King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I've taken your freebies.
Sachie Whitby

ty. i'll be making more freebies soon. just haven't had the time to really sit down and make something. xD

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PS inbox
Sachie Whitby

ty. i'll be making more freebies soon. just haven't had the time to really sit down and make something. xD

Vampire stamps would be lovely, even if I have to wait until October to buy them.
Sachie Whitby

Vampire stamps would be lovely, even if I have to wait until October to buy them.

ohh i am so not sure if i can draw vampires. lol. but i may take that into consideration since it falls in the halloween theme. biggrin

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PS inbox
Sachie Whitby

ohh i am so not sure if i can draw vampires. lol. but i may take that into consideration since it falls in the halloween theme. biggrin

Personally, I think vampires is a year-round thing.

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox

o-o;... well... it'd say "BOUT TIME IT HAPPENED" xD;;; i mean... it's BOUND to happen AT LEAST once...
my gosh my friends are always left hanging on replies and online ones don't actually get accounted for half the time because "connections" are more important in a way
better luck next time ><;;;

o3o.... uh.... </3 shipping is more expensive ='[.................................................................
you're on the other half of the globe la Dx...

O_O i thought she wasn't allowed to move cause of her stitches but haha OF COURSE IT WORKS you didn't waste all that money on her for no reason xD;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Fashionable Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
HaruNoBara

Haha that's true. Hmmm in using this iPhone gaiaonline app. It's sort of weird. Doesn't have a lot of features though lol but good enough to check for new postings I guess.

Mmm yeah my puppy totally regain back her energy. People say that your dog will change personality after the surgery but my puppy is still the same!!! What went wrong??? She's still super duper hyper as ever! So weird!

And omg it's so hot today. I'm
Waiting outside the school gate to pick up my cousin and I'm melting. I'm underneath the tree so I can stay away from the sun lol.
Sachie Whitby

Haha I guess u really like vampires and Halloween theme XD

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PS inbox
Sachie Whitby

Haha I guess u really like vampires and Halloween theme XD

My opinion of Halloween is that all the sensible people and so-called monsters take the night off while humans dress in costumes going door-to-door begging for candy.
Sachie Whitby

My opinion of Halloween is that all the sensible people and so-called monsters take the night off while humans dress in costumes going door-to-door begging for candy.

hmm that is true. lol.

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox

o3o;;;... haha but isn't that the point of an app. to have minimal features but includes all the main features of the program/game/application/.... ETC.

=O maybe she's just happy she can FINALLY move around again normally xD;;!?... hmmm... well... like they say "no two are alike" =]!~

................... it's hot for you? we just had.. summer + winter + spring in a day =.=;;; windy + heat + rain + FALLEN TREES PREVENTING US FROM GETTING HOME =.="
haha xD bring a hat or hold up an umbrella like an asian ;3 HAHHAHAHA =.=;;;;
HaruNoBara

haha i guess. the thing is the gaia app won't let you see the trades if someone sent you a trade so yeah. oh wells.

yeah my puppy is finally happy that she can move. she's still as hyper as always.

the weather is still a bit hot but it kind of cooled down a bit. xD you sound like you have a blast during your crazy weather. lol just kidding.

bah i was so busy over the weekends because of the wedding and now i'm glad its over. tell you more about it later. xD

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox

LOL well.... maybe it's still a bit hard for them... especially since they're trying to fit it onto such a small screen but in a way you can always just access the actual site since you have internet connection in the first place o-o?!...

^^;;;; ouch haha xD being hyper isn't always a good thing... i just served a customer the other day and they told me "my dog's not interested in the other sex and i have no idea why, but when another dog tries to flirt with him, he gives her the shrugs" LOL xD <3

o3o;;... LOL I KNOW RIGHT even worse... it's always sunny and hot during the day but because i finish uni late i need to wear something thicker crying

HAHHAHA xD and here i almost forgot you had that to get through xD;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces