Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I auction off the shop?

yes 0.50847457627119 50.8% [ 30 ]
no 0.49152542372881 49.2% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 177 178 179 > >> >>> »|

Kozinu
x_x Understandable! Thank you. D: I just adore your style and think it fits her personality so well. x3 Is there any chance you might consider a custom commission sometime in the future when you have more time available, even for cash if you accept it? surprised I know how tiring classes can be, I have a few friends in school for different art related things and I know everyone is swamped with projects and finals right now.. so I'm sorry to be bugging you. ;-;

Aw thank you! It's always so reassuring when someone tells you how much they appreciate your effort.

I might be able to during December since I have a three week break. I don't think I feel comfortable taking cash for such a small little drawing, Gaia gold will be fine.

I have midterms next week which was why I thought I'd be releasing our update and event next week instead of tomorrow, but I managed to finish everything up pretty quickly. I'm an engineering major, so I have a lot of classes, but don't worry at all. You're not bugging me in the least. It's nice to be able to talk to someone when you're sitting alone procrastinating on your homework.

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
O ;

I got all three! Yay!
BlackFox24
Trick or treat

Sent :3

CielCiel generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Fashionable Shopper

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
•cie lcie l•
☆彡

Trick or Treat~ Member x2
By the way, Happi, your avatar looks so gorgeous~ C: <3

☆彡
•cie lcie l•

CielCiel generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Fashionable Shopper

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
•cie lcie l•
☆彡

Trick or Treat~ Member x3

☆彡
•cie lcie l•
coeur parfait
trick or treat n.n

and congrats on being the first person to get all three puchis in one go!

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
puchiro
coeur parfait
trick or treat n.n

Not uh.. I did before her... Just saying.
Ticklish Toaster
Hello kitties! C :

TRICK OR TREAT

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
puchiro
coeur parfait
trick or treat n.n

Thank you I was all O: when i saw that xD

Legendary Inaris generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
trick or treat
Ticklish Toaster
puchiro
coeur parfait
trick or treat n.n

Oh yes you did! I'm sorry. Her first post was on the page before and I sent her order first. But let's call it a tie, yes?

Snowpaya's Waifu

Princess Kitten

Trick or Treat

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
puchiro
Ticklish Toaster
puchiro
coeur parfait
trick or treat n.n

Oh yes you did! I'm sorry. Her first post was on the page before and I sent her order first. But let's call it a tie, yes?Lol... okay! cat_4laugh

Legendary Inaris generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
trick or treat
puchiro
Kozinu
x_x Understandable! Thank you. D: I just adore your style and think it fits her personality so well. x3 Is there any chance you might consider a custom commission sometime in the future when you have more time available, even for cash if you accept it? surprised I know how tiring classes can be, I have a few friends in school for different art related things and I know everyone is swamped with projects and finals right now.. so I'm sorry to be bugging you. ;-;

Aw thank you! It's always so reassuring when someone tells you how much they appreciate your effort.

I might be able to during December since I have a three week break. I don't think I feel comfortable taking cash for such a small little drawing, Gaia gold will be fine.

I have midterms next week which was why I thought I'd be releasing our update and event next week instead of tomorrow, but I managed to finish everything up pretty quickly. I'm an engineering major, so I have a lot of classes, but don't worry at all. You're not bugging me in the least. It's nice to be able to talk to someone when you're sitting alone procrastinating on your homework.

I will have to try to stick around.. x3 I haven't been on Gaia as much because I'm so busy IRL, just moved cross country and now raising little fuzzy critters that take up a lot of time.

I definitely do adore your style and your little ones. biggrin I especially love the caramel one with the wing-ish details. You do them so well and they are indeed so intricate. x3 Like a gorgeous piece of chocolate you feel bad about eating because it's too pretty!

I'll have to stop back and bother you around then if you're around.. or do you have a DA at all I can stalk? biggrin

I'm glad you managed to get everything done and ready, that's great.. I'm sure everyone who follows the thread is gunna be thrilled, too.. x3 I'm glad I'm not too much of a bother though.. I haven't been able to get to college myself yet so I understand it's hectic but I have no personal experience of my own to compare it to, really.. not to mention I can't draw for crap, so.. xD; But.. I'm sorry you're alone trying to avoid/distract yourself from homework.. D: That I do remember well from highschool, as long ago as that was! >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff