Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
Third time trying to make one of these...I think it is =_0... anyways, I'm hoping to make a bit of gold for the questing item, Alruna's rose so I thought I should make an art shop and sell the artwork I really have no use for. razz

User Image As you can see, I make signs and mostly text signs for signatures on photoshop while I use Manga studio for my avi artwork. Haven't drawn an avi in quite some time but I def. know I'm not losing my style...

Here are some other examples of what I draw: (ALL by mouse)

User ImageThis was drawn with manga studio...on my other computer, now I use a laptop. razz

User Image
The hand was a bit off in this but I was just learning about photoshop back then. Posted this in the art arena, so this is not for sale but it is a good example yes?

If you wanna know the prices and what I draw:

Chibi avatars: 1k (colored/not colored) 1-2 hours

full body avatars: 5k! Only for today, make requests now! And how many hours? 3-4 at the most.

Random anime faces: (Just so you know, I'm only good at drawing faces!) less than an hour! Only 800 g cause those are the best I'm good at so it would feel like I'm stealing from you to do that...

Hm....what else? Here:

User Image I make starwars art as much as possible cause I'm a fan. ;P

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
luna the star child
Third time trying to make one of these...I think it is =_0... anyways, I'm hoping to make a bit of gold for the questing item, Alruna's rose so I thought I should make an art shop and sell the artwork I really have no use for. razz

User Image As you can see, I make signs and mostly text signs for signatures on photoshop while I use Manga studio for my avi artwork. Haven't drawn an avi in quite some time but I def. know I'm not losing my style...

User ImageThis was drawn with manga studio...on my other computer, now I use a laptop. razz

User Image
The hand was a bit off in this but I was just learning about photoshop back then. Posted this in the art arena, so this is not for sale but it is a good example yes?

full body avatars: 5k! Only for today, make requests now! And how many hours? 3-4 at the most.

Random anime faces: (Just so you know, I'm only good at drawing faces!) less than an hour! Only 800 g cause those are the best I'm good at so it would feel like I'm stealing from you to do that...

Hm....what else? Here:

Make me some.....

Retro Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
A boy in coIors
luna the star child

User Image

Hm....what else? Here:

Make me some.....
Don't quote after this, lol, just post biggrin Anyways, which would you like, chibi avi art, chibi art, full body or random or maybe starwars?

Please don't rush in your decision. smile

Lonely Codger

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
hello! i would like some chibi avi art pleeeease?
(current avi) if possible XD
can you draw me?? your arts amazing. <3

Retro Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
lollie the great zero
Sure! Hey, Nice to see you after... so long? XD

Retro Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
miezmeowz
can you draw me?? your arts amazing. <3
Ok, which would you like? Chibi art, full body, head shot or even just random...or a sign for your sig? razz

Lonely Codger

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
luna the star child
lollie the great zero

lol nice to see you too! it's been a while since i got art, i figured hey! i have gold, why not? and i love your art style, so yeah! XD

Retro Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
lollie the great zero
luna the star child
lollie the great zero

lol nice to see you too! it's been a while since i got art, i figured hey! i have gold, why not? and i love your art style, so yeah! XD
biggrin Speaking of which, I'm working on it now, working with adobe illustrator since the tools are more easier to use. XD

Lonely Codger

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
luna the star child
lollie the great zero
luna the star child
lollie the great zero

biggrin Speaking of which, I'm working on it now, working with adobe illustrator since the tools are more easier to use. XD

omg awesome!!! i can't wait! whee whee whee

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Can you draw my full body avatar plz ^-^
I'll give you 10k instead

Retro Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
lollie the great zero
luna the star child
lollie the great zero
luna the star child
lollie the great zero

Did you want any words with it? smile

Retro Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
ThatOnePanda
OK!

Lonely Codger

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
luna the star child
lollie the great zero
luna the star child
lollie the great zero
luna the star child
lollie the great zero

Did you want any words with it? smile

if you could, "Anu belore dela'na" that's the correct spelling and everything. pleeease?=)

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
luna the star child
ThatOnePanda
OK!

Alright thanks c: Just send me a PM when your finished ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit