Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

festival of sheep

I love it when teachers/professors actually make sense! Too bad all my math/science profs are foreign and therefore I can't understand a freaking word they say! Seriously...my physics prof kept on saying "hokie pokie" and it took me half of the class to realize he was saying "hocky puck".

Yeah, they're being really mean and expensive. Almost done with filing my FAFSA and boy is college expensive.

I know...and apparently, none of them passed. Well, from the looks on their faces after the test I'm assuming they all failed. They all refused to talk about it afterwards...

LOLLLLLLLL. A major is a field of study. So like for engineering, you need to study math, chemistry, physics, and some other specialized classes like intro to structural engineering, material structures, etc. I think I have to take one class on just frames (like the joints of a building or whatever). Not looking forward to it. I really want to change my major, but I don't know what to.
holy s**t poor you emotion_0A0

omg emotion_facepalm greedy much

LOOL OMG
the poor souls crying and they dont blame the teachers? ;A;
here its very popular to blame the teachers emotion_awesome "UGH!! HE NEVER TAUGHT US THAT!!!!!" im just like rofl in the background because, well, im awesome like that emotion_awesome

OOOOOH I GET IT LOL
im such an idiot i need to..omg crying im such a kid
my friend is right, i need to grow up emotion_donotwant /gulp
this gonna be hardddddddd crying
Oeuf
holy s**t poor you emotion_0A0

omg emotion_facepalm greedy much

LOOL OMG
the poor souls crying and they dont blame the teachers? ;A;
here its very popular to blame the teachers emotion_awesome "UGH!! HE NEVER TAUGHT US THAT!!!!!" im just like rofl in the background because, well, im awesome like that emotion_awesome

OOOOOH I GET IT LOL
im such an idiot i need to..omg crying im such a kid
my friend is right, i need to grow up emotion_donotwant /gulp
this gonna be hardddddddd crying

Well, we did blame our Calc teacher because she never told us how to do the free response/written questions for the AB exam.

But for the AP chem people, their teacher was actually really smart. Apparently he's a petroleum engineer (earns like >100k a year) and he was teaching AP chem during the day... and I quote "FOR FUN". They seriously wondered how he even worked because he taught during the day, went to night school for God knows what, and then worked his engineering job. The man was a robot, I swear.

Don't grow up too much.
    I didn't know a lot of the stuff I needed to know because my college counselors were idiots. It's good to know some stuff, but you should still find time to be a kid. People are so boring when they're adults. Seriously find some time to sit back, relax, and play! (Sneaking my DS back when I go home next weekend. Gonna play Pokemon!!!)

My advice, just ease into it slowly. It was really hard for me to do it all at once.

Reindeer

festival of sheep

Well, we did blame our Calc teacher because she never told us how to do the free response/written questions for the AB exam.

But for the AP chem people, their teacher was actually really smart. Apparently he's a petroleum engineer (earns like >100k a year) and he was teaching AP chem during the day... and I quote "FOR FUN". They seriously wondered how he even worked because he taught during the day, went to night school for God knows what, and then worked his engineering job. The man was a robot, I swear.

Don't grow up too much.
    I didn't know a lot of the stuff I needed to know because my college counselors were idiots. It's good to know some stuff, but you should still find time to be a kid. People are so boring when they're adults. Seriously find some time to sit back, relax, and play! (Sneaking my DS back when I go home next weekend. Gonna play Pokemon!!!)

My advice, just ease into it slowly. It was really hard for me to do it all at once.
omg what?? gonk ok now thats a bad calc teacher emotion_facepalm our calc teacher is so nice *O* shes taking very good care of us wink

omg wtf
so basically hes teaching 'for fun' and not putting effort into his teaching evil
and screwing kids over emo
yea robot much

;A;
t-thank you..ill keep that in mind <3
lol you sound almost like holden xd
Oeuf
omg what?? gonk ok now thats a bad calc teacher emotion_facepalm our calc teacher is so nice *O* shes taking very good care of us wink

omg wtf
so basically hes teaching 'for fun' and not putting effort into his teaching evil
and screwing kids over emo
yea robot much

;A;
t-thank you..ill keep that in mind <3
lol you sound almost like holden xd

Jealous...I've had a long history of bad teachers. Remind me to explain later when I'm not studying for my midterm.

Yeppers. "FOR FUN"?!?!?!?
    They learned some stuff, but he forgot to tell them some basic stuff. Like how to find something without a calculator. They got so used to finding...acidity I think it was, with a calculator and on the AP EXAM they were told they couldn't use a calculator. I don't think he's still there, but I'm not sure.

No probs sweetie. Remember, work hard...BUT PLAY HARDER! > biggrin
    Who's Holden?

Reindeer

festival of sheep

Jealous...I've had a long history of bad teachers. Remind me to explain later when I'm not studying for my midterm.

Yeppers. "FOR FUN"?!?!?!?
    They learned some stuff, but he forgot to tell them some basic stuff. Like how to find something without a calculator. They got so used to finding...acidity I think it was, with a calculator and on the AP EXAM they were told they couldn't use a calculator. I don't think he's still there, but I'm not sure.

No probs sweetie. Remember, work hard...BUT PLAY HARDER! > biggrin
    Who's Holden?
omg im sorry! gonk and i need to sleep soon eheheh... <3
so im gonna go change my avi half a thousand times and go snooze emotion_zzz

omg wow
a*****e of a teacher alskdhlfdkaslkfkffjfjf
hopefully they fired him emotion_eyebrow

awwyiss i will remember that well ;D
HOLDEN CAULFIELD <33333333333333333
Oeuf
omg im sorry! gonk and i need to sleep soon eheheh... <3
so im gonna go change my avi half a thousand times and go snooze emotion_zzz

omg wow
a*****e of a teacher alskdhlfdkaslkfkffjfjf
hopefully they fired him emotion_eyebrow

awwyiss i will remember that well ;D
HOLDEN CAULFIELD <33333333333333333

Kk, nightie night!

Somehow I managed to avoid reading The Catcher in the Rye in high school...

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove
I was never really into athletics so I would've preferred more art classes XD I don't even like watching sports..just doesn't interest me~
kind of glad my boyfriend isn't into sports either XD

Yeah o n o that's not good

I don't like sports that much either with the exception of basketball. And I wish I could have been better prepared for math and science classes...forever screwed T^T

Sending your tipping pressies in just a minute!

I like some sports causally sometimes..but not enough to ever join a team XD
I'm sure you'll be fine once you get some good teachers o3o..plus there's online stuff that can help
Like I've been watching youtube videos on math stuff tonight to help me study~ o3o

Thank you <3

Yay <3 I got an email saying my first class on Monday is canceled <3 Meaning I don't have class until 1:30..and it's art =3= easssyy
BabyDucklingLove
I'm sure you'll be fine once you get some good teachers o3o..plus there's online stuff that can help
Like I've been watching youtube videos on math stuff tonight to help me study~ o3o

Thank you <3

Yay <3 I got an email saying my first class on Monday is canceled <3 Meaning I don't have class until 1:30..and it's art =3= easssyy

I had asthma when I was little, so I never really played sports. I eventually got healthy enough to be able to play, but I never really liked it enough to want to play. And I only like watching basketball. I think the only sports I actually like to do are swimming and badminton.

I try and use khanacademy and stuff, but a lot of the topics I'm covering don't have videos or any really understandable resources. I'm having my suitemate help me since she took the class before.

You lucky duck (no pun intended)! I have 2 midterms coming up and I have to go to 3 classes Monday and a study session on Monday night.

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove

Thank you <3

I had asthma when I was little, so I never really played sports. I eventually got healthy enough to be able to play, but I never really liked it enough to want to play. And I only like watching basketball. I think the only sports I actually like to do are swimming and badminton.

I try and use khanacademy and stuff, but a lot of the topics I'm covering don't have videos or any really understandable resources. I'm having my suitemate help me since she took the class before.

You lucky duck (no pun intended)! I have 2 midterms coming up and I have to go to 3 classes Monday and a study session on Monday night.

Oh I see =0

I see~ That works too o3o
My school has supplement instruction for math before my math class for 2 hours (Like a group of people from the class with someone to help guide the class..it's optional)..but I have a class during that time so I can't go most days. I went one day when my other class was canceled and it was really helpful. I wish I'd known about it before I signed up for that other class. I think it would've been really helpful to be able to go.

I don't think midterms are for a little bit for us. I think one of my teachers said we're about 1/4 of the way through the semester. So it'll be a few more weeks before we get midterms~
festival of sheep

Tayasu Sango
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: tayasu sango
    Items: all of the new cupcakes
    Total: 300g
    Tip: 1200g
    Anything else? nope. :>

page 13
for tipping gift~

Eternal Phantom

festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name:
    Items: Everything!
    Total: 6OO + 5OO + 6OO + 45O + 3OO [245O G ]
    Tip: 155O G
    Anything else?: This shop is so super adorable! The amount of detail in such a tiny image is amazing and if they were real, I'd be crazy fat. xD

Tiny Mage

festival of sheep

User Image████╭♪╯███████ ████ ████████
tab tab let´s say HELLO to...
( ✪ ✪ ) Sheepie
    tab Thanks for the super quick delivery~
    tab Good luck with business! c:
    tab Is there any way I can just buy the tipping gifts
    tab please? hehehe~
User Image

Beloved Survivor

6,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gimme Noms!
Name: Akayuuki
Total: 2450
Tip: 1000
Anything else?: soooo cuuuuuttttteeee!!!!!! heart
Tayasu Sango
page 13
for tipping gift~

Imma send it right now. Thank you :3
Charcoal Wraith
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name:
    Total: 6OO + 5OO + 6OO + 45O + 3OO [245O G ]
    Tip: 155O G
    Anything else?: This shop is so super adorable! The amount of detail in such a tiny image is amazing and if they were real, I'd be crazy fat. xD

Coming up!

And thank you :3
    If they were real, I'd make them all fat free, load them up with sugar but make sure that they'd never give you cavities

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff