Welcome to Gaia! ::

BabyDucklingLove
Yeah D; It's not cool when teachers don't teach..high school was kind of a pain.
I like college a lot more though =3= <3

I don't like college as much. I don't feel the closeness I felt with my classmates as I did back in high school. And because my friends and I would work out problems and do homework together, I don't have that sort of help anymore. I just feel more alone if you know what I mean.
emotion_bigheart

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name:
    Items: Boba - ALL; Cake - ALL; Pudding - ALL; Parfaits - ALL
    Total: 2150
    Tip: 150
    Anything else?

Mewling Kitten

festival of sheep
BabyDucklingLove
Yeah D; It's not cool when teachers don't teach..high school was kind of a pain.
I like college a lot more though =3= <3

I don't like college as much. I don't feel the closeness I felt with my classmates as I did back in high school. And because my friends and I would work out problems and do homework together, I don't have that sort of help anymore. I just feel more alone if you know what I mean.

I understand~
I miss my friends too..it's harder to try to meet between classes when classes aren't lined up the same like in high school.
I guess I'm comfortable being on my own though o3o
but I do I hope I can find more time to spend with my friends that are going to the same school as me still (a lot of them moved when high school ended for them..some to northern CA and some to Arizona for school)
hibi-tea
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name:
    Items: Boba - ALL; Cake - ALL; Pudding - ALL; Parfaits - ALL
    Tip: 150
    Anything else?

Coming up

edit: I think I accidentally declined the trade. Can you send it again please?

2,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name:
    Items: All
    Tip:
    Anything else?

ll intro ll rules ll menu ll ordering ll customers ll links ll..
BabyDucklingLove
I understand~
I miss my friends too..it's harder to try to meet between classes when classes aren't lined up the same like in high school.
I guess I'm comfortable being on my own though o3o
but I do I hope I can find more time to spend with my friends that are going to the same school as me still (a lot of them moved when high school ended for them..some to northern CA and some to Arizona for school)

It's hard to adjust to doing things at your own pace when you entire life has been scheduled and structured for you.
    A lot of my friends either went to nor cal or to the east coast. I was one of the few that stayed in so cal. But they're all regretting it now that it's winter. Everyone's complaining about how cold it is even though the snow is pretty.
Snow Cafe
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name:
    Items: All
    Tip:
    Anything else?

No trade... :c

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
festival of sheep

Coming up

edit: I think I accidentally declined the trade. Can you send it again please?

Resent <3. Sorry it took so long, I didn't even notice I got a quote when I logged back in XD;.
hibi-tea
Resent <3. Sorry it took so long, I didn't even notice I got a quote when I logged back in XD;.

No no! Don't be sorry, I'm very grateful.
    My trackpad is kinda wonky, so when I went to click on confirm it went to cancel. Thanks again!

Harvester

festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Evergreen Willow
    Items: Strawberry Boba, Melon Boba, Mango Boba, Vanilla Cake, Chocolate Cake, Strawberry Cake, All Pudding, All Parfaits
    Total: 1650g
    Tip: 350g
    Anything else?

I took the freebie! Thank you very much~! c:
Evergreen Willow
festival of sheep
Gimme Noms!
    Name: Evergreen Willow
    Items: Strawberry Boba, Melon Boba, Mango Boba, Vanilla Cake, Chocolate Cake, Strawberry Cake, All Pudding, All Parfaits
    Total: 1650g
    Tip: 350g
    Anything else?

I took the freebie! Thank you very much~! c:

Coming up!

Harvester

Thank you very much! c:

Loving Dreamer

festival of sheep

User Image
              Could we trade links? I've already added yours. c:

88 x 31
              User Image
              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/bird-carousel-opan-c/t.78086489_1/][IMG]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/livelypurple/2012 Pixel Food/iaza14336473072500.gif[/IMG][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sugaruni
festival of sheep

User Image
              Could we trade links? I've already added yours. c:

88 x 31
              User Image
              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/bird-carousel-opan-c/t.78086489_1/][IMG]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/livelypurple/2012 Pixel Food/iaza14336473072500.gif[/IMG][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Of course! I'll add it right now :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces