Too low ^.~ 0.043927648578811 4.4% [ 17 ]
Just right n_n. 0.2764857881137 27.6% [ 107 ]
IWantGold :domo: 0.46511627906977 46.5% [ 180 ]
Total Votes:[ 387 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 >

[ Witty. ]
D: Then ... I don't know. gonk
emo

Haha, j/k. Well, whatevs - I don't need a house too much at the moment, anyways. Don't have enough gold to make it all pretty-like. xP
Decorating your house is overrated. pirate
[ Witty. ]
Decorating your house is overrated. pirate
You can say that again. blaugh I do kind of want to make a restaurant or something dress-up for my home. Kind of like The Bathroom.
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16725927&][img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/aznartist91/leaf-village-bakery2.gif[/img][/URL]

thanks again ^__^
Picture of avatar(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Type of Art: full colored
Pose:
Special Usercode: p
Name of image host: photobucket
Extra Comments:
@poisonmuffz: Sorry, but the list is all full. If you want, you could pay the waiting list fee, or just come back when I have all the orders filled. ^-^
Smoof
@poisonmuffz: Sorry, but the list is all full. If you want, you could pay the waiting list fee, or just come back when I have all the orders filled. ^-^

I added the fee 4laugh
Bumpin n' luvin.

domokun heart
Smoof
gigi_raykon_
Oh, just letting you know that my sister, Miss Jeanette and I are going on vacation from August 18th-26th, will pretty much no access to a computer, so we won't be able to accept the trade during that time. Hope that's okay. sweatdrop
That's just fine. ^-^ I'll notify both of you when your orders are completed and you may confirm the trades when you get back. Have fun on your vacation!

Also, thank you both for ordering, and for your patience. I know, I had to delete the waiting lists and whatnot, because a lot of the people on them had canceled thier trades and whatnot, and so I just thought it would be easier on everyone to just start over with a blank slate. Thanks again! heart

@Witteh: Yaaaay! *tackleglomploves* <333
Hehe, we've returned now.
Thank youuuu~! biggrin
Picture of avatar(s): Clickie. <33
Type of Art: Full colored.
Pose: You know how I have a Pandy Pack, yeah? I was wondering if you can make it look like as if I was hugging it. Thank you. <33
Special Usercode: R.
Name of image host: Image Shack.
Extra Comments: I'm gonna pay the fee since the slots are taken. Thank you. <333
Smoof is back?

So am I!

heart heart heart x a bajillion. domokun
heart mrgreen
User Image
Hair sway, blinking, heart emote. <3
T
TinyPic.com
Thanks, Hope you like my tip.
TOKAYAH, I think it's better if you use an order form. 3nodding
woohoo! teh Smoofy! heart

Glad to see you again sweetie. I sure hope a slot opens up before the end of the month is up. I'd love a 3rd plushie. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff