Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello!
Welcome to Sunny Days! A freebie cafe and gift shop.
We hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to stick around and chat. <3

Thank you everyone ; u ;
User Image

BLACK LIST
•BlueyNova - Taking my truffles, editing them, and then reselling them here. Even though I have a TUTORIAL on how to make truffles! -_-

User Image

This might be a freebie shop, but I still frequently make items for the shop. So be sure to check the thread often!

New!! Items in the Giftshop & Menu & Limiteds section(s).

Visit my other shop? c':
User Image
User Image

•Follow the ToS
•Do NOT edit(resizing or putting your name on the item is OK) or resell my pixels.
--You can make your own meals with my pixels(a meal is a bunch of different items in one image). As long as it's ONLY MY pixels and you do NOT claim the artwork as your own.
DO NOT USE MY ITEMS ON ANOTHER SITE! ESPECIALLY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
•Be polite to me and everyone in this shop
•Do not advertise. We can be affiliates.
•Do not quote the first page.
•Save all images to your own server!
•Do not PM me about this shop.
•Please don't complain, ...what's there to complain about anyway?
•Post in the thread if you take anything. Or, it will be considered stealing if you don't.
•I may edit these rules as much as I please.

User Image

q -Did you make everything here?
a -Yes.

q -What program did you use?
a -MS Paint(Pixels), Gimp(CG Items), and Unfreeze 2.1(Animation).
All those programs are free.

q -Why did you make this a freebie shop?
a -After working on a hectic book report and making customers wait for a long time, I decided that school was getting to be too much. I didn't want to close the shop because I knew I'd still be making pixels and I didn't want anyone else selling my pixels, so I made this a freebie shop.

q -Can I take EVERYTHING?
a -Yes. C:

q -Can I give you a tip?
a -Of course c:

q -Are you going to still make stuff?
a -Of course. c: So be sure to check the thread often for new items~

q -Can I use these for my profile / post style / thread / signature / etc.?
a -Of course. But be sure for threads, that you NOTIFY, CREDIT, & LINK ME!

q -I bought this item, can I have my money back? It was under 1k.
a- No. If I knew I'd make this into a freebie shop, then I wouldn't have charged anyone. And I don't care if how little you payed for an item. If I repay one person, then I have to repay all my customers.

q -Can I use this on a different website?
a -No. Maybe with my permission. Because I'm not on that site, I can't watch for thieves.

q -Do you make customs?
a -When I have time, I will put up the custom w/ options and offer them for little to no gold. But if you want me to create something totally new, then the price can vary. If you want to talk about the price, then PM me or post in here.

q -Do I have to give you a list of all the items I took?
a -No, just post "I took some freebies, thank you." Or something like that.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask. C:

User Image

• o7 / 18 / 11 --Grand Opening
• o8 / 17 /11 --First CG item added to the shop as a bump prize
• o9 / o4 / 11 --Grand ReOpening! New thread layout and items.
• o9 / o5 / 11 --My last day of summer. School starts on the 6th. So I may possibly be a little slow with orders. If it gets to be too much, then I'll hire a worker or two.
•1o / o5 / 11 --Closing the shop for a few days! I haven't been feeling good lately ): Please do not order, I will fill all remaining orders. Thank you.
•1o / 26 / 11 --Decided to make the shop into a freebie shop!
•11 / 12 / 11 --Thread became popular!
•12 / 23 / 11 --New Layout & repixeled most items & added new items.

•6 / 22 / 12 -- I'm renting this shop:
User Image
Go check it out!
User Image
Click here and here for more menu items.

Smell that? That's the smell of our freshly baked goodies right out of the oven.

Bakery

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Snacks

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Drinks

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Breakfast,Lunch, and Dinner

User Image User Image User Image User Image

NOTE: Post in the thread if you take ANYTHING! And save ANY/ALL images to YOUR own server!!

User Image
Click here for more gift shop items.

Here's some stuff that would make a perfect gift for someone(or yourself >;3 )

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
[Thank you BinofTrash for the tutorial on how to make the ears move.]

NOTE: Post in the thread if you take ANYTHING! And save ANY/ALL images to YOUR own server!!

User Image

Not into pixels? We got that covered.

User Image

User Image
Click here for more limited items

Some seasonal stuff for your seasonal needs

For more of my spring items, please visit these two links:
User Image & User Image
Note: There are going to be very few spring items in this shop because most of my ideas went straight to these places.

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Do you not see anything in the shop that you would have liked to see? Well post in the thread and I'll be sure to add your idea here. C:

•BabyDuckingLove --Lots of ideas on page53

•oCudos -- i Pod Cookies

•Angel Heart__love_love --Trinkets // Themed Items

•charmed352 --Some ideas on page213

•Vintage Candy --Ideas on Pages 280 and 406

•Me --Mood Bubbles // Mini Menu // Panties // Fruits // Slushies // Mochi // Chips // Square Cakes // Full Sized Cakes // Bowls of Ice Cream // Family Sized Chip Bags // Muffins // GameBoys // Pencils // Note Pads // Mail Envelopes // Stamps // Pixel Plushies // Pixel Dolls // Post Cards // Snow Globes(For everyday events) // Electric Aquarium // Blinking Nightlights // Blinking/Moving computer screens // Board Games?

User Image

Over time, I have gotten better on my art, and I would like to show you to see the improvements I've made.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I've had people ask me how to pixel and that I should make them a tutorial, so here you go, beginners. :3

User Image
Give me feedback of this tutorial?
[align=center][size=14][color=darkgray][quote="Flammable Rainbowz"][/quote] [color=hotpink]Truffles Tutorial![/color]
This tutorial was very [Helpful,Easy,Difficult,Etc.] to me.
Other comments/complaints I'd like to add:
Image(s) I made from this tutorial: [Optional. Remove if not used.]
[/color][/size][/align]

User Image

Now that you're done with me, visit these other wonderful shops~

•Post in the thread if you want to trade links
•Add me before requesting to trade links
•88x31 and 200x40 banners only

Links in
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/sunny-days-happy-holidays/t.73273237_1/][IMG]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z464/MiniSunnyDays/SDBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soquili Colorist/Breeder Scouting || ORACLE CAFE Fortune-telling Shop || Exquisitely Made's Images In Text

Reserved

Reserved

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maiden

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces