+1 1 100.0% [ 135 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Shy Fairy

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
D_Negel

Oops, sorry. I will send trade now, but I'm sending it from my other account, c:
D'awww I love this shop. emo One of the shops with the best art and a hella nice carnival theme.

Sad to see you go but completely understandable. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said about Gaia and mini shops. It's kind of why I'm not been here as often myself hahaha.

Good luck with your schooling~ (QoQ)♥
D_Negel
By "use"? What do you mean by that exactly? ^^;

I mean using the images in the posting layout additionally. I make separate banners,
I just wanted to put them up, too.

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
D_Negel

Hmmm, neither have I. It's gotten very quiet.... oh well, can only take one day at a time.

Benevolent Vampire

D_Negel
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello everyone, due to the circumstances that involve a drastic change in Gaia's economy (and the mini-shop forum itself) and also the fact that I will be starting a new semester of school very soon, I have made the difficult choice of putting this shop on an indefinite hiatus. I know I may not have been as active as I should have been, but I have more important things on my plate right now and unfortunately Gaia has been slipping to the bottom of the list for quite some time.
Don't get me wrong, I love this shop, I love the friends I have made through this shop, and I love this forum, but as a few others and I have noticed, it just doesn't feel the same. I don't know how long this break will be and I don't want to make any more promises I know I won't be able to keep.
So I'll just leave it at that...
Thanks to everyone who has supported this shop and to all the wonderful people I have met. <3
I hope one day everything will begin to feel right again and I can enjoy coming back here and talking to you all.

Take care.
Love,
Dii <3

Hi all, I originally wanted to release this guy during an event, but I never got around to it. Some of you may recognize him from my old shop, Angelkits, and he's also the owner of the Timekeeper's Hourglass (sold in the goodies section of this shop).
He was going to make a come back in this shop, but due to the busy schedule I had, I never had the chance to do a proper introduction to him.
So here he is, my beloved Timekeeper*:
User Image
Please save him to your own server and post if you saved! <3
*Please note, he is NOT an adoptable. Yes, you may save his image and display him in your signature, posts, but he is to not be used as a character of your own and/or outside of Gaia. Thank you.

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Aww I'm sorry you had to do this to RAM, Dii. It's a hard thing especially with the way things are going around here. I really do hope you have much luck with your future endeavors and I hope we get to see you around. We've been friends for years, and I remember Angelkits well. It's going to be sad not seeing you around as much.
Take care of yourself, Dii!

~Love Poe

Lavish Spirit

Aww Angelkits, the memories crying
I'll miss your stuff!

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
I totally understand your reasoning for going on hiatus. Hope everything goes well for you offline! emotion_bigheart And I'm saving Timekeeper, thanks for sharing him!

Benevolent Vampire

Poe-tae-toee

Serkunet

Friday_Dora
Thank you so much for everything guys! <3 I really appreciate it. You take care, too! I'm so happy to have been able to make friends like you all during my time here. I'll still be online occasionally, so just send me a PM if you'd like to have a chat c:

Everyday Garbage

D_Negel

I'll have to take you up on that just to see how your doing and make sure life hasn't killed ya!!

Benevolent Vampire

Poe-tae-toee
D_Negel

I'll have to take you up on that just to see how your doing and make sure life hasn't killed ya!!
Life has almost done that a few times *0* Too much work to be done!

Everyday Garbage

D_Negel

Aww, that's not fair! Well if it succeeds I have a Phoenix down at the ready!

Benevolent Vampire

Poe-tae-toee
D_Negel

Aww, that's not fair! Well if it succeeds I have a Phoenix down at the ready!
Please make sure you have a curaja spell on you too *0*

7,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
took the freebie

Questionable Genius

Sad to see you go on hiatus~ but I took the lovely freeb!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff