Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Bumped. biggrin Thanks for visiting my shop too.
No problem Wagnas. Anytime. Thanks for coming here too. smile
Just checking up here. In the next day or so if these guys aren't gonna go then I will have something special here to help get customers. wink
ID Boxes with Wizards coming soon. smile
hey munkey...when you get a banner for your shop we can be afflitates wink I like these a lot...
Hey silly I do its in the first post. You can use that or I can always make more. I haven't gotten that far. To lazy right now. To much Yard work. XD Thanks. I will add your banner soon too. smile
Ok I have added ya in the Aff. section along with the Kao and Fefez I made ya. wink
I will be adding a Shop Keeper and Store/Hut picture to make the thread more fitting. I am also gonna have buttons and banners for people to link to. smile

I just need to sleep now. Then I will get that stuff done. XD

Demonic Spirit

lol...its santa...

User Image
Hehe looks good Gothic. So far just one person.. I will let that contest go till this Monday then I will pick a winner and they can get a Wizard of their choice. smile
Added a new Button and Banner for the shop. smile They are on the first page. Shopkeeper and Hut/store like image coming any day. Gahh this weather is killing my arm. sad
Just bumping here.. Soon to come:

-Accessories for Wizards
-ID BOXES
-Christmas Shhh-
-And much more-

Shadowy Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Bump
nice shop smile
Gonna wish everyone a Happy Holiday today. Drive safe. wink Have a nice day. smile
Oh hey Jason I didn't even see your post. XD Thanks for bumping man. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces