Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
wafflezinmahpantz
Well when I started posting here I was like, 13 or something, no biggie. xd I wish I had time to bake. When are you and your hubby (well I guess mostly you) going to start popping out babies?! surprised Or is that not a thing you're doing?

No we don't want any lol. We're going to live a barren, sterile existence that ends when we die. cool

RydiaChaCha
wafflezinmahpantz
Well when I started posting here I was like, 13 or something, no biggie. xd I wish I had time to bake. When are you and your hubby (well I guess mostly you) going to start popping out babies?! surprised Or is that not a thing you're doing?

No we don't want any lol. We're going to live a barren, sterile existence that ends when we die. cool

Oooooo I see. Well living the married life without kids sounds cool too! 3nodding They are kind of a huge time- and money-suck. xd

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
How's it going in here? :3

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
REGULAR EMOTE ORDER
Emotes you are ordering - special, and just one with the emoticon called "Mmm flowers" with my cute animal called Melodee the Moga. Then I'd like the regular set,part 1, and lasting the coco kitty set! ^^
Picture of avatar to use - tektek image. I have lots of layers, so I understand if you have to cut ^.^
Total Price - 183,500 122,500 Sorry! ;.; I realized doubling is much too expensive for me. I'll redo trade. ><
Sending trade?! - yes!

Beloved Fairy

Kiki/Coco/Cream Emote Order Form!
Kiki? Coco? Cream? - Cream
Sending trade?! - Yes! heart

Noob

11,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
silent hart
REGULAR EMOTE ORDER
Emotes you are ordering - special, and just one with the emoticon called "Mmm flowers" with my cute animal called Melodee the Moga. Then I'd like the regular set,part 1, and lasting the coco kitty set! ^^
Picture of avatar to use - tektek image. I have lots of layers, so I understand if you have to cut ^.^
Total Price - 183,500 122,500 Sorry! ;.; I realized doubling is much too expensive for me. I'll redo trade. ><
Sending trade?! - yes!

Sorry the package deal is closed, or I'm not sure what you're trying to order? I'm only open for now for double the price orders on customs because I'm pretty busy.

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-Stops by-
Rydia~ whee
I finally have a cream! ^^

Phantom

REGULAR EMOTE ORDER
Emotes you are ordering -Copper Belle love
Picture of avatar to use -Er...Me?