05. Food Stop
          06. Abandoned Alley
          07. Dii's Carnival
          08. Visitors
          09. Spread the Word (links in)
          10. Neighbors (links out)
          11. Suggestions

User Image

Sept 26, 2014 --- Dii's Fall Carnival begins today! Come on and join the fun! More items to be added soon!

June 5, 2014 --- RABBITS ARE MAD GRAND RE-OPENING! We have reopened the pets section and are debuting a new section, Dii's Summer Carnival, check it out for special new items available for a limited time!
          Here's a little something for our reopening c:
          <freebie retired>
          *Please post if you take! It will be available for a week and taken down after that so get em while it's still here!
          Aug. 15, 2013 --- More summer foods have been added to the Food Stop! Get yourself some popsicles or ice cream today!
          Aug. 12, 2013 --- The chefs might be a little late, but they have prepared some special-flavored drinks for you to enjoy at the Food Stop! Be sure to also grab some pinwheels at the Bazaar before they're all gone!
          Feb. 14, 2013 --- Happy Valentine's Day! The chefs at the food stop are showing their love and their sweet tooth this year with a special batch of chocolate rabbit truffles! Each truffle is hand-dipped and decorated and sit comfortably in a foil cup sporting RAM's signature color: purple! Grab yourself a sweet treat or two and share them with your loved ones today!
          Dec. 17, 2012 --- rabbits are mad reaches 100 pages! Get a special freebie HERE <3
          Dec. 15, 2012 --- A shipment of brand new Elf plushies have arrived at the Bazaar. Each doll is hand stitched with love, get yours today!
          Dec. 8, 2012 --- The vendors at the Bazaar have received a shipment of Mini Trees for this holiday season and for a limited time only, get yourself a readily decorated Mini Tree Deluxe!
          Dec. 4, 2012 --- The chefs at the Bazaar have whipped up some new holiday treats, available for only a limited time! Come to the Food Stop to check them out!Oct. 29, 2012 --- Many new goodies and treats have been shipped to the Bazaar and Food stop! Come check them out and grab a few goodies for yourself!
          Oct. 2, 2012 --- Two new special companions, Scarlett and Virgil, are looking for some company at the Bazaar!
          Oct. 1, 2012 --- RABBITS ARE MAD CELEBRATES ITS 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! <3 Thank you so much for all the support, everyone!
          Aug. 14, 2012 --- Two new potential companions, fraternal twins Ruth and Max, have arrived at the Bazaar!
          May. 30, 2012 --- Word has it water balloon yo-yo's are in! Get your own yo-yo now at the Bazaar! Fun for all ages!
          May. 29, 2012 --- A wonderful shipment of colorful, new wind chimes has been sent to the Bazaar! As a bonus, there's also limited edition summer wind chimes, get them while they're here!
          Feb. 14, 2012 --- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3 In honor of this love-filled day the wonderful peeps at the Food Stop are handing out some large, sweet Rabbit-shaped lollipops; in two delicious flavors:
          [no longer available]
          Jan. 1, 2012 --- HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3
          Dec. 20, 2011 --- Apparently, the Food Stop bakers only had candy cane and star cookie cutters in their kitchen, so they baked a bunch of sugar cookies for the holidays!
          Feel free to grab a few for you and a friend or two! (hey that rhymed!)
          [no longer available]
          Please save them to your own server!
          Aside from the cookies, the cooks have also baked some Yule Log Cakes, now available for purchase at the Food Stop!
          Nov. 22, 2011 --- The bakers at the Food Stop began to bake some Pumpkin Pie for the holidays! Come and have yourself a slice or two!
          Nov. 10, 2011 --- A new potential companion named Livie has arrived at the Bazaar!
          Nov. 1, 2011 --- A shipment of Animal Masks have been received at the Bazaar!
          Oct. 31, 2011 --- Happy Halloween everyone! Today's the last day for the Halloween specials at the Bazaar. Pick them up before they're gone!
          And In honor of this frightful and fun night, here's a bag of colorful candy <3
          [no longer available]
          Please save it to your own server!
          Oct. 9, 2011 --- Soft Pretzels and Refreshing Drinks have arrived at the Food Stop!
          Oct. 3, 2011 --- Added a suggestion list.
          Oct. 2, 2011 --- rabbits are mad GRAND OPENING! <3
          Grand opening freebie - Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
          [no longer available]
          Please save it to your own server!
          Oct. 1, 2011 --- Setting up thread.

Benevolent Vampire

wahmbulance IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING! wahmbulance
01. FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS: To see that you have carefully read and followed this post, please include the ticket found on the first page somewhere on your first order!
If you do not include it, I will not accept your trade and I will advise you to correct your order.
Your order will be delayed if this happens! If you do not correct your order within a week, I will cancel your trade.

02. RETURNING CUSTOMERS: You do not need to include the ticket in your future order forms if you have already ordered before.

User Image

01. Please follow the Rules/ToS of Gaiaonline, this forum, and this thread.
          02. All images must stay on Gaiaonline.
          03. Treat everyone in this thread with respect.
          04. Please do not steal, edit, re-sell, and/or claim any images displayed and distributed from this shop (as your own).
          05. Spamming, trolling, page-stretching, advertising, and/or posting anything inappropriate will not be tolerated. Bumping is fine, just keep it short and sweet.
          06. Breaking any rules will result in reporting and/or ignore listing.
          07. With regard to rule 5, exchanging links is completely acceptable.
          08. When ordering, please be patient if you do not get your order right away!
          09. You are responsible for reading and following these rules.
          10. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to send a PM to me. Remember: questions, anonymous gift orders, and link exchanges only!

More to be added as I see fit.

User Image

01. Fill out the appropriate form (see below), specifying each section you are ordering from.
          02. All orders must be posted as a reply in this thread. PM's will be ignored.*
          03. Send a trade to D_Negel with the correct amount of gold (including the shop name+page number in in the trade title is highly appreciated to help makes things easier for me to track orders) shortly after you post your order. If not, I will cancel the trade. No trade = no image(s)!
          04. The trade must be completed on both sides (mine and yours) before I send you your order.
          05. Failure to complete your side of the trade within one week of being sent will result in a cancellation. Please let me know if you will be unable to complete your trade on time so I will be able to know beforehand!
          06. Make sure your PM's are enabled/set to “everyone” in order to receive your image(s).
          07. Please save all image(s) and upload them to your own server!
          08. Please follow these procedures carefully, I don't want to have to remind you on how to place an order! As stated earlier, you're responsible for reading and following everything on this page!

*Gift PM's are accepted: If you'd like to send a gift to your friends, you may either post the order in the thread OR send me a PM ONLY if you want to remain anonymous. Same ordering procedures apply when you are sending the trade.

ORDER FORMS:

Regular

[align=center][IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/The_Paper_Clip/RAM/a-banners/order/bn_hello_zps1e9af829.png[/IMG]

[b]Username:[/b] [color=indigo]type here[/color]
------------------
[b]Companions I'd like to befriend:[/b]
[color=indigo]type here[/color]
[b]Goodies:[/b]
[color=indigo]section - type[/color]
[b]Pets:[/b]
[b]Food Stop:[/b]
[b]Abandoned Alley:[/b]
[b]Dii's Carnival:[/b]
------------------
[b]Returning/First time Customer?:[/b] [color=indigo]Returning/First time[/color]
[b]Tip?:[/b] [color=indigo]____g[/color]
[b]Grand Total (+ tip):[/b] [color=indigo]type here[/color][/align]

Gifting

[align=center][IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/The_Paper_Clip/RAM/a-banners/order/bn_hello_zps1e9af829.png[/IMG]

[b]Username:[/b] [color=indigo]type here[/color]
[b]Gift Recipient:[/b] [color=indigo]type here[/color]
------------------
[b]Companions I'd like to befriend:[/b]
[color=indigo]type here[/color]
[b]Goodies:[/b]
[b]Pets:[/b]
[b]Food Stop:[/b]
[b]Abandoned Alley:[/b]
[b]Dii's Carnival:[/b]
------------------
[b]Returning/First time Customer?:[/b] [color=indigo]Returning/First time[/color]
[b]Tip?:[/b] [color=indigo]____g[/color]
[b]Grand Total (+ tip):[/b] [color=indigo]type here[/color][/align]

EXAMPLE OF COMPLETED FORM:

User Image

Username: D_Negel
------------------
Companions I'd like to befriend:
Paprika
Goodies:
Timekeeper's Hourglass
Animal Masks - Rabbit, Fox
Wind Chimes - Rabbit

Pets:
N/A
Food Stop:
Cotton Candy - Grape
Caramel/Chocolate Apples - Caramel Peanut Green, Chocolate Red

Abandoned Alley:
Tricksters - Wolfy
Rejected Foods - Burnt Popcorn

Dii's Carnival:
N/A
------------------
Returning/First time Customer?: Returning
Tip?: 700g
Grand Total (+ tip): 8,000g

GRAND TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING (NOT INCLUDING DII'S CARNIVAL*): 49,300g
*please see the Dii's Carnival section for any additional totals

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

Feeling a little lonely during your trip to the Bazaar?
          Here are some individuals you can befriend to make your trip more worthwhile!
          Each individual is 'unique' in their own way. Choose wisely!*

Prices: 2,000g each

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Mallory | Owl | Juliet | Keefe | Paprika | Cade | Livie | Ruth | Max

Click any of the thumbnails to see their descriptions!
*Please note: These are not to be used as RP characters. They are for display purposes only, thank you.

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

Souvenirs and other goods to take with you when you're ready to go home.
          They also make great gifts for friends and family!

User Image
Timekeeper's Hourglass – 700g

A replica of the hourglass owned by a famous Timekeeper from a faraway land.
Rumor has it that his spirit follows those who purchase one.

User Image
Paper Lanterns – 400g each
top row – left to right: Mint | Red | Pink
bottom row – left to right: Green | Blue | Yellow-Orange

Cute and colorful paper lanterns that serve not only as decoration, but a good light source!

User Image
Animal Masks – 1,000g each
top row – left to right: Rabbit | Cat | Wolf
bottom row – left to right: Fox | Owl

Hand-carved and carefully painted masks in the form of animals.
For the inner animal in you!

User Image
Wind Chimes – 600g each
top row – left to right: Rabbit | Circus
bottom row – left to right: Goldfish | Swirls

Beautiful wind chimes that are made of glass and delicately hand-painted.
A perfect addition to that peaceful, breezy day.

User Image
Water Balloon Yo-Yo's – 400g each
top row – left to right: Black | White | Orange | Green
bottom row – left to right: Pink | Yellow | Blue | Purple

Feeling a little bored? Try your luck at this fun yo-yo game!
There's a winner every time!

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

Even tinier companions you can befriend.
          These little guys are looking for a new home. Will you give them a new home?

User Image
Goldfish – 300g each
left to right: Common | Comet | Moor

The perfect pet for a kids and beginners alike!
Each little fish will come in a plastic bag with water, tied up with a colored ribbon.

User Image
Fancy Rats – 500g each
left to right: Hooded | Blue | Cinnamon | Black | Hairless

Little critters that we promise won't give you any diseases.
These little pet rats are well trained and make for great companions.
They'll be happy to sit on your shoulder and catch a ride!

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

Is your stomach starting to growl?
          After walking around the Bazaar for a while why not grab a little something to snack on?
          Food is always fresh and made right when you order.

User Image
Cotton Candy – 350g each
top to bottom: Blueberry | Bubblegum | Banana | Grape

A sweet and melt-in-your-mouth sugary goodness of a treat.
Fun and enjoyable to eat for those of all ages!

User Image
Popcorn – 500g each
left to right: Butter | Caramel | Kettle

Warm, fresh and delicious popcorn great for filling up the tummy.
Comes in a reusable red and white plastic box!

User Image
Caramel/Chocolate Apples – 400g each
top row – left to right: Chocolate Peanut Red | Caramel Peanut Red | Chocolate Red | Caramel Red
bottom row – left to right: Chocolate Peanut Green | Caramel Peanut Green | Chocolate Green | Caramel Green

A classic seasonal treat.
The mixture of a juicy apple and sticky, sweet caramel (or chocolate, if you prefer) is just to die for!
It really makes you think of the holidays.

User Image
Soft Pretzels – 550g each
left to right: Plain | Salted | Cinnamon Sugar | Pepperoni

Soft and chewy, these unique-shaped and freshly baked goodies are enough to satisfy those who are in the mood for something savory or sweet!

User Image
Refreshing Drinks – 450g each
left to right: Lemonade | Pink Lemonade | Sweet Tea | Cola | Fruit Punch | Water

Take a little break and have a refreshing drink! Choose from a variety of cool flavors to satisfy your thirst!
Each drink comes in a plastic cup and lid with a blue straw.

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

This is where the Tricksters live; they come and go as they please.
          Check back often to see if ever this alley comes to life!

User Image
Tricksters – 500g each
left to right: Vulpy | Batty | Fenny | Sparky | Wolfy

Don't let their cute looks fool you, the Tricksters live up to their namesake.
They enjoy pulling pranks and stealing things from people.
Be wary when if you ever encounter them.

Please note: These are not to be used as RP characters. They are for display purposes only, thank you.

User ImageUser Image
Rejected Foods – 350g each
left to right: Cotton-"flavored" cotton candy | Burnt Popcorn

A couple of foods that were meddled with by the Tricksters, eat them if you dare!

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

A wonderful place beyond the bazaar where you can find special companions, goodies, pets, and/or foods available for as long as the season lasts.
          Welcome to Dii's --- Carnival!
          We will run from TBA

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
n/a – n/a g
left to right: n/a

GRAND TOTAL FOR THIS SECTION: n/a g

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

User Image

*NEW* Tippers receive this complimentary sticker of our new mascot, Mr. Maddy <3

italics = tipped
          underline = repeat customers

NOTE: If you do not see your name on the list or if I did not label your username correctly (i.e: if you tipped, a repeat customer), please let me know!
          Also, please inform me of any username changes so I can update the customer list with your new name.

last updated on July 26, 2014 - from page 128

Customers
          Lily_Spiral | Tayasu Sango | Aulora | Abslout Angel | Friday_Dora | Skm Imperatoriene
          Champ_ De_Toxic | hazky | mahareta | Coeus | Poe-tae-toee | Fayt_of_Redemption
          zuuchi | lailahy | BabyDucklingLove | HaruNoBara | Crysanity | iEmo_Strawberry_Waffle
          Jalakins | Nikkiquin | Marine Gurl OORAH | Kaitaia | Kiwi Hatake | Flammable Rainbowz
          CielCiel | p o m m e - p a n | meonji | Dayion | Hikari Tokoyami | Clazziquai Projection
          Evergreen Willow | windmagician | ouran_otaku | Prince Ame | Angel Heart__love_love | Junge Leiche
          AndrAIa | Naeyru | Reoca | ralphy71889 | sj89 | Stinker-Belle
          Pandan-chan | Tenko72 | m ewlings | amazing jelly | shiny garbodor | Nursee
          Kami Heika | Golden-Stag | DNxangel | arthamay | Avellini | rosymilk
          pepkitty | SoSilverBright | Steampunk Detective | smile into the chaos | shawn_penman
          Nyumonster | MsRayBob | Moldy Strawberry | [. Turtle-Grl .] | Lisiana | CrzyAlterEgo
          Angelic iGirl | mpinky101 | X-78Q | Susomi | Crystal Moon Rose | Happy - - Dream x
          Serethielle | Magooalou | reetika kakkar | dark_iced_angel | iibaekhyun | KuramaCat
          pineapple curry | aznprideanime | arubaito | Sachie Whitby | Sweetange
          T y l e n o l. | ~Twilight...Angel~ | onyx2047 | Dancing In Lunar Rays | n o i r i s t | Yuri2476
          ICESYS | pugnacious banana | Princess Kuchiki | Armayra | s o b i e r u | pinkdog
          Custard Bun | Splika | Sugar Teacup | fIorence | emoninja_azn | sushi_mew
          Haunted Jealousy | rimedragona | la amoureux | khkid | angelgirl2345 viv55435
          BunilIa | XxMeto4xX | Gwillianna | Bella4diamond | Ella4Fun
          Shaetruddie | iL y n n x | Zheius | deboner | electronite | Crimson Cliff
          Hello Taemii | Mynolis | waterangel1432 | 3 freakin musketeers | King of Planet Sadist | plushiesexual
          Il Corvo di Verona | Hotaue | Ragers | Vamps2Bats | Mai_Matsuko | wildgoat
          Murmurlade | Orichalcos | 0h potato | Lucinda Avyon | Serkunet | Kaichira
          Esteraz | drama50 | porcelain-melodies | ninibeanie | Monkey Buddha | Ninjetta Foxettes

Gift Recipients (anonymous gifters will not be listed to keep anonymity)
          Lucystar (by Lily_Spiral) | ArrancarYoruichi (by Lily_Spiral) | purrrplekitty (by Fayt_of_Redemption) | Kai_tora (by BabyDucklingLove)
          El_Pul | Gaidin | Cookie on Fire | Vintage Ink (by Unknown Trinity) | Fayt_of_Redemption (by Naeyru) | DamonD77 (by Nikkiquin)
          Dayion (by Nikkiquin) | lunchqueen (by pineapple curry) | Jun D (by Maxx D) | rimedragona (by Fayt_of_Redemption)
          BabyDucklingLove, lan-neko, Werebit, Serkunet, Naeyru (by Fayt_of_Redemption) | Nerosity (by Kishimura)
          QueenInYellow (by Mouse Goddess)

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

A question commonly asked: “Would you like to exchange links?”
          The commonly used answer: “Of course I do!”
          If you'd like to exchange links, you can post here in the thread or send me a PM with your link and code.
          I only accept 88x31 and 200x40 buttons! Other sized buttons will be re-sized or changed to text-only links!

My links:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/rabbits-are-mad/t.75082511/][IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/The_Paper_Clip/RAM/a-buttons/rabbitsaremad2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/rabbits-are-mad/t.75082511/][IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/The_Paper_Clip/RAM/a-buttons/rabbitsaremad2a.png[/IMG][/url]

Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Vampire

User Image

What new items would you like to see in the shop? I'm open to all suggestions!
Feel free to post your ideas! I'll post them below.

Companions
Seasonal (i.e: Vampire, Werewolf, Elves, etc.)

Bazaar Goodies
Jewelry
Dreamcatchers
Hats
Folding Fans
Genie Lamps

Bazaar Pets
Kittens (i.e: tiger/lion cubs, etc.)
Reptiles
Dogs
More goldfish

Bazaar Food Stop
Elephant ears
Funnel cakes
Fries (Regular, w/ ketchup, w/ cheese, chili w/ or w/o cheese)
Nachos
Hotdogs/Corn Dogs
Curly Potatoes

Abandoned Alley
Ripped paper lantern
Broken wind chime
Popped water balloon yo-yo
Dead fish in a bag
Meat soda

COMING TO SHOP EVENTUALLY:

Companions
n/a