Sexy Time.

-Shake Butt- 0.18691588785047 18.7% [ 20 ]
-Pokes Faithy's Butt- 0.14018691588785 14.0% [ 15 ]
-Pelvic Thrust- 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 44 ]
<3 0.19626168224299 19.6% [ 21 ]
</3 0.065420560747664 6.5% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 > >>
I like your colored art, but you don't list any prices anywhere.

Lonely Spirit

Shanra Bard to Dragons
I like your colored art, but you don't list any prices anywhere.

I do everything by offers. I usually do any amount for graphics etc. So you can offer any price and I will probably accept! I just like to use this as practice.
So you don't need a deep pocket to order. <33
I've subscribed, so I don't lose your thread, but right now, I'm focused on raising gold for my quest, so I'm going to be holding off on buying anything. If I get my hacked account back, I'll be much closer to my goal, as long as the hacker didn't get away with my gold.

Lonely Spirit

Shanra Bard to Dragons
I've subscribed, so I don't lose your thread, but right now, I'm focused on raising gold for my quest, so I'm going to be holding off on buying anything. If I get my hacked account back, I'll be much closer to my goal, as long as the hacker didn't get away with my gold.

Aww that stinks. Sorry to hear that. Well I hope you can come back. And goodluck on getting your account back.

Lonely Spirit

User ImageUser Image
                                    they'reXXwritingXXtalesXXofXXhowXXweXXtouched

ZzzzZzzzZzzz
                                                        IKNOWYOUXXXANDYOUKNOWME
I like the color art,50k sounds reasonable for my avi? if not let me know..

(you can draw my avi in any pose you would like! ^-^ heart
User Image
I'd really like some sexyful colored art of her. x3 I have a pose in mind and everything. But honestly, I've never bought art before. sweatdrop So I don't really know how to price. T__T Throw out some prices? <3

9,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hi there, I'm looking for a cute drawing of two mushrooms, I have it written out exactly what I'm looking for here...
Link To Idea

(I will subscribe here though so I can see your answer, I'm not sure if you do that type of drawing. If you don't mind taking a look, and letting me know what you think, I'd be glad to hear from you.)

Lonely Spirit

Sexual Chris
I like the color art,50k sounds reasonable for my avi? if not let me know..

(you can draw my avi in any pose you would like! ^-^ heart

User ImageUser Image

I have forms for art please fill it out if you want art from me please. Thanks.
                                                        IKNOWYOUXXXANDYOUKNOWME

Lonely Spirit

Invad3rPanda
User Image
I'd really like some sexyful colored art of her. x3 I have a pose in mind and everything. But honestly, I've never bought art before. sweatdrop So I don't really know how to price. T__T Throw out some prices? <3

User ImageUser Image

Well first thing is first I'd recommend filling out the form you need for the art and then working from there. And you can offer anything you can afford. It says it on the last post on the front page.
                                                        IKNOWYOUXXXANDYOUKNOWME

Lonely Spirit

Kamui_Tenshi
Hi there, I'm looking for a cute drawing of two mushrooms, I have it written out exactly what I'm looking for here...
Link To Idea

(I will subscribe here though so I can see your answer, I'm not sure if you do that type of drawing. If you don't mind taking a look, and letting me know what you think, I'd be glad to hear from you.)

User ImageUser Image

Hey there I looked through your information and I am more into chibi style. I am not sure if your okay with that or not. I'd feel like I wanna make sure your okay with my style before I do say yes. And I am not completely sure how well I am with Mushrooms either. xD
                                                        IKNOWYOUXXXANDYOUKNOWME

9,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Breaking The Faith
Kamui_Tenshi
Link To Idea

User ImageUser Image

Hey there I looked through your information and I am more into chibi style. I am not sure if your okay with that or not. I'd feel like I wanna make sure your okay with my style before I do say yes. And I am not completely sure how well I am with Mushrooms either. xD
                                                        IKNOWYOUXXXANDYOUKNOWME

If your interested, I would still be willing to see what you came up with smile
Even if I didn't use it, I would still be willing to pay, it would be better if I had a variety anyways =]

Lonely Spirit

Kamui_Tenshi

Sure that's fine! I'll go ahead and add you to the list. I should have it done by this weekend.

9,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Breaking The Faith

That's awesome, can't wait to see it!
If that's not an acceptable payment, please let me know, I will accept the trade when you are done. =]

Lonely Spirit

Kamui_Tenshi

Of course that's fine the payment is amazing. x.x;
I will work extra hard and with you paying with a wishlist item in the future you'll get free stuff from me!

I just halfway completed it and then you can finish when I finish up. And I will probably do more than one art for you with it. So I can try a few different styles here and there so you can see if you likes any. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff