• Cart Raider 100
•cie lcie l•
☆彡

Thank you for my Puchis! C:

☆彡
•cie lcie l•
Vanilla Bunnie
Trick or Treat

You need to generate a random number from 1-3 using the "post action" menu bar next to where you type your post, not just pick one ;3

Cupcakee Boo generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Shy Pumpkin

Oh, so sorry. >< I misunderstood.

trick or treat
Kozinu
I will have to try to stick around.. x3 I haven't been on Gaia as much because I'm so busy IRL, just moved cross country and now raising little fuzzy critters that take up a lot of time.

I definitely do adore your style and your little ones. biggrin I especially love the caramel one with the wing-ish details. You do them so well and they are indeed so intricate. x3 Like a gorgeous piece of chocolate you feel bad about eating because it's too pretty!

I'll have to stop back and bother you around then if you're around.. or do you have a DA at all I can stalk? biggrin

I'm glad you managed to get everything done and ready, that's great.. I'm sure everyone who follows the thread is gunna be thrilled, too.. x3 I'm glad I'm not too much of a bother though.. I haven't been able to get to college myself yet so I understand it's hectic but I have no personal experience of my own to compare it to, really.. not to mention I can't draw for crap, so.. xD; But.. I'm sorry you're alone trying to avoid/distract yourself from homework.. D: That I do remember well from highschool, as long ago as that was! >>

Please do, we don't have a ton of regulars and this place gets quiet when we don't give away free stuff XD. Where'd you move to and from? And what little critters? Are they puppies?! I LUF PUPPIES *U*

I got the idea for the caramel wings from a sugar sculpture I saw on television. They used burnt sugar to create a small centerpiece for a creme caramel and I couldn't help but "borrow" the idea. I have to keep reminding everyone that Puchis are not for eating, even though they look delicious. No "too good to eat" problems here!

I do have a DA but I don't update it with shop stuff, just other misc drawings I have there- which aren't many since I don't have time to draw often.

College is fun, but I wish I could just skip it and move on with my life. I think I can learn more in the real world and not a classroom. But for engineering, you need to know how to do a lot of different things before you move onto practical applications.
Vanilla Bunnie

trick or treat

No worries. I'm sending it now.

Shy Pumpkin

puchiro
Vanilla Bunnie

trick or treat

No worries. I'm sending it now.

Okies, thankies so much. :3
puchiro
Kozinu
I will have to try to stick around.. x3 I haven't been on Gaia as much because I'm so busy IRL, just moved cross country and now raising little fuzzy critters that take up a lot of time.

I definitely do adore your style and your little ones. biggrin I especially love the caramel one with the wing-ish details. You do them so well and they are indeed so intricate. x3 Like a gorgeous piece of chocolate you feel bad about eating because it's too pretty!

I'll have to stop back and bother you around then if you're around.. or do you have a DA at all I can stalk? biggrin

I'm glad you managed to get everything done and ready, that's great.. I'm sure everyone who follows the thread is gunna be thrilled, too.. x3 I'm glad I'm not too much of a bother though.. I haven't been able to get to college myself yet so I understand it's hectic but I have no personal experience of my own to compare it to, really.. not to mention I can't draw for crap, so.. xD; But.. I'm sorry you're alone trying to avoid/distract yourself from homework.. D: That I do remember well from highschool, as long ago as that was! >>

Please do, we don't have a ton of regulars and this place gets quiet when we don't give away free stuff XD. Where'd you move to and from? And what little critters? Are they puppies?! I LUF PUPPIES *U*

I got the idea for the caramel wings from a sugar sculpture I saw on television. They used burnt sugar to create a small centerpiece for a creme caramel and I couldn't help but "borrow" the idea. I have to keep reminding everyone that Puchis are not for eating, even though they look delicious. No "too good to eat" problems here!

I do have a DA but I don't update it with shop stuff, just other misc drawings I have there- which aren't many since I don't have time to draw often.

College is fun, but I wish I could just skip it and move on with my life. I think I can learn more in the real world and not a classroom. But for engineering, you need to know how to do a lot of different things before you move onto practical applications.

I'd love to.. surprised I just joined the thinger and sent a tip, too.. x3 May as well, they're too cute.. now to order one of each.. LOL

I moved to Florida from Wisconsin.. LONG TRIP. x-x; Actually, though.. I raise sugar gliders! biggrin http://kozigliders.com http://facebook.com/KoziGliders They're much cuter in my opinion but.. xD; Everyone has their own preferences! ( I'd raise cute foxes if I could! >_> )

I will follow your DA anyway! biggrin <3 What's on there is still totally cute.. x3 Cute is always good in my book!

I know exactly what you mean.. I learn better from hands on experiences than sitting in a classroom and reading or doing papers. I had that problem in high school all the time.. >< I can't imagine how bored I'll get in college.. but yeah, you can't do much of anything without a degree to prove you can 'do it' anyhow, sadly. ):

Ohh, the wings.. I think I know what you mean. I LOVE those cooking shows with the delicate confectionary work.. Ah, the things they can do! x_x It's insane.. That's kind of how I picture my OC, Xai's, wings.. very delicate and swirly like that! x3 Too adorable... and.. no eating the cute little fluff balls, got it! >_>
CielCiel
•cie lcie l•
☆彡

Thank you for my Puchis! C:

☆彡
•cie lcie l•

You're most welcome. Thanks for participating <3
Kozinu

I'd love to.. surprised I just joined the thinger and sent a tip, too.. x3 May as well, they're too cute.. now to order one of each.. LOL

I moved to Florida from Wisconsin.. LONG TRIP. x-x; Actually, though.. I raise sugar gliders! biggrin http://kozigliders.com http://facebook.com/KoziGliders They're much cuter in my opinion but.. xD; Everyone has their own preferences! ( I'd raise cute foxes if I could! >_> )

I will follow your DA anyway! biggrin <3 What's on there is still totally cute.. x3 Cute is always good in my book!

I know exactly what you mean.. I learn better from hands on experiences than sitting in a classroom and reading or doing papers. I had that problem in high school all the time.. >< I can't imagine how bored I'll get in college.. but yeah, you can't do much of anything without a degree to prove you can 'do it' anyhow, sadly. ):

Ohh, the wings.. I think I know what you mean. I LOVE those cooking shows with the delicate confectionary work.. Ah, the things they can do! x_x It's insane.. That's kind of how I picture my OC, Xai's, wings.. very delicate and swirly like that! x3 Too adorable... and.. no eating the cute little fluff balls, got it! >_>

Just finished all the event orders, so I'll add you to the membership club in a minute. And wait for the newest four to be added too! You'll get a discount on everything too since you're in the club. cool

That's is LONG! And I thought moving from Los Angeles to San Diego was bad.
Ffffffffffffff Words cannot express how cute they are. Literally blinded by their cuteness. But I've been volunteering at an animal rescue for the past three years and my prejudice lies with our puppies. Sugar gliders can't give you big, wet, slobbery kisses.

Thanks. I'll definitely be putting more stuff up there eventually.

Funny story. I actually wanted to apply to culinary school because besides being an engineer, I've always wanted to be a pastry chef. But it turns out culinary school is more expensive than the university I'm attending now (like $10,000 more expensive). But I still bake whenever I can.
Kozinu
User Image

Thanks for becoming a member. You'll be receiving your friend request shortly.
puchiro
Kozinu

Just finished all the event orders, so I'll add you to the membership club in a minute. And wait for the newest four to be added too! You'll get a discount on everything too since you're in the club. cool

That's is LONG! And I thought moving from Los Angeles to San Diego was bad.
Ffffffffffffff Words cannot express how cute they are. Literally blinded by their cuteness. But I've been volunteering at an animal rescue for the past three years and my prejudice lies with our puppies. Sugar gliders can't give you big, wet, slobbery kisses.

Thanks. I'll definitely be putting more stuff up there eventually.

Funny story. I actually wanted to apply to culinary school because besides being an engineer, I've always wanted to be a pastry chef. But it turns out culinary school is more expensive than the university I'm attending now (like $10,000 more expensive). But I still bake whenever I can.

Thanks so much! Got the request and I replied! x3 I think I need to try out this halloween thing now.. right? I can post three times because I'm a member? xD Watch me get all the same one, LOL! I have bad luck. So I should order bulk sometime this weekend and wait for the update, basically? biggrin <3

Yush, 24 hour drive... was hell, especially with the animals! X_X I can't blame you, I love dogs too.. Always wanted a pomeranian.. too cute. x3 I love kittens too though.. gah. I can't imagine what fun it is working at the rescue.. knowing they NEED you and getting to spend time with so much cuteness! Sounds wonderful, honestly. If I had a car of my own I'd probably try that myself, but no transportation makes everything difficult!

I wanted to go to culinary school myself.. but I realized I'm such a picky eater that I'd never survive. ;_; I'm defective. School is crazy expensive now-a-days-... The cost has gone up so much since I graduated high school.. I'm glad you're going to school, you'll no doubt feel SERIOUSLY proud once you're all done! x3 Good luck! <3

Kozinu generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Trick Or Treat?! biggrin <3
CielCiel
    User Image
      username ::CielCiel
      recipient ::CielCiel
      puchis :: Angel Cake Puchi; Devil Cake Puchi
      special puchis ::
      member :: yes
      tip :: 400g
      total :: 1k

Did you change your username? You're on my friend's list meaning you have to be a member, but I don't see your name on the official member's list on the first page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff