Please Open Custom Tea-cups/pots 0.1875 18.8% [ 33 ]
Hmm Do themed Unlimiteds 0.21022727272727 21.0% [ 37 ]
I want My cookies now. 0.10795454545455 10.8% [ 19 ]
I dont really care 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 8 ]
Poll whore - thanks bye 0.21022727272727 21.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 176 ]

Newbie Hunter

dark_iced_angel

what do u mean by glad to be around ? something wrong ?

man that is a bit bad of your BF. he sounds alittle unreasonable, and to leave you alone at Christmas is just cruel crying

Just happier to be around. I missed chatting with you and seeing your artwork.

Dapper Nerd

9,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Username: Panda Brownie
Who for: Panda Brownie
Items: Snow Leopard Limited*, Polar Bear Limited*, Panda Tea-Pot, Fuzzy Bear*, Ware Bear*, Fuzz Panda*
Sub-total: 12500
Tip: Yes
Total:16500

*All With Blush
SilverShieldwolf
dark_iced_angel

what do u mean by glad to be around ? something wrong ?

man that is a bit bad of your BF. he sounds alittle unreasonable, and to leave you alone at Christmas is just cruel crying

Just happier to be around. I missed chatting with you and seeing your artwork.

aww thankies silver, i have been around here and there and i still hover around BC i had a concept for another BC shop well two infact,

but then again i dont think i would be all that successful at them
it is tooo much work and hassle to get the shop open and up and running and all the idea;s i have - i mean for the one shop i have all the lines the name story line and all that kind of thing

but i really just dont want to run it. all i want to do is make the things XD but oh well.

so i opted for mini shops as all i have to do is make things XD

Generous Vampire

dark_iced_angel

With the blushes on the new plushies. Do I need to make a spot for those and for the ones that don't have a blush? Or does it not matter.

Newbie Hunter

Well that is good though. I would love to do something, but I am so scattered lately. Which I am probably about to hop off for a bit, finish dealing with my job stuff and start on my school stuff.
Princess Kuchiki
dark_iced_angel

With the blushes on the new plushies. Do I need to make a spot for those and for the ones that don't have a blush? Or does it not matter.

doesnt Matter . - As long as there name is Down for owning Which type blush and non-blush have nothing to so with it.

I did them all without blush and realized .. oh noe's i need to add blush

Soo i had to redo them XD - i dont know if you can tell but there glow to them will be slightly different colors too. so that is why there is a non-blush option.

meh XD i might just take the Non-blush off but then again i cant be bothered XD i kinda like the non-blush ones hehe

Generous Vampire

dark_iced_angel
Princess Kuchiki
dark_iced_angel

doesnt Matter . - As long as there name is Down for owning Which type blush and non-blush have nothing to so with it.

I did them all without blush and realized .. oh noe's i need to add blush

Soo i had to redo them XD - i dont know if you can tell but there glow to them will be slightly different colors too. so that is why there is a non-blush option.

meh XD i might just take the Non-blush off but then again i cant be bothered XD i kinda like the non-blush ones hehe

So do I. =3=
So it doesn't matter? As long as the plushie is there.
SilverShieldwolf
Well that is good though. I would love to do something, but I am so scattered lately. Which I am probably about to hop off for a bit, finish dealing with my job stuff and start on my school stuff.

yeah it is nearly 2 am i just got back home from work my feet are killing me because i have been waring heels all day man ...

yeah it is good i suppose, but i wont have the time to get it done, you know what i am like, my deadlines are always late, and i am terrible at keeping time. just awful really. - i might sell the lines i have and make a couple gold. XD - but it is wither .. i can be bothered XD haha
Princess Kuchiki

So do I. =3=

no it doesnt matter XD
just put the name next to the one they have.
doesnt matter which one they have as long as there name is down for having that type of plushi XD

Newbie Hunter

dark_iced_angel

yeah it is nearly 2 am i just got back home from work my feet are killing me because i have been waring heels all day man ...

yeah it is good i suppose, but i wont have the time to get it done, you know what i am like, my deadlines are always late, and i am terrible at keeping time. just awful really. - i might sell the lines i have and make a couple gold. XD - but it is wither .. i can be bothered XD haha

Ouch..I hate wearing heels and am glad that my job only makes me wear boots. I wish you luck on what you are doing. *hugs*

Generous Vampire

dark_iced_angel
Princess Kuchiki

So do I. =3=

no it doesnt matter XD
just put the name next to the one they have.
doesnt matter which one they have as long as there name is down for having that type of plushi XD

Alright~ Just making sure.

Aged Gekko

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
took two of the freebies, thank you so much!
I'm definitely going to order some of these when I get more gold *A*
User Image
Username:aura lowe
Who for: aura lowe
Items: all unlimiteds + witch panda limited + snow leopard + polar bear
Sub-total: 48000
Tip: no
Total:48000G

Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100