-Pelvic Thrust- 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 44 ]
<3 0.19626168224299 19.6% [ 21 ]
</3 0.065420560747664 6.5% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 > >>

Lonely Spirit

Nymphamarina

Thankehs~
Alright these two are just a couple I've made. I plan on making a few more until I am happy with a selection. So feel free to save any of em. I know these two are a tad pricey so I am gonna make some less expensive ones!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Spirit

I've closed up the shop but any orders that are listed will be finished before I do my overhauling! I wanna make my thread not so confusing.

Lonely Spirit

Nymphamarina

Thankehs~
Alright these two are just a couple I've made. I plan on making a few more until I am happy with a selection. So feel free to save any of em. I know these two are a tad pricey so I am gonna make some less expensive ones!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here is my final one. I do like this one out of all of them. I used two of the higher prices items you have in it. So if you take out the price of the items you already have the total of 128,970 Gold needed. I know you asked for less but it seems this time I had problems going less~
Let me know how you feel about them!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▶Banners
Username: AlliMay9th
Page: 6
What Type Of Banner: Forum
Links To Any Pictures You Want Used: Just flowers~! Preferably sunflowers ^^,light or bright colors, other than that Artistic freedom~!
Extra: If You Don't Want Any Pictures or you wish to choose a font, what type of brushes, sizes etc.
Offer: Tipppppp

Lonely Spirit

AlliMay9th
▶Banners
Links To Any Pictures You Want Used: Just flowers~! Preferably sunflowers ^^,light or bright colors, other than that Artistic freedom~!
Extra: If You Don't Want Any Pictures or you wish to choose a font, what type of brushes, sizes etc.

Yays okies I will go ahead and add you to tonights list~ I should have everything up tomorrow. ^^ I'll even make it an animated banner~
Breaking The Faith
AlliMay9th
▶Banners

Yays okies I will go ahead and add you to tonights list~ I should have everything up tomorrow. ^^ I'll even make it an animated banner~

Ah Thank you so much ^^~!!!

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Breaking The Faith
Nymphamarina

Thankehs~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here is my final one. I do like this one out of all of them. I used two of the higher prices items you have in it. So if you take out the price of the items you already have the total of 128,970 Gold needed. I know you asked for less but it seems this time I had problems going less~
Let me know how you feel about them!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

biggrin I really like the first two, and the last one! I'm gonna start saving up Cx Thank you!!!!

Lonely Spirit

Nymphamarina

biggrin I really like the first two, and the last one! I'm gonna start saving up Cx Thank you!!!!

Awesome I am glad I could make some you like! Good luck with the quest!

Perfect Businessman

Lonely Spirit

Update for everyone. I am working on all orders. I tend to add things into a bulk upload since I odn't use the net computer for my arts.

I do have some done now. But I can't do these as fast because I got a tummy flu. But I do work on them as much as I can everyday. >.<
I am sorry for taking so long.

Lonely Spirit

Dollie Missy

I've completed the coloring. If you could start trade that would be awesome. x3

Lonely Spirit

Kamui_Tenshi

Hehe I have finished up an art piece so far. I just gotta fix a few things. (I lost teh notes somehow)

And I'll be doing another piece I has an idea for it. xD!

9,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Breaking The Faith
Kamui_Tenshi

Hehe I have finished up an art piece so far. I just gotta fix a few things. (I lost teh notes somehow)

And I'll be doing another piece I has an idea for it. xD!

Woot woot =]
Can't wait to see them.

The "notes" lol

Lonely Spirit

Kamui_Tenshi

Aww yeah I found them. xD!
I will probably work on em tomorrow. The male has taken over the computer so I haven't been able to work on em. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff