• Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Skilled Cleric

Ray Valentine
Ninja_Maiden
Hi Ray.
How are you? Im playing Hoc sorry for the delay
I'm well enough. Lately I've been addicted to Fire Emblem Awakening and Ragnarok Online 2.

How about you?

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ninja_Maiden
Ray Valentine
Ninja_Maiden
Hi Ray.
How are you? Im playing Hoc sorry for the delay
I'm well enough. Lately I've been addicted to Fire Emblem Awakening and Ragnarok Online 2.

How about you?
Been good busy with work and looking for another job, recently got addicted to Heralds of Chaos and occasionally I play my ro private server for pvp. I wanted to try Ro2 but I heard it sucks...

Skilled Cleric

I think the MMO experience depends a large amount on who you play with. I've been having a lot fun playing with my friends and guildmates.

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ninja_Maiden
I think the MMO experience depends a large amount on who you play with. I've been having a lot fun playing with my friends and guildmates.
I'll look into it then.

Devoted Defender

9,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ninja_Maiden
Hi Ray.
So seldom on gaia or still do edits and such?

Skilled Cleric

Ray Valentine
Ninja_Maiden
Hi Ray.
I just haven't been all that interested in Gaia lately. FEF is really the only thing keeping me around right now.

I haven't made an edit in ages. And it's been like months since I've drawn. Where did my creativity go?! gonk

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ninja_Maiden
Ray Valentine
Ninja_Maiden
Hi Ray.
I just haven't been all that interested in Gaia lately. FEF is really the only thing keeping me around right now.

I haven't made an edit in ages. And it's been like months since I've drawn. Where did my creativity go?! gonk
Same I havent even written anything is ages though I'd really like to get back into the habit, even if I only started with poems again...but sadly I think I need to be inspired, and being that Im single and actually "ok" there arent any strong emotions to gather from.

Skilled Cleric

Ray Valentine
Ninja_Maiden
Ray Valentine
Ninja_Maiden
Hi Ray.

Same I havent even written anything is ages though I'd really like to get back into the habit, even if I only started with poems again...but sadly I think I need to be inspired, and being that Im single and actually "ok" there arent any strong emotions to gather from.
I think most of my energy has been going into playing video games, talking to my boyfriend (celebrated our 9 months anniversary yesterday heart ), and talking to friends on AIM and/or Skype.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff