\(^▽^*)Welcoooome(*^▽^)/

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ 1 100.0% [ 118 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 > >>

HaruNoBara
PS inbox
heart

WB >3<!~~~~~~~~~~

thank you!!! biggrin how are you? zomg, gaia have changed so much!!! i was revamping most of my posts and have added the hide spoiler thingy. oh my, it was such a big help!!! made my info less cluttered. biggrin

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox

on HOLIDAYS xD!~ omg my results are going to come out soon T^T;;...
LOL ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; of course it's changed A LOT you haven't been on for... HOW LONG?! @3@...
HaruNoBara
PS inbox

on HOLIDAYS xD!~ omg my results are going to come out soon T^T;;...
LOL ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; of course it's changed A LOT you haven't been on for... HOW LONG?! @3@...

ohh school grades results? haha if so, i wish you the best of luck.

ahhh i don't know...maybe like almost 2 years or something? or less? who knows. its been ages. i mean, gaia came out with animated items?! what the heck? lol. its so crazy. and most of the pricing has shot up!!! @_@

and i'm on break. was laid off from work back in May. xD so here i am back on gaia. well i was back on gaia like about 2-3 weeks ago but on my other account. was trying to get use to gaia and stuff. still a little lost. haven't touched the other new games well except for the tile game but that's about it! lol.

but yeah, i'm trying to add more new items to my stamp shop. don't know if i wanna go back to my chibi stackers. at least not yet. i want to clean a bit in that thread if i'm planning to reopen it. i haven't done art in like ages!! so i'm a bit rusty.

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox

Thank you T^T;;; not school grades, uni grades =.=;;;;;;;;;;;;

LOL?!........... and you expected no changes ^^;;?!!?!?!?!.... LOL haha go to tektek ;3!~ dream avi lmao easier to see all the items... -can help you if you want some items ;3-

D=.................................. rofl ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; i gave up on games by gaia o3o;;;... exchange is the way to go cept... too many noobs now T^T;;;;;;;;.. D=...

CHIBI STACKS T^T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! open it la xD will be sooooooo popular la!~ specially with so much anime nowadays
HaruNoBara

ohhh good luck with uni grades. xD

well...i didn't realize that it'll be that many changes on gaia... @_@ ahh i went on tektek but oh my gosh, i'm overwhelm by tons of items. i don't wanna try to make a dream avi for myself. lol plus i never make that much to obtain my dream avi. haha.

there are tons of anime out there. i don't think i can ever catch up. oh man. well i never got a chance to finish the anime suggestions in the chibi stackers shop. lol. awhile ago, i couldn't post in my chibi stackers shop with this account so i was surprised that this thread still works. wonder if i can go post in the other thread.

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox

^^ <3!~

^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.... really... i think it's to be expected o-o;;... haha xD awww want me to help make you one ;3!~ and it's pretty easy to earn gold now i think o-o...

haha xD D=... i can... recommend you anime from closer seasons when you're finished.. i mean... i just finished watching 14 from last season >3<!~ and i'm about to watch another 14 from this season >=3!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o-O but i replied to your 'hello' post in chibi stackers o-o
HaruNoBara

haha its fine. i'll just keep my avatar the way it is. lol although i may feel a bit out of place and my avatar probably looks outdated but that's okay! lol.

ah, i've been meaning to watch kuroshitsuji (i think i misspelled it?) anime series. i've been reading the manga but i didn't get to keep up to date with the anime series though. crying was so busy with work. but i finally got around to reading mangas now. i probably won't be able to work until october maybe. xd hmm...ah i couldn't post in my chibi stackers with this account (PS inbox) cause it said the thread is too old. so i logged on to my main account (ochaxoxo) and tried to post in there to see if i could. that's why i put a "hellos....?" in the chibi stackers thread. lol and i guess it worked. biggrin

but my gosh!!! looking at my chibi stackers thread, its so hideous!! i totally need to revamp the whole thing. the only thing is that i can't remove this one person's post from my main front page. oh wells, maybe i'll work around from there or something. i don't wanna start a new thread. xD or maybe i should...?

Witty Flatterer

PS inbox

o3o.......................................................................... you sure?... im kinda giving up on my oisin's quest so o3o

LOL Kuroshitsuji so old xD 2nd season is not that great and the manga is BETTER!!
D=... october Dx.. so far away -or so i'd hope it will be i don't want exams just yet @3@-
rofl try posting now?... cause i could reply o-o

LOL xD revamp eh xD haha really o-o you can't delete?... lol well... it's probably easier to start a new thread considering you're going to revamp the WHOLE thing =]
HaruNoBara
PS inbox

o3o.......................................................................... you sure?... im kinda giving up on my oisin's quest so o3o

LOL Kuroshitsuji so old xD 2nd season is not that great and the manga is BETTER!!
D=... october Dx.. so far away -or so i'd hope it will be i don't want exams just yet @3@-
rofl try posting now?... cause i could reply o-o

LOL xD revamp eh xD haha really o-o you can't delete?... lol well... it's probably easier to start a new thread considering you're going to revamp the WHOLE thing =]

haha yeah i'm sure. if you gave up on oisin's quest then i'm pretty sure i'll give up on my quest on a dream avi. lol. i think i wanted the oisin item too because of the eyes but oh my gosh its expensive now!

ohh well i've only read the manga for kuroshitsuji so yeah. guess i can skip the anime and just stick to manga. lol.

mmm i can't delete because the post was from another person. oh wells. i'll see about it. i need to like re-do the thread layout...maybe resize some of the images since they are too big and stuff. first i gotta find my old artwork files. xD

ah sorry for the super duper late response. i was afk. went to watch k-drama call Big i think? not sure. xD

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
S E A S O N A L . S T A M P S
username: Sachie Whitby
recipient: Sachie Whitby
type: .4 t h o f j u l y
total: 1k

Quick Reply