Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
D_Negel
heart RABBITS ARE MAD HAS REACHED 100 PAGES! heart

To commemorate this feat the chefs at the Bazaar baked up special giant rabbit cookies!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/The_Paper_Clip/RAM/free/100pg-bunnycookie.png

Thank you all for supporting this shop and here's to 100 more pages! (:
(Please post if you take it; please save it to your own server!)
*takes* Thanks! That's awesome! I actually have rabbit shaped cookie cutters.

Greedy Humorist

D_Negel

hello!
                  i was adding links to my toybox, and i came across your angelkits from your older minishop.
                  i thought it'd be a good idea to put up your new minishop's link so that it might get some potential new customers (although i doubt a lot of people would go through my toybox).
                  if you'd rather i link your old shop instead, please let me know and i'll fix it.
                  thank you! *u*

Interstellar Bunny

Grabbed the freebie ♥

Benevolent Vampire

peekchu
D_Negel

hello!
                  i was adding links to my toybox, and i came across your angelkits from your older minishop.
                  i thought it'd be a good idea to put up your new minishop's link so that it might get some potential new customers (although i doubt a lot of people would go through my toybox).
                  if you'd rather i link your old shop instead, please let me know and i'll fix it.
                  thank you! *u*
Hello! I would love for you to mention my old shop, but I have deleted the posts from the old Angelkits thread so there will be nothing to see anyway, so I don't mind you linking my new shop instead. (: Thank you for letting me know!

Greedy Humorist

D_Negel
Hello! I would love for you to mention my old shop, but I have deleted the posts from the old Angelkits thread so there will be nothing to see anyway, so I don't mind you linking my new shop instead. (: Thank you for letting me know!

ohh okay, awesome! *u*
          thank you!~

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Vampire

Hey everyone! Just a little announcement: I will be closing down the Pets section for the time being. I am planning on creating more pets and organizing the post more neatly and clearly. I am unsure when I will open it again but I will try to get it open again as soon as possible for you all to enjoy more new pets!

But good news is that I am going to be working on new items, new tricksters and possibly a new event. Those familiar with my old shop, Angelkits, may recognize this event and will feature a familiar face wink So please be on the look out for new things! I'm sorry for my absence yet again, but I assure you I have not neglected this shop! <3

Alien Bunny

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
*was voter 100; feels awesome*

Benevolent Vampire

Magooalou
*was voter 100; feels awesome*
Woo-hoo that's great! (:

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire