Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

LOL thanks ^^ I worked hard on the bases so far the four I really like have been used XD So I guess they are popular <.< HEHEHE XD

So it would seem! I can't wait to see what all you do for the different people. It's all so very cute. <3

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Xidorn
To bad I'm not female. >.>;

Just because you aren't female doesn't mean I can't make you one ^^ It could just be a gender bender avi XD

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image

MsUni_zhad11

User Image

Lady Aurela

User Image

cupcake crumbs

User Image

Fickle Fortuna

well there are the ones I just did xD

and I also did these for fun ^^

User Image User Image

yay for pokemon gajinkas xD

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image

gaia_angelleft
Thank u so much Dark =^^= emotion_kirakira
gaia_nitemareright
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

well there are the ones I just did xD

and I also did these for fun ^^

User Image User Image

yay for pokemon gajinkas xD

Ooo, those are lovely! And I love pokemon gijinkas, they're so cool!! I've been tempted to try my hand at them but I never worked up the nerve. o3o

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fickle Fortuna

Ooo, those are lovely! And I love pokemon gijinkas, they're so cool!! I've been tempted to try my hand at them but I never worked up the nerve. o3o

Well you can always try <.< no one says you have to post it if you don't like how it turns out.

I may try one for you if u want XD

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Glad you like it ^^

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Fickle Fortuna

Well you can always try <.< no one says you have to post it if you don't like how it turns out.

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Glad you like it ^^

gaia_angelleft
Oh I do =^^= U'r so good at this too XD I also like the one u did for lady aurela =^^= it's pretty
gaia_nitemareright

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
gaia_angelleft

MAKE ME A SPRITE!
Username: Sasori-s_Little_Puppet
Base # : 9
Reference image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Text:
gaia_nitemareright
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Lol, good point...

Try one what for me? :'o

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fickle Fortuna

Lol, good point...

Try one what for me? :'o

A gajinka of your choice

for free
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

A gajinka of your choice

for free

Seriously??? That would be crazy awesome!

Oh yeah, I doodled a little headshot of you. It's not fantastic or anything, I've been trying to practice with SAI, lol. I just love your avatar though so I thought I might give it a shot. c:

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fickle Fortuna
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

A gajinka of your choice

for free

Seriously??? That would be crazy awesome!

Oh yeah, I doodled a little headshot of you. It's not fantastic or anything, I've been trying to practice with SAI, lol. I just love your avatar though so I thought I might give it a shot. c:

LOL well just tell me what one you want a gijinka for. And that came out really awesome hun ^^ you have some amazing skills with SAI XD

I'm just kind of lazy and have never learned how to use it <.< have it but haven't used it hehe
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

LOL well just tell me what one you want a gijinka for. And that came out really awesome hun ^^ you have some amazing skills with SAI XD

I'm just kind of lazy and have never learned how to use it <.< have it but haven't used it hehe

Uhh... maybe swadloon or whimsicott? Those are just a couple of my favorites at the moment. ; w;

Aw, thanks! I still have a long ways to go to get how I actually want it to look though, lol. More... practice... I need. x3

I really enjoy the smoothness of it. And I love the coloring tools even though I'm not quite sure how to use them just yet, lol. There's also a vector layer option which has peeked my interest I just... have no idea what to do with it. I think I just figured out a bit more about that little water tool thing. It's like the blur tool in photoshop... but different, haha.

Dangerous Survivor

16,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
"Your really good at this and I wish you luck with it. Would it be possible for you to do male sprites? If you could I would ask for this."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MAKE ME A SPRITE!
Username:Xx-Himeno the Angel
Base # : 1
Reference image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Text: Let me Corrupt You

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces