liked it so much that I thought I could use him as the Shopkeeper. Why not its fitting. So what will you find in my Hut/Shop/Cabin. Well you will see as we slowly build everything up... So for now just sit back and relax.

Just alittle about me:
-My name is Edmund I am fairly new to Gaia but have met some of the coolest people on here so far.
-I do Own and Operate what is known as The Animation Creation Warehouse. I have been working on T.A.C.W since early 1999, I do have a site but it needs major repairs. I will get to that eventually.
-I make all sorts of graphics but I am best with Pixels, Hand Drawn stuff and sometimes Sculpting.
-I do hope by making stuff here for Gaian's will help me better in my graphic skills. What skills I have XD
-All images that I make here are my own original ideas and they are all owned by me. I don't wanna have to get that paper (Copyright) out to prove it so please be kind.
-Just to give you an idea what you will see here, Wizards, Dragons, Creatures and all sorts of stuff.
-The last image in this post is my Logo. It is Copyrighted so please don't abuse it.

Thanks Edmund...

How it all began.

Back in the year 1998 I was in Art Class and we had to do some sort of project for the book called the Drum its a little book about our school and such, anyway I did my thing and I was talking with my friend Joe and he was drawing this Wizard. I said man he is cool what is his name if he has one. He said its Ozzy but he doesn't like it that much. Well he was about to throw it away just before I had the chance to save him. I asked Joe if I could work on him and he was like yeah sure man go right ahead he is yours.. So since then I have been litterally been drawing hundreds of Wizards no thanks to Joe XD I do however enjoy doing them. I just showed Joe over 2 years ago that Ozzy made his debut on the computer as an animated Sprite. Not the one you will be seeing but a very primitive version. XD I did start making a Comic Book which lasted 2 Issues. o.O It became alot of work and alot of money was put into it so... Since then I just Pixel Wizards and other various things. I have been asked to work at many places (On the web) for Pet sites or forums. I said nahh its to much.. But I do however have one place I hang out and give alot of ideas too. If you check out my Profile sometime you will find the link to FSC. Please visit it sometime. wink I do hope to bring back the story of Lord Ozzy and the rest of my charaters. If you are lucky I might just scan my Comics sometime. Please don't ask they aren't that great. wink

1.) Please no stealing, as mentioned in the first post these images are Copyrighted to me and me only. You may ask my permission for anything, most likely I will say yes. smile
2.) No RP here, there will eventually be a thread for that.
3.) Please don't bash my work. I did spend alot of time on the stuff. If you do bash please be kind, if not then get out. wink
4.) Please do not Pm me or Aim me your orders. You may Pm me your order if I tell ya too. wink
5.) Please no direct linking my images unless i say you can.
6.) PLEASE DON'T QOUTE MY FIRST PAGE AS IT WILL KILL MY BANDWIDTH XD

More soon!

There will be plenty of events going on so please check here OFTEN!

<center>MEKADORE COLORING CONTEST!</center>
That is right, in honor of my latest creation (well not latest) we will be having a Coloring Contest.. You will be able to color in this blank Mekadore anyway you want too. What do I win if I am picked? Well I will except however many entires I get from who ever.. You will get a chance to either get a Stone Statue of a Mekadore or Half Price off of the Sale price of a regular (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue) Mekadore.. Read below in the Flatsale section for more info.
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center><center>Color him in anyway you like!</center>

<center>Button Contest ENDS WHENEVER!</center>
-Button must be 88x31 in size, the winner will receive a Wizard of Choice. smile
-Please make sure it has something to do with my shop thanks. wink

NOTE: I took the Christmas stuff down early due to no sales. sad Hopefully we do better next year. wink

-Q- How can I get something here?
-A- Auctions, Flatsales, Giveaways, Raffles

-Q- How can I get something personalized?
-A- Just tell me when you get something if you want something added to it. I will do it. It might cost extra, it all depends on what it is. wink

-Q- What can I get on it that will make it personalized?
-A- It all depends on what you ask for. I can change the color, add glasses, chop his beard, add stars, moon shapes to his outfit you name it and I will try it for you. smile

-Q- Can I work with/for you?
-A- Hmm maybe sometime in the near future. Mostly yes. I am not hard to get along with. Just not right now as Sales are slow. smile

-Q- Hey I have seen these images before but I can't remember where!
-A- You may have seen them at DeviantArt under Buddles, at FSC I am Poppa Pixel there and at Neopets under jymunkey. wink

-Q- How did you learn to do Pixels and Animations?
-A- Not very easy, it took some time and patience and alot of help from members at Neopets that I met over the time.

-Q- Can we be Affiliates?
-A- Yes I would love to be, only one thing PLEASE BE ORIGINAL. Have your own ideas.

-Q- Can I advertise my Shop or Guild here?
-A- You may at some point, basically when I say so.. wink

-Q- Can you teach me how to do the things you do?
-A- I would love to but I am horrible when it comes to teaching someone over the Net sorry.

-Q- Can I direct link from you?
-A- I really wish you wouldn't but if you want me to host the image for you I can. wink

Please if you have any other question please post here or Pm me. I like getting Feed Back. smile

FlatSales or any Sales of any kind will be placed here!
As you can see these are just Samples, they are all animated. Their eyes blink, the Kao's do bounce and the staff off the little ones glow.

<center>Mekadore Flatsale/Auction 12-22-04!</center>
Here you will get a chance to either purchase a Mekadore or be able to Bid on a VERY VERY RARE never to be seen again Mekadore..
1.) Regular Flatsale Mekadore's are as followed: Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue. The four basic colors. They will cost you 500g each.. Only 3 of each color will be sold.. So get them fast.. If they are in high demand, then I will allow more to be sold. They will all be labeled the same way just like mine is in my siggy. Except your Owner Name and Age will be what you want it too be.
2.) VERY RARE Mekadore's (ICE, BROWN, NIGHT, STARRY and SILVER) will be auctioned off and there will only be one of each.. Bids will start out at 500g.
3.) I have in Honor, a Stone Statue Mekadore.. He is not in the ID Form he is just by himself.. There will only be 10 of him for 675g.. If he is in high demand then I might allow more.
4.) As of right now there are no personalized ones.. The ones I have made, were well lets put it this way, an experiment, never to be made the same again. XD

<center>MEKADORE ORDER FORM (BASIC COLORS)</center>
Examples: Blue and Red
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Examples: Yellow and Green
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

1.) Color I want:
2.) Owner's Name:
3.) Age:
4.) How many I want: (Remember only 3 of each color!)
5.) Cost of one: (500g)
6.) How much I owe you:

*This is what it will look like when everything is added!

<center>MEKADORE STONE STATUE</center>
Example:
Quote:

1.) How many I want: (Remember there are only 10)
2.) Cost of one: (675g)
3.) How much I owe you:

<center>MEKADORE UNLIMITED VERY VERY RARE!</center>
Examples: Blrown and Ice
Examples: Starry and Night Time
Examples: Silver and Dark Orange

Quote:

1.) I want:
2.) My bid: (Bids start at 500g)

8Remember only 1 of each. So bid quick. wink

---------------------------------------------------

*Please make sure you have read my Extra Section up above about the Coloring contest and on how to win a Mekadore for Half Price or whatever else deal I got going.

------------------------------------------------------------

Here we have Lord Ozzy in a few different poses and animations. Go ahead and check them out. YES THEY ARE ALL ANIMATED!

Order Form for Wizards
Section 1: Wizards as Kao's (Amount 15g)
Section 2: Small Sprite Wizards without Staff. (Amount 25g)
Section 3: Small Sprite Wizards with Staff. (Amount 30g)
Section 4: Larger Sprite Wizards without Staff. (Amount 50g)
Section 5: Larger Sprite Wizards with Staff. (Amount 75g)

When ordering please place it in this form:
Section (?) 1,2,3,4 or 5
Color/s (?) Red, Blue, Light Green, Purple, Green or Yellow.
How many you want (?) Just place the order the same way while doing another order.
Amount (?) Amount you will owe me.
Other (Please Pm me for personals)

<center>------------------------------------------------</center>
There will only be FIVE of EACH COLOR (Wizard)avaliable for now. So get them quick..

You can pick them up in the PickUp section or I can Pm them to you.. Your name will be placed there, also the amount you paid will be there along with Donations if anyone has donated.. This way I can tell that you are the only ones that are suppose to have them. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image<center>User Image </center>
<center> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. </center>
<center>User Image</center>

<center>-------------------------------------------</center>
<center>My Bumps, Button, Banners and other stuff!</center>
Here are a few Bump Signs, I Command You Button, Small Button and Banner (more and better looking ones coming soon!) you can use to link to my shop or bump my thread or other peoples threads:
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4638007&start=0][img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/boomerangproduct/images/gtacwbut.gif[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4638007&start=0][img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/boomerangproduct/images/gtacwban.gif[/img][/URL]

<center>-------------------------------------------</center>

As Stated above!
-Q- Can we be Affiliates?
-A- Yes I would love to be, only one thing PLEASE BE ORIGINAL. Have your own ideas. Please Pm me or post here if you would like to be one. smile

This will be the place where you can see the progress of your stuff, I will PM you the final image.
~Just one note, if you get stuff from me please save it to your own server. If you want me to host it for you please ask, I might charge I might not. wink
<center>Wizards</center>
----Buyer---Section--Color--Paid--Donated
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)

<center>Mekadore Flatsale!</center>
----Buyer--Paid--Donated
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

<center>Stone Statue Mekadore Flatsale!</center>
----Buyer--Paid--Donated
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

People who have bought from me already or who have donated, Thanks!
1.) Mae Noelle (Christmas Tree)
2.) Flygon96 (Christmas Tree)

This will be the place for FanArt Freebies and other cool stuff. You might even get sneak peaks at future stuff that will be for sale here. Also links to other Shops I will have open. (Just in case this shop gets to big.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Done by: Edmund K. (Me!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Done by, Gothic_shado, Anaisita and Calico.
I will be opening the shop very soon, just as soon as I finish the Samples. smile

Then I will post on the Header I am OPEN!
I am now open please come on in and go shopping. Remember there are only FIVE of each color so please get them while they are here, thanks. Have fun and post any comments ideas whatever you have that might help improve the store thanks again. smile
I have added more stuff to the Events Section and the F@Q Section so please check it out. You might just learn how to get a Freebie if your lucky. wink
Anybody have any ideas for more Events that I could have for here?
If your lucky enough you might just see some other stuff that will be floating into the Shop soon. Keep an eye out. smile
Well going to bed now hope I get someone here when I wake up. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces