Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count since 4-9-06

+1 :3 1 100.0% [ 623 ]
Total Votes:[ 623 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image

Hello and welcome to my mini shop!
here you can buy various pixel images made by me- I hope you like them! So take a look around- maybe you'll see something you like. ^_^

CLOSED FOR NOW. please no more orders!!![br][br][br][br][br]
I HATCHED THE MAY EGGS SO THAT IF IM NOT ON AGAIN YOU WILL GET THE FINAL IMAGE... sweatdrop

Wanna help me catch a thief? I need to track this person down! Click here to find out about it!
User Image

The Rules:

1. Do not edit my pixels

2. Do not sell/claim my pixels as your own

3. Post your order here, do not PM me, please.

4. Start a trade and offer the amount that your purchase costs, Example: you buy a "pixel scene" it's 50 gold, so you'd offer a trade for 100 gold. I accept the trade, and then give you the url to the picture code. smile

- If you violate rules 1 or 2 you will be placed on a black list. Thank you. wink

To Order:

Oh, and pixel pets from different groups can be put together, like a squishie can be put in with a bunny, etc.

- Add up the cost of the pixel items that you want.

- Start a trade offering the total gold value that it costs for the pixel thing, then I will accept and give you the image code for your picture! smile

SKY background- 50 gold
MEADOW background- 50 gold
MEADOW with DECO background- 100 gold

and once you are done with all of the combined ones, put the GRAND TOTAL at the end. Thank you 4laugh If you have any questions, just PM them to me or ask here- either way is fine ^-^

User Image

User Image

Fudge bunnies:
User Image
They are 50 gold each. 4laugh
2.Just say 1a or 3c, etc. for which fudgebunny combination you want.

User Image
Hatching eggs:
I HATCHED THE MAY EGG DUE TO MY HIATUS SO THAT YOU WILL GET THE PICTURE NOW IN CASE I'M NOT BACK ON GAIA UNTIL LATER THAN JUNE 1ST. sweatdrop
Buy this egg for 150 gold- it will hatch with a cute picture inside!
The colors of the egg's shell give you a preview at some of the colors that will be on the hatched image.
It's definately worth the gold- these are images that are cute and not available in my shop otherwise- trust me- if you like the colors on the egg you won't be disappointed! ^^
Past eggs:
User Image
User Image

Add up the total of your purchase. You can buy as many things as you like. 4laugh

User Image

Black List:
Nobody Yet! 4laugh
User Image

Donators:
[.Pocky Addiction.] blaugh
[Chocolatte] blaugh
Prendy blaugh
starladyplace blaugh
Havoc_Kitten eek heart
LollipopDork blaugh heart
smileoncemore heart 4laugh
p.i.n.k..f.r.o.s.t.i.n.g heart blaugh
Katrina heart 4laugh

Donate over 100 gold and get this little Limited Bunny Squishie!
I am only giving away 10. 4laugh
User Image

--SOLD OUT--
New one coming soon!
1. [.Pocky Addiction.] heart
2. Prendy heart
3.starladyplace heart
4.-Thuraya Lynn heart
5.Havoc_Kitten heart
6.cutiebunnie689 heart
7.LollipopDork heart
8.smileoncemore heart
9.p.i.n.k..f.r.o.s.t.i.n.g heart
10.Katrina heart
User Image

Customers:
[Hyde] 4laugh
[Chocolatte] 4laugh
Blazikenmaster6188 4laugh
Prendy 4laugh
Manami Nakaoki 4laugh
starladyplace 4laugh
Sapphire Zelda 4laugh
turtlegrl28 4laugh
elaeye 4laugh
Havoc_Kitten 4laugh
cutiebunnie689 4laugh
Kymy 4laugh
Maburaho221 4laugh
Emmalyn Rose 4laugh
Graphophobia 4laugh
~N0RI~ 4laugh
Yomalyn 4laugh
Niecey 4laugh
Lycoris 4laugh
smileoncemore 4laugh
BabyCinnamoroll 4laugh
ellis 4laugh
Mekii 4laugh
Raikona 4laugh
p.i.n.k..f.r.o.s.t.i.n.g 4laugh
snow_reflection 4laugh
User Image

WAITING LIST:
sweatdrop = not done yet- not started
whee = waiting for them to accept trade.
confused = waiting on them to send trade

1.]
2.]
3.]
4.]
5.]

User Image
User Image

Link To Me:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12980588#715020076][img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/puffly_poo/LINK1.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12980588#715020076][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Silvershim/LINK2.png[/img][/url]

Links to others:

(If you want your link on here, message me and we can make a link swap! I put your link on here, you put mine on your shop! 4laugh )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bump! smile
Could I have a Red squish thingy with a heart? biggrin
BumpBumpBumpBumpBump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out