Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Raider

Took the freebie rat. I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to uh...do a rat recolor maybe? And if so how much it would be? I was basically just wanting a white rat with a dark brown 'hood'. Basically just your 'spotted' rat with brown instead of grey. ^-^; If you'd rather not though, I totes understand. I just used to have rats, and I really would like a pixel version of one of them that passed on. I'd be willing to pay like...upwards of 20k. sweatdrop

Feline Friend

7,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Erraticpants
Took the freebie rat. I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to uh...do a rat recolor maybe? And if so how much it would be? I was basically just wanting a white rat with a dark brown 'hood'. Basically just your 'spotted' rat with brown instead of grey. ^-^; If you'd rather not though, I totes understand. I just used to have rats, and I really would like a pixel version of one of them that passed on. I'd be willing to pay like...upwards of 20k. sweatdrop

Oh my goodness, please no, not 20k. I will recolor for 2-5k your choice. I would be glad to do so. Do you want the spotted with the light spots on the ears and tail and hands? or without?

Feline Friend

7,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
kurusus
Make me Happy!
Who to Deliver to: kurusus
Whatcha want?: Oh, :T, :c, c:, c8, 8D, D8, cx, xc, xD, Dx, Red, Green, Blue
How much are you paying?: 2,95Ok
Sending the trade now!

Coming right up!