Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image ~Minty Bumping!
To all those asking about the pixel doll, I got it from t a p e and I'm not sure if she is taking commissions at this time.
Please be sure to quote me, I didn't know that others were asking. It's easier for me to notice you when you quote me.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I would have posted sooner, but have been down with the stomach bug, and so I had been accessing gaia by phone. The capatcha appeared and stopped me from posting, because I can't figure out how to satisfy it via my phone.

I'm glad your dad likes the goodies that you bake. At least you know it doesn't go to waste. Does your sister visit you in your room to enjoy the decorations, too? Do you plan on getting your dad a gift for Christmas?

Did I forget to reply or comment on anything?

Have a merry Christmas.

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh dear...I forgot to ask. Do you make these with transparent backgrounds? Can you, please? I'll give extra if needed.

Dulcet Dabbler

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Pure-hearted Lover

Jessie, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're feeling better now. 3nodding

Not all of it goes to waste. He tends to pick through and eat what he likes and then chucks the rest. I don't mind ultimately, I guess I expect it at this point. He doesn't really like anything I do, at least not in comparison to what others can do. It's alright though. I still take care of him. My sister that lives with me shares a room with me so we both like to enjoy the decorations together. My half-sister lives in the next city over and we're going over to her home tomorrow so that we can visit. My sister and I got my dad quite a few gifts. They won't be nearly as great as whatever our half-sister got him though. It's usually like that.

You didn't forget anything as far as I know! I hope you have a merry Christmas, as well.

BTW, I do make all of my pixel dolls with a transparent background.

Pure-hearted Lover

Dollysweets
Good luck getting everything back together, Candybaby.

Thank you, I'll do my best... sweatdrop

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Candycane Scartissue

At least he eats some of the treats, yes, which means he likes some of them. I'm sorry he's such a grouch, but at least you love him enough to take care of him. After all, he is your dad. He isn't like that all year, is he? You mentioned seasonal depression, so maybe he is more cheerful in the summer? Maybe he really will like the gifts. I hope he does. Whether you do as good as someone else or not, you do the best you can, and you show that you love and care for him. Maybe he really does appreciate you, but has difficulty expressing it.

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a good Christmas.

I am better now and have been having a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas. Yesterday, some friends and I went shopping. I found some gifts for my family. They'll be late though. Today, we got together and exchanged gifts, had a delicious lunch, and watched Silent Night. It's based on a true story, though half of it is made up and the real story behind it is much sweeter (and a whole lot sadder at the end, too).

Then I called my family, which lives far away. They gather together around and on the holidays (depending on the year/circumstances), and talked to them on speaker phone. I need to call one or two family members who were not there though, if I can get hold of them, so I won't be on long.

I've made a new year's resolution to quit gaia online. But I will wait for the pixel dolls and maybe order more (if you're ok with that) before I go. I might come back online every now and then to quest art and other things, or to chat to people...but, I just can't handle gaia online anymore. It's not what it used to be, and I'm not who I used to be.

heart

Merry Christmas, again.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

tab Merry Christmas, sweetie~! <3 I hope you had a wonderful day~

Pure-hearted Lover

Jessie-the-Foodie

He's like that on and off all year, but it's basically constant from November through December. But it's okay. As much as I try to be used to it, it's still hurtful, but I'm doing my best to not let it get to me.

I'm really glad that you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and also Christmas day. heart And thank you so much for the present!

I have left Gaia before, it's an easy thing to do. It's hard for me to stay gone though. It's understandable to want to leave, especially if it's not doing anything for you anymore. I hope that if you go, you do stop by when practical for you (if I still have my shop.)

Merry Christmas.

Pure-hearted Lover

Kurojochu
tab Merry Christmas, sweetie~! <3 I hope you had a wonderful day~

Thank you. ^^ I hope you had a wonderful day, as well. heart

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I know people can change. It usually takes time, I think. I'll keep praying. I have left Gaia before, too. Came back to get art and got active again. Been so for around a year. I still want the dolls and may put in another order before I go, if I may. When the gold is gone-tis gone. But, it's not gone yet biggrin .

Dulcet Dabbler

Merry late Christmas, Candybaby. Get good things? Do anything fun?

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Merry Christmas!

Pure-hearted Lover

Jessie-the-Foodie
I know people can change. It usually takes time, I think. I'll keep praying. I have left Gaia before, too. Came back to get art and got active again. Been so for around a year. I still want the dolls and may put in another order before I go, if I may. When the gold is gone-tis gone. But, it's not gone yet biggrin .

I myself am a bit skeptical as to whether or not people can change, but I can't be all skeptic if I still have hope, right? You're more than welcome to put in another order once I'm finished, I've gotten my programs reinstalled and am ready to start working on pixel art again. 3nodding heart

Pure-hearted Lover

Dollysweets
Merry late Christmas, Candybaby. Get good things? Do anything fun?

Thank you, Dollybaby. heart I did get good things! @__@ I was completely shocked and awed by the generosity I was shown for Christmas by my family and friends. heart I didn't do too much that was especially fun, but I cooked with my sister and had yummy cinnamon rolls and it was nice. heart What about you, babe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff