Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heart Hello Everyone! Welcome to Sweet Cream Couture: A Lolita Doll Store! Please come on in a take a look around. Browse and feel free to try on anything! heart

My name is NoFlutter and a few of you may know me from my Rejected Material shops around here, like the old Rejected Material Edit Co, RM's My Pet Lolita, and RM's Art Shop. I currently was on hiatus do to taking care of my new daughter, but now I am back and looking forward to making cute Lolita Dolls!

heart Now this shop is not your typical edit shop ^_^ Every doll is special and comes with a special outfit. Now when you get your doll you dress her(or him) yourself. Wait..what..!? I dress them myself!? Yes you heard correctly. You dress them yourself. heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS 08/01/12:

A small update in the Special's section. I redid two of my favorite Lolitas from the past, Contessa and Louis! Now you can play with all their pieces! Enjoy!

xoxo
NoFie

NEWS 08/01/12:

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the long hiatus! I have been really busy with selling my crafts at conventions, and right now I do not have a convention till December ^_^ So I will be making lolitas for my Gaia shop <3

Currently added a new girls! Strawberry Icing and Gothic Maid! Welcome them dearly to the family of lolitas and remember to play with them nicely wink

Edit update:
Added Rosebud
xoxo
Nofie <3

User Image
Please READ the FAQs HERE before you purchase! It contains my rules of purchase. If you ask any questions that are in the FAQs I will assume you did not read it and send you the link! THANKS! <3
exclaim Please REMEMBER to PM me your ORDER! Posting it in the forum will NOT get the order filled! exclaim

Girls

Full Packages (includes doll and wig): 20k
Outfit (clothing pieces only): 15k
Wig: 5k
User Image

User Image

Boys
Full Packages (includes doll and wig): 20k
Outfit (clothing pieces only): 15k
Wig: 5k
User Image

User Image

Specialty Costumed Dolls

User Image
Diesel Punk Sky Nurse
Package: 50k
Outfit: 25k

User Image
Diesel Punk Sky Soldier

User Image
Sugar Plum Fairy

User Image
Contessa

User Image
Louis

User Image

ART! It shall fuel my QUESTS!
So I decided that I will add this as a side section, I figured the price is outrageous so only a crazy art collector will think about this and I will not get a million orders. This is not going to have a list like my previous art shops. There is only 1 slot at a time. My price will always be items.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My CURRENT Price: Her Raiding Majesty

My Samples:
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]

More HERE

Rules:
1. ONE character PER item

2. No nudity.

3. I have a busy life *watches toddler run by while eating the puppy's cookie...sigh* so it might take some time.

exclaim There are no guarantees that I will even get to draw your art work. like all artists I get art block, and add the fact that I don't get to sit in one spot for very long, I dont even finish my own work sometimes. If this is the case, and it gets too long, I will just cancel the trade, Im very very sorry. exclaim

4. Price will change on occasion or what Im currently questing.

5. Pm me to take the slot.

6. Send trade (This is to show proof of payment, I will NOT accept the trade till the art work is complete!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Art Slot (CLOSED): .Latex.Condom.

People Who were Crazy to Wait:
Hitsuzen -North Kitten Star
La Marionette Morte -SDPlus#99 Kanoko
Lady Delaidra- Persephone

User Image

Customs

Customs are 100k PER CHARACTER and you are limited to 2 per every time on the list (so that would be 200k). Price can change and I chose when to take custom orders.
When the list is open the first to PM me get on the list. Once I confirm that I am putting you on the list please send the trade. Once the custom is complete,the trade is completed.

Custom Rules:
1. No nudity or sexual items!
2. Once you are on the list send trade
3. Wait time can vary with my schedule
4. Since it is a VERY short list, you can only be on the custom list every 6 turns

Note: Even though these are customs, any custom pieces I may use for other dolls ( example: "I want buckle boots!" *created boots* next customer: "I want buckle boots!".... well at that point why should I remake the same boots, understand?)

Custom waiting list: NOT OPEN!

Done List
1.ShtrDrNGry
2.The Riyo
3.Pugnacious Banana
4.NightSymphony

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exclaim In order to get on the list I am starting a Lotto. Starting at(________) Est Time on (________) I will Post in the thread " LOTTO OPEN" between that time the first 20 people to post "ADD ME" will get one the Lotto List. Once it is filled (even if it fills before 3pm) it is close. at 8pm I will then do a dice roll. The 2 numbers get Customs.

User Image

Here is a free background for you guys to use for your Lolita Dolls! Just Right click and save:
Sweet Background
Purple Gothy Background
Holiday Background
Halloween Background

For more Free items go HERE

User Image

Affiliates and Favorite Shops!
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Link Me
User Image

[url=http://tiny.cc/s4yaI ][IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/NoFlutter1/1-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tiny.cc/s4yaI ][IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/NoFlutter1/2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Thank You Lady D for the banners! heart

User Image

The dolls here are some of the creations the customers have dressed up using the pieces from the sets. you TOO can have fun! Buy a doll and start playing dress up!

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]

Pure-hearted Lover

Kawaii! Good Luck!
<333 First on Front Page too!

How exciting~ I love the lolitas. heart

Pure-hearted Lover

3nodding heart

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

squee!
::steals a post::

User Image

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
EEI!! -bursts with glee; has been waiting SO long for ressurection of any sort!-

They're so cute. 4laugh

Pure-hearted Lover

Thank you so much for my order~ <3

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image

You need an affiliates section :/
Cause I wanna affiliate xD

User Image

Shirtless Genius

Woot woot! I gotta question, is the set both the mpl and the outfit pieces and the outfit just the outfit? Does the outfit have the separate pieces?

heart Thank you, Flutter~
Tomorrow I'll be giving them life in the guild. whee
Mew-chan
Woot woot! I gotta question, is the set both the mpl and the outfit pieces and the outfit just the outfit? Does the outfit have the separate pieces?

the set is the doll with all the pieces and the outfit is just the hat and dress ^_^
AUSCHii
User Image
User Image

You need an affiliates section :/
Cause I wanna affiliate xD

User Image

lol I will gladly affiliate. I just havent made a banner yet ^_^;; PM me yours and Ill put it in the affiliates area

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff