People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 1998 ]
Total Votes:[ 1998 ]

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500

Skilled Cleric

Am I the only one amused that Cressida wolf-whistled at Ray who's dressed as an antro wolf?

Devoted Defender

9,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Im kinda surprised no orders yet. Hmm I do want to make some new xmas edits, though Im still lacking a tablet..guess I'll go back to doing them with a mouse and fingerpad. Any ideas?

Skilled Cleric

Santa and elves? Honestly ideas for edits have been scarce for me. sweatdrop

I haven't been able to edit since August because Photoshop decided to break and I can't seem to fix or replace it. Weird part is it's just Adobe programs that's giving me problems. My dad took my laptop to get it inspected, but the tech was just confused as we were. So I guess until I can learn how edit in Sai or coordinate between Sai and Paint there won't be any new edits from me. u_u

Devoted Defender

9,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ninja_Maiden
Santa and elves? Honestly ideas for edits have been scarce for me. sweatdrop

I haven't been able to edit since August because Photoshop decided to break and I can't seem to fix or replace it. Weird part is it's just Adobe programs that's giving me problems. My dad took my laptop to get it inspected, but the tech was just confused as we were. So I guess until I can learn how edit in Sai or coordinate between Sai and Paint there won't be any new edits from me. u_u

Awww, I want trying to organize this charity when I came across my old Xmas edits and was like hmm. Perhaps I could give staff edits then starting pondering bout trying to start editing again.My ps is kinda broken too but its really old so to be expected, since I still use PS7

Skilled Cleric

iShining Armor

Awww, I want trying to organize this charity when I came across my old Xmas edits and was like hmm. Perhaps I could give staff edits then starting pondering bout trying to start editing again.My ps is kinda broken too but its really old so to be expected, since I still use PS7
Mine was CS3 so it wasn't that old. I've only had this laptop for 4 years I think. So I dunno.

Devoted Defender

9,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh I see, hehe yea I need to possibly update learn the Cs series, but I've grown attached to my PS

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
ninja heart heart

Skilled Cleric

Each CS isn't quite like the other. They're not the most user friendly programs, but once you get use to them, it's pretty handy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff