Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Giver

User Image

[TEMP HIATUS!]
[ART SHOP STILL OPEN!]

User Image
User ImageUser Image

β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†

User Image

❧ ....and have a cup of tea...

Get comfortable, please. Our home is your home, and we humbly welcome you to a little shop also known as The Scholar & The Vagabond. As you might have guessed, this shop is home to a scholar and a vagabond, who both offer writing/editing and artwork, respectively. Oh? You wish to know about us then? Well, we met a rather long time ago. Both of us found true companionship in one another, and, what do you know? We both were quite artistically talented. I'm Pretty Pea Princess, and that lady over there is UnrisenPhoenix. She's a bit of a savage from time to time; I am the civilized one. Naturally. But, of course, she has her charms. We work together, in real life, so do not fear ordering joint projects of any sort. Ah, yes, that would be the tea. Please! Look around our shop, and let us know if you see anything that interests you. Myself? I'll be over there at the desk, writing. UnrisenPhoenix is, as always, at her canvas, and would also be happy to help you. Do let us know if there's anything you might need? Anything at all? Feel free to finish your tea, and there are crumpets there beside you, should you feel a bit peckish. I know I often find myself quite relaxed by warm tea, a soft chair, and something nibbly and delicious at my lips, of course, I'm nearly always talking entirely too much, mostly to UnrisenPhoenix mind you who has the tendency to drift off during one of my.....

Services:

Writing:
Stories, Roleplay Plots, Threads/Characters, Brainstorming,
Critique/Editing, Character Biographies, Letters, Poetry, Fiction,
Romance, Fandoms, and everything else you can imagine.

Art:
Waist-Ups, Knee-Ups, Chibis, Anime-style, Insignias,
and so much more!

If you would be so kind...
User Image

Beloved Giver

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
"Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another".
--Plato, The Republic

β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†β–†

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      β‡’ xx Well, Phoe--oh she hates this nickname so much!--will be with you shortly. In the meanwhile, if you care to listen, I can regale you with the creed of The Scholar & The Vagabond. This is one thing both my partner and I agree on--patrons first. Civility, charm, grace, and most importantly quality. These are all things you will find here (well, the civility and grace much more to mycredit!) A bit of history, if you care to know it. The Scholar's Essay Shop has been established for quite some time, you know. As early as March, 2011, actually. Ah, it was such a quaint and lovely little shop. It is my life's passion, you know, this little place. Unfortunately, there was a fire, which destroyed it (it was unfairly deleted). It reminded me of the great fires of London, in 1666...Alas, I mustn't cry on you now. There you go, there's a good soul, have some more tea. Sugar? Right, now as I was saying: after that, I wandered around, lonely and rather destitute. It was then, my noble artist friend had a capital idea. We would start a new shop! And we did. But the same ethics from my old shop carry over to this one. Patrons first. I offer many services. Anything from editing your non-homework writings for grammatical soundness, critiquing your own piece of literature, to writing tales, biographies, and any other manner of authorship of my own. I only refrain from doing anything which would be considered plagiarism or off-site trading; if you don't know what these are, just PM me and ask about it. But, no matter the task put before me, you may always trust that I can do it...Ah, I see you've stumbled upon my writing desk! Yes, I'm afraid I'm quite the scribbler. No doubt, you will encounter more scraps of my writing as you browse my side of the shop...
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The waves playfully licked the sandy gold of the shore as the tide rolled in and out in a steady motion. There was nothing but the sound and smell of the ocean. The rush of dancing waters, the scent of salt and water, while something primordial and wild flavored the air..."

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
                                  β‡’ xx Alright, now this isn't funny! WHERE did I put it? Who's having a good laugh at my expense, hm?!?! I'll never find that brush amidst all these bloody feet, I -- Oh. Wait. Uh, that is to say, hello, good customer! Don't mind me, I was just looking for something. Let me get out from under this de- Ouch! Sorry, love, sorry! No, I didn't spill your ink, go back to your tea. You there, what are you looking at me for? Oh, oh, right. My apologies! If you'll come right this way, I'll take you over to my corner of our humble shop. Hehe, did you not come to hear Pea ramble? Don't mind her, she can seem stuffy, I know, but she'll show her inner mischief sooner or later. In fact, she's probably the reason my brush has taken leave of it's usual spot ... Ah! But you aren't here to listen to me babble, you must be here for art, aren't you? You must be here because the magic of color, light, shadow, and line, enchant,you as they always have me. You have a vision, don't you? A phantom that haunts your mind and flickers behind your lids, pleading to be brought to bright, brilliant life? You are here because you think I have that gift? Well, I am flattered. I am but a vagabond who has here found a home, and I hope to share the craft that is my passion. I'm sure Pea's warned you that I lack her social grace, and my talent may still be unrefined, but such is the way of artistry, ever finding new ways to give winged life to idle imagining. I shall be happy to lend you my brush and my vision, so have a seat and weave me a tale to inspire the paints on my palette ...

User Image

Beloved Giver

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Antonio:
"I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano,
A stage where every man must play a part,
And mine a sad one."

The Merchant of Venice (I, i, 77-79)

β‡’ xx Oh! So you are back again. Did you find something you like? Ah, I see. You wish to know why I call myself a scholar then? As you might know, I am a resident collegiate; attending a university. I am a senior now, and am on the cusp of having my Bachelor's degree in both Philosophy and English. I have studied laboriously, as an Honors student, and can help you with everything you might wish to know about the Humanities. Such a fine discipline, if I do say so myself--Watch the tapestry there! It is a 16th century French piece. What was I saying? Yes, right. I am nearly finished with my degree and plan to attend graduate school in order to procure my PhD. Did you know that when people say "PhD", the reason that the 'h' isn't capitalized, is because it is an abbreviate for "Doctor of Philosophy"? Even if one completes one's PhD, and isn't a Philosophy student, that remnant etymology has carried over from days long past. Such a civilized study. I digress. Where was I? Oh, yes, I was explaining to you why I would be an excellent choice to peruse your work or write you some myself. I am quite a prolific writer, and it has been my passions since childhood. I have been published, and hope to finish school and write professionally. For now though, I will keep my skills sharp by writing for my patrons...I have some lovely scones, you know. That reminds me of the time...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It was a fine vessel, crafted from the strongest timber, pieced together with architectural care, and garnished with an assortment of weaponry that was as impressive as it was dangerous. A half-naked mermaid ornamented the bow, her brow wrinkled in agony, her unpainted eyes trained on the invisible torturer, as her fingers clutched at her nude breast..."

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
                            β‡’ xx Oh, my, please be careful with those! Some of them aren't entirely dry, and smudges are only good when intentional! Yes, yes, those are examples of my previous work, both commissioned and done for contests. There may be some more lying about here somewhere, I'll show them off as soon as I find them ... Oh! Hmph, well, Pea is over there listing her credentials again, isn't she? Don't look at me like that! I'm getting some scholarly training of my own at the university, but no, I've not been trained in my craft by one of the greats. In fact, I've not been trained in art by anyone to speak of, really, unless you count Pea's tender suggestions of what I should work on. What part of vagabond suggested to you that I have classical studio training? Hm?! ... Ah, forgive me, I got a touch carried away. Ahem, in any case, please take a look and tell me if something tickles your fancy.

NEW!
                  User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Giver

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
--Socrates, in Plato, Dialogues, Apology

β‡’ xx Ignore her; she's just jealous. Oh, hmm, yes. My rules. Well--oh, goodness, excuse me for a moment...There we go. My rules. I am not rather fond of rules, personally, but the city (TOS) imposes some very compelling ones upon our shop. In order to exist at all, we must comply with the stony government ordinances. As I have mentioned before, I will edit for you, but it must be non-homework related (though, if you ask me, I think this rule is bullocks!) Oh! Excuse me. Sometimes I get quite carried away with myself. Anyhow. Other than anything having to do with that, or plagiarism, I am very willing to help you with anything you might need, as long as it complies with the totalitarian TOS. Just treat me with charm, grace, and civility and I will do likewise. Did you know I used to be an anarchist in the riots of France in...Oh! I almost forgot to mention some of my other dear patrons...

Thank you my patrons:
                                      User Image
                                      Coffee Frappuccino, Grammar Hammer, - Zilithion -,
                                      Fuzzy Brown Shark, Quaternary, Lily_Spiral, xxPherociousxx,
                                      Thaein, Depawsit, Autocannibalist, Valkyronn, Xx-Plex Rominus-xX,

I have read ALL of the rules, and made this shop completely TOS-friendly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Directly opposite of the helm-maiden, on the back of the regal, menacing ship was an elegant scrawl that said, The Goliath. The ship itself, save for the helm-maiden, was painted violent shades of black, with hints of red and a bloody-garnet trim. It sliced through the waves like a blade into the flesh of a sacrificial animal. Dolphins never played about it when anchored and the gulls stayed clear of its obsidian dark sails..."

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
                            β‡’ xx Ah, the rules ... you know, they always do seem to find you, no matter how far you wander? There are always rules. It's a bad business in my mind, but a necessary evil, I suppose. I'll try to make it as painless as possible. So let's see ...

Be polite and courteous. I don't have to work for you if you're going to raise my hackles.

Constructive criticism is welcome, but those cut throat competitive sorts aren't. If you are going to come in here and make trouble, I learned a few tricks on the road that will make sure your exit is painful.

Don't disappear. If you want an art piece, you'd best be around to recieve and pay for it.

And most importantly, do not attempt thievery. I've heard tell of distant lands where a merchant may take the hand that takes from them ... do you really want to risk it?

Ah, there, you see? And all listed off on the fingers of one hand, too. Not so bad, is it?

User Image

Beloved Giver

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

"But all thing which that shineth as the gold
Ne is no gold, as I have herd it told."

--Canterbury Tales. The Chanones Yemannes Tale. Line 16430.

User Image
                                      β‡’ xx So, you're interested in how purchasing one of my services would work? An obvious concern, I see. Well, you will be happy to know that it is extremely simple to order. I do not require paperwork (forms) of any sort. There is only one thing you must do: Post in this shop, what you would like me to do, and how much you're considering paying me. Simple, no? Dear, you're not drinking your tea. Let me go and retrieve the coffeecake...

User Image
                                      ...there you are. Enjoy. I have honey, too, if you'd like it. Speaking of sweet things--bribery. It sounds so naughty doesn't it? Anyway, this is the payment system I work from. One reason is because everyone's task is different. Every piece that needs to be written or edited, varies in length, depth, and other qualities that make it special and unique. I will say, that I value my services very highly, though, and prefer higher bribe offers. I can guarantee you excellence. Not only that, but, depending upon the service, I typically can complete your order within a 1-3 day basis. Some orders, I can do quicker, too. Depending upon the bribe, I can be persuaded to drop everything and complete your order. Ah, yes, aren't I shameless? Anyway, my writing samples can be found right here. Typically, one Microsoft Word page, of a chaptered work will cost around 400k, depending. Editing work varies, because that which needs to be edited varies. I am a firm believer in the saying you get what you pay for; therefore, while my services might require more payment than others, you can rest assured that your order is being done by a professional, professionally. Dear, I hate talking about these things you know. It's so...common. Phoe? Are you ready for our beloved patron yet?

❧ I nearly forgot! Every once in a while, I get the itch to favor a certain service. Right now? I'm wanting to do

Mad Quest Item:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SDPlus #313 Professor Hana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Grunts and some raspy-throated groans echoed in the empty space around the ship. Aboard deck, dark-skinned men worked the sails, pulling the ropes with straining, sweat-slicked muscles. Above the main deck, at the ship’s wheel, a sun-kissed hand kept the vessel in control, lest it gather a mind of its own and terrorize without order..."

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
                            β‡’ xx Yes, yes, I've got it! Honestly, she is convinced I haven't the slightest idea how to do these things. Just because I haven't her head for business .. and would likely lose my own head if it weren't attached, as she's told me many a time ... Wait, damn it, Pea! You made me lose my train of thought again! Ack, where was I? Right, business, okay. So! You're interested? You'd like to commission me to bring one of your imaginings to life? Why, I'm flattered. Here, sit -- no, not there, you're blocking my light! Blundering foo-- I mean charming customer! Heh, yes. Ahem. So, here is my standard procedure. If you would be so good as to come into our shop (thread) and quote me with your request, I will almost always get back to you that same day so we can begin discussing your request. Please, for pity's sake, have some idea what it is you'd like drawn! A reference of some sort is always appreciated, but barring, that words will suffice. Let me know what you want, I am not a mind reader! Unfortunately ... that would be a great asset ... But speaking of assets, you will open a trade with me when I begin your commission. After completing your work I will show you a watermarked version of the final copy, at which time you shall complete the trade and I will send you your finished product. If you wish, you may check the list below to see the status of your commission, but please, don't look over my shoulder. It makes me twitchy.

SLOTS:
                                  1. conquestfrontier --- Complete
                                  2. Blackdemondreams --- Complete
                                  3. OPEN!
                                  4. OPEN!

Past Patrons, with my thanks:

keep karma, || Hyper Haley ||, The Tampon Thief, Lorhean, Seringgit, cursedcasanova, konraeluvz, Riff-Kun, Agent Crab, conquestfrontier, Blackdemondreams

User Image

Beloved Giver

User Image
User Image

"You despise books; you whose lives are absorbed in the vanities of ambition, the pursuit of pleasure or indolence; but remember that all the known world, excepting only savage nations, is governed by books."

--Voltaire
                11/11 positive reviews to date
                (Read below if you are considering
                using my services!):

Thaein

How was your experience with "The Scholar's Essay Shop"?

1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?): Yes! Every piece has been delivered faster than I would have expect/am use to!
                2. Were you confident with the author's knowledge/capabilities? : I don't think I've ever been so confident in my life
                3. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced: Fantabulous. I couldn't have asked for better service. Also I can't recall the last time I met someone so nice and polite, very pleasant to work with. The professionalism in this shop puts some CEO's I know to shame.
                4. Was the service as fulfilling as possible, or as you hoped for it to be? I don't think I could have asked for more!
                5. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? : Yes! Definitely Yes!
                6. Was the imagery/emotion captured vivid? There are times where you feel like you're actually with in the story. You can really feel the emotions the characters go through.
                7. Was the piece interesting to read, and did it satisfy your request? I read it several times a Day so Definitely.
                8. Was your character/characters/subject matter portrayed in a satisfactory or above satisfactory manner? Totally!
                9. Was the service worth the price paid? : Hells yeah! Worth every Penny!
                10. Additional Notes: This shop is just fantastic! If anyone were to ask me what Writing Shops I would recommend this would be the first place I'd say to go.

Lily_Spiral

1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?): Yup! Done as promised XD
                2. Were you confident with the editor's knowledge of the subject? : Honestly, it was gamble but I was pleasantly surprise since not that many are interested in elves, and the gamble was worth it 4laugh
                3. Do you feel as if you will receive a better grade after the service provided? : This was not a graded material but I definitely am more than relieved.
                4. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced:
                Very formal - reminds me of a kingdom's store mannerisms of a high class society MINUS the haughtiness and discrimination ~<3
                5. Were the comments understandable and helpful to you? : definitely understandable, helpful, and inspiring ~<3
                6. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? : definitely! I definitely will return for bigger projects.
                7. Was the service worth the price paid? : of course and I got more than I expected XD
                8. Additional Notes: Very well versed and talented indeed. Princess P manage to conjure a bio base on a vague character description like magic.

Autocannibalist

1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?): It was done extremely quickly. I was very pleased and surprised.
                2. Were you confident with the editor's knowledge of the subject? : Yes. From what I've seen of her samples, she's a very good writer, and she knows how to pick apart a story.
                3. Do you feel as if you will receive a better grade after the service provided? : This isn't for a grade. :3
                4. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced: Very professional and polite.
                5. Were the comments understandable and helpful to you? : Yes, they were very in depth and helpful. I shall get right to work on editing!
                6. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? : Yes, definitely. If I ever need someone to critique a story or essay for me, I will go here.
                7. Was the service worth the price paid? : Definitely.
                8. Additional Notes: I subscribed. <3

Valkyronn

1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?):
                Yes, very timely. I was expecting it to be done in a week but she was able to finish in what, 1 or 2 days only?
                2. Were you confident with the author's knowledge/capabilities? :
                Yes, or else I wouldn't hire her.
                3. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced:
                I'd say mature enough to deal with customers and very polite.
                4. Was the service as fulfilling as possible, or as you hoped for it to be?
                Yes. I did have some questions for her but she was able to satisfy my imagination.
                5. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? :
                I'd like to hire her again for chapter 2, if she would ever have a slot for me again.
                6. Was the imagery/emotion captured vivid?
                Yes.
                8. Was your character/characters/subject matter portrayed in a satisfactory or above satisfactory manner?
                Yes.
                9. Was the service worth the price paid? :
                Yes.
                10. Additional Notes:
                I hope I didn't intimidate her forever or at all because I wanted her services again. smile

XxPherociousXx

1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?): yes
                2. Were you confident with the editor's knowledge of the subject? : yes she was very knowledgeable.
                3. Do you feel as if you will receive a better grade after the service provided? : yes I feel I might have a chance to win the character
                4. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced: she was very professional, and was very polite and nice
                5. Were the comments understandable and helpful to you? : yes
                6. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? : of course I'm thinking of ordering from here again
                7. Was the service worth the price paid? : yes
                8. Additional Notes: I am very happy with the results and got good feedback to work on.

Xx-Plex Rominus-xX

1. Timing: The time it took this wonderful scholar to finish my request was ridiculously fast! When I said that I wanted the review of my essay to be finished in five hours, I wasn`t expecting it to be done in one or two hours!
                2. Were you confident with the editor's knowledge of the subject? : Oh yeah! Definitely!
                3. Do you feel as if you will receive a better grade after the service provided? : I sure hope so whee Nahh, but being serious, I was able to fix many things in my essay, that I myself couldn`t see. So yeah^^
                4. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced: Very polite and professional. I was able to ask many questions and get the answers that I needed in a very polite way. Pretty P Princess helped me the whole time I was fixing my essay.
                5. Were the comments understandable and helpful to you? : The comments were totally understandable and helpful. There was only one time when I didn`t understand one of the comments because it had a term I`ve never heard of in it, but that isn`t a bad thing! It just shows how smart she is, and the confusion was dealt with quickly after I asked her what she meant.
                6. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? : Definitely!
                7. Was the service worth the price paid? : Of course^^
                8. Additional Notes: The help I received was very beneficial and I`ll be sure to purchase this service again!^^

- Zilithion -
                1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?): Very quick. Awesome timing.
                2. Were you confident with the author's knowledge/capabilities? : Yes. Definitely.
                3. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced: Pretty damn good. But Princess is always lovely, I don't know how anyone could say otherwise.
                4. Was the service as fulfilling as possible, or as you hoped for it to be? Indeed it was. Makes me want to order all over again.
                5. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? : As I said above. Most definitely.
                6. Was the imagery/emotion captured vivid? Very... vivid. xD
                8. Was your character/characters/subject matter portrayed in a satisfactory or above satisfactory manner? Above satisfactory manner. <3
                9. Was the service worth the price paid? : Hells yeah.
                10. Additional Notes: Princess is just awesome. Everything she's written for me I've fallen in love with.

Coffee Frappuccino

1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?): Yes! I can't remember exactly but it was either overnight or just a few hours before she got back to me with an revised copy

2. Were you confident with the editor's knowledge of the subject? : Yes! I am just taking first-year philosophy as an elective, so I was delighted to find someone who was familiar with the subject to scan for any possible contradictions and stuff I might have had in my paper.

3. Do you feel as if you will receive a better grade after the service provided? : I did receive a better grade. I got an 89! [usually I get around high 70s-low80s] so... definitely!
                4. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced: Very polite and professional service smile
                5. Were the comments understandable and helpful to you? : Yes fosho!
                6. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? : I am. right now.
                7. Was the service worth the price paid? : Definately. Some pixel gold for a real, tangible editing that results in higher grades? OF COURSE!
                8. Additional Notes: Super happy with first experience. Am here agian for repeat service!

Grammar Hammer
                Pretty P Princess is a fantastic writer.

She has an eye for style and a mind for organization. I'm familiar with both her fiction and her essays - her writing is simply mind blowing. Not only is it interesting, but engaging as well. She pays attention to detail, and a reader has absolutely no chance of getting lost. Her arguments are clear and concise; her organization and conventions are spot on; her flow is pronominal. Having Princess look over your paper is no mistake. Her editing skills are top notch. No one can help you write a better paper like she can!

- Zilithion -
                Princess' writing is amazing. I just fell in love with it. It just draws you in and makes you feel like you're actually there. So far I've only had one installment but I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for more. She has an amazing descriptive ability that just creates worlds right before your very eyes. Her writing has a wonderful musical feeling to it. I can't wait to see more of her work. When I first read her work, I just knew it was something special. It had a brilliant quality to it that made me not want to stop reading. As soon as I read her first paragraph I just had to drop everything else and read everything right there and then. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is in need of amazing writing.

Fuzzy Brown Shark
                1) Was the feedback relevant and helpful? Yes, very.
                2) Were you confident in my abilities as an editor? Based on the qualifications you gave in-thread, yes.
                3) Was the response timely? Yes! I was expecting to wait a day or two, but response was almost immediate, which was awesome. c:
                4) Was the service polite and enjoyable? Yes and I'll order again if I ever have need to!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The ship turned, as if it were an obedient dragon obeying its master’s command. The waters churned as the ship left massive waves in its wake. The captain at the helm’s teal eyes narrowed in his handsome face as he spotted strangely familiar figures, scattered on a small patch of island beach, surrounded by deep, blue water. There were many such islands in the sea, but to see actual people roaming around on one such small, desolate piece of land was interesting. His men, too, noticed the tiny moving human figures crowding the small island, complete with scattered greenery and watery inlets..."

Beloved Giver

User Image
User Image
User Image

I have never made but one prayer to
God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.'
And God granted it.

-- Voltaire

Leave me a little love note, if you liked the service, dear? And the tea! Do not forget the tea. Excuse me, I must return to my work now...

Essay, Editing, and Critique Customer Review Form:

1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?):
2. Were you confident with the editor's knowledge of the subject? :
3. Do you feel as if you will receive a better grade after the service provided? :
4. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced:
5. Were the comments understandable and helpful to you? :
6. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? :
7. Was the service worth the price paid? :
8. Did you enjoy your order?:
9. Additional Notes:

[size=9][align=left]
[b]1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?):[/b]
[b]2. Were you confident with the editor's knowledge of the subject? :[/b]
[b]3. Do you feel as if you will receive a better grade after the service provided? :[/b]
[b]4. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced:[/b]
[b]5. Were the comments understandable and helpful to you? :[/b]
[b]6. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? :[/b]
[b]7. Was the service worth the price paid? :[/b]
[b]8. Additional Notes:[/b]

Writing Customer Review Form:

2. Were you confident with the author's knowledge/capabilities? :
3. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced:
4. Was the service as fulfilling as possible, or as you hoped for it to be?
5. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? :
6. Was the imagery/emotion captured vivid?
8. Was your character/characters/subject matter portrayed in a satisfactory or above satisfactory manner?
9. Was the service worth the price paid? :
10. Additional Notes:

[b]1. Timing (was your order done in a timely manner appropriate to the amount of work?):[/b]
[b]2. Were you confident with the author's knowledge/capabilities? :[/b]
[b]3. Please describe the level of politeness, congeniality, and professionalism you experienced:[/b]
[b]4. Was the service as fulfilling as possible, or as you hoped for it to be?[/b]
[b]5. Would you use this shop again for similar needs? :[/b]
[b]6. Was the imagery/emotion captured vivid?[/b]
[b]8. Was your character/characters/subject matter portrayed in a satisfactory or above satisfactory manner?[/b]
[b]9. Was the service worth the price paid? :[/b]
[b]10. Additional Notes:[/b]

Please, dear patrons, recommend me in the Minishops Forum? :

To Rate My Shop at the Minishops Rating Center, please copy this code:

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: (put shop title here)
LINK: (put the link to shop here)
MRC NUMBER: (put shop's MRC number here)
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it to:
User Image
User Image

"A collective murmur decided things for the strong, young captain, as he motioned for his second in command to take over. He strode toward the edge of the deck and withdrew a slender, elegant, and very stolen spyglass. Extending it, he peered through in order to get a better look at the occupants of this small shipwreck island..."

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
                            β‡’ xx Mm, but of course, you, like any shrewd patron, want to know my price. Every man (and woman) has one, after all. But art, I find, is difficult to set a price on, particularly since I have done everything from avi art, to a design for a coat of arms, and even illustrations for a novella. Every piece, every scene, every pose, and every character is different. So my humble little corner here works under a bribe system. Tell me what it is you're seeking, and make me an offer I can't refuse.

A few things to take into consideration:
                            Do you want full color, partial color, flat color, lineart, or sketch?
                            Anime style, or chibi?
                            Are you asking for a waist-up, or a full body?
                            Is it a static pose or a dynamic one?
                            How much background, if any?
                            How many characters?
                            How complex is the design?

All of these should be factors in pricing a commission. Also, keep in mind that I am a full time student. Most orders should be completed within a week, though this is not guaranteed, and if you want it done faster, or commission me at an especially busy time, that will also require a slightly weightier purse.

But for all of that, I am not unreasonable either, my friends! I am here because I want your patronage, and I want to share beauty with you, that which is in your imagination and that which might come to life on my canvas. The last thing I want is to be unavailable to those with a true appreciation for art and beauty. So please, ask! Ask away! I love to talk about my craft and work with you to make vision become reality. And for pity's sake, don't listen to Pea? I swear, I will not bite ...

User Image

Beloved Giver

User Image
User Image
User Image
"Wretched, ephemeral race, children of chance and tribulation, why do you force me to tell you the very thing which it would be most profitable for you not to hear? The very best thing is utterly beyond your reach: not to have been born, not to be, to be nothing. However, the second best thing for you is: to die soon."

--Aristotle, Eudemos

Here's a plate of teacake to take with you. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here; you did, didn't you? Goodness, I hope so. Remember! You are always welcome here at The Scholar & The Vagabond Now where did that pen get to? Oh, yes, and if you ever want to hear the story of how we once....

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/g-nd-writing-art/t.74119145/][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/167v1aa.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops//t.74119145/][IMG]http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r452/TLBBRG/200x40-5.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops//t.74119145/][IMG]http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r452/TLBBRG/88x31-3.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops//t.74119145/][IMG]http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r452/TLBBRG/2001-1-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff