Historical - Eastern 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Historical - Western 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Street Modern/Casual 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Sweet Modern/Casual 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14

Nostalgic Otaku

Hashtag YOLO
reaaaally irrelevant personal design for a myo contest but might as well use this to bump the thread
User Image
so pretty o3ob

also!!
what is your username on toyhou.se again?

Phantom

A Brilliant Loser
so pretty o3ob

also!!
thank youuuuu
also I'm Damian on toyhou.se

Nostalgic Otaku

Hashtag YOLO
A Brilliant Loser
so pretty o3ob

also!!
thank youuuuu
also I'm Damian on toyhou.se
*subscribes* and when i get all my characters up i can properly credit!

Phantom

A Brilliant Loser
Yay! I might be doing a spam latter tho >_>
also I won that MYO contest ahdbajxbd

Nostalgic Otaku

Hashtag YOLO
A Brilliant Loser
Yay! I might be doing a spam latter tho >_>
also I won that MYO contest ahdbajxbd
pfft I'll be doing the same when i get a day off
And congrats!

Phantom

A Brilliant Loser
hey, just wanna let you know that chander was created by articusbutthead on tumblr! that's why i declined it

Nostalgic Otaku

Hashtag YOLO
A Brilliant Loser
hey, just wanna let you know that chander was created by articusbutthead on tumblr! that's why i declined it
oooh danke!
I'll fix that in a bit!

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hashtag YOLO
reaaaally irrelevant personal design for a myo contest but might as well use this to bump the thread
User Image

oh my god hes so perfect. Youre amazing. I was how much 16, 17, 19, and 20 were in RLC? And if hes avaliable him too <3

Phantom

PetitexCosette

oh my god hes so perfect. Youre amazing. I was how much 16, 17, 19, and 20 were in RLC? And if hes avaliable him too <3
aah orz you have a bit of expensive taste pfpf unfortunately the one you quoted me about and 20 are not available ; u ; 16 is $10 because she comes with three extra pieces of art, 17 is also $10 and 19 is $15 orz of course you're free to haggle a bit since I mostly want these characters gone;;;

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hashtag YOLO
PetitexCosette

aah orz you have a bit of expensive taste pfpf unfortunately the one you quoted me about and 20 are not available ; u ; 16 is $10 because she comes with three extra pieces of art, 17 is also $10 and 19 is $15 orz of course you're free to haggle a bit since I mostly want these characters gone;;;
Can you do 20 for both? And I wont be able to pay til tomorrow if youre willing to hold them. Or I have some to trade.

Phantom

PetitexCosette
Can you do 20 for both? And I wont be able to pay til tomorrow if youre willing to hold them. Or I have some to trade.
$20 for which two? Also I'll be willing to hold them until tomorrow since I'm in no hurry ; v ;
also if you have trades, you can show me for additional discounts if I like anything...??

Phantom

nyoot nyoot

Zetshimaru2's Waifu

Friendly Friend

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hashtag YOLO
PetitexCosette
$20 for which two? Also I'll be willing to hold them until tomorrow since I'm in no hurry ; v ;
also if you have trades, you can show me for additional discounts if I like anything...??

Sorry, I have to leave sometimes for trips. Also I am SUPER interested in your new number 20. Here are my trades.

Phantom

PetitexCosette

Sorry, I have to leave sometimes for trips. Also I am SUPER interested in your new number 20. Here are my trades.
i didn't see anyone I like, sorry!

I offered 20 for a trade and I'm still waiting on a reply. If it doesn't work out, I can inform you if you wish.

Also, are you still interested in the other two adopts for USD?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff