Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
D_Negel
exclaim ANNOUNCEMENT: exclaim

Dear friends and fantastic customers,

It's been a great ride running this shop and I truly appreciate all the support, but unfortunately the time for this shop has to come to its end.
Again, I really appreciate everything and I'm grateful for all this shop has given me and I apologize for my slowness, but sometimes life outside Gaia is more important and I can't always be on here.

You are all amazing! See you all in the near future ;3

Love,
Dii <3

Oh, wow! I'm sorry to hear that RAM is closing; it's become one of my favorite minishops since I started Gaia (which was back in 2004), but I definitely get what you're saying about life outside Gaia! Thanks so much for all the cool items, and for keeping the classic minishop spirit alive for as long as you did; I'll miss seeing your work, especially the seasonal items during the Collectives, but I'm glad I managed to buy up what I did!

Best wishes for wherever you go from here, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye open, just in case! =D

Edgiest Knife

43,615 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
All good things must come to an end. emotion_bigheart Thanks for running this shop for so long Dii, it's been one of my favorites!

Lonely Kitten

One of the best minishops, and one of the first I ever shopped from emotion_bigheart

Benevolent Vampire

sushi_mew

Il Corvo di Verona

Friday_Dora

K4121X

Thank you guys! It means a lot to read your posts c:
I graduated college recently so I've been trying to find a job and it's a lot of work ; A;
I am a little bummed that I missed the past collectives, but hopefully once I can get my post-college life settled and figured out I can come back to participate in future collectives (this Fall, maybe? not making any promises though!) We'll just have to wait and see what life gives me by that time.

Lonely Kitten

D_Negel
sushi_mew

Il Corvo di Verona

Friday_Dora

K4121X

Thank you guys! It means a lot to read your posts c:
I graduated college recently so I've been trying to find a job and it's a lot of work ; A;
I am a little bummed that I missed the past collectives, but hopefully once I can get my post-college life settled and figured out I can come back to participate in future collectives (this Fall, maybe? not making any promises though!) We'll just have to wait and see what life gives me by that time.

Take things easy, things will always be tough but you gotta be tough too! <3

Lavish Spirit

D_Negel

Ah, I read the announcement awhile back but never replied crying

Sad to hear you're closing Dii, hope we'll still see you around though!
I really loved your shops and ideas! Creative, fun and unique! Definitely one of my inspirations to get into the whole minishop community =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff