Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I auction off the shop?

yes 0.50847457627119 50.8% [ 30 ]
no 0.49152542372881 49.2% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 > >> >>> »|

That's what I did at with most of my newer shops but even still I like to go overboard with making stuff for them and then saying eh I'm bored or hate when I don't have time anymore and have to close up. xD
Oh I hope I don't do that...again. But then again, sometimes your creativity just plateaus and there's not much more you can do with what you're working with.
happi berri
Oh I hope I don't do that...again. But then again, sometimes your creativity just plateaus and there's not much more you can do with what you're working with.
Yeah I got an offer from someone to buy my shop from me but they never responded back.
Marix V

Sucks for them lol.
I don't think I could sell my shop(s). I mean, once I'm done with something, I'm done. I can't be commissioned for new items and stuff since my drawing style changes a lot.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
happi berri
Teh Smexii Panda
    User Image
      username :: Teh Smexii Panda
      recipient :: Teh Smexii Panda
      puchis :: all
      tip :: 1k
      total :: 2500

There is one more Puchi available now. Would you like to add them to your order?

yes please! i'll change the gold to 2800
Teh Smexii Panda
happi berri
Teh Smexii Panda
    User Image
      username :: Teh Smexii Panda
      recipient :: Teh Smexii Panda
      puchis :: all
      tip :: 1k
      total :: 2500

There is one more Puchi available now. Would you like to add them to your order?

yes please! i'll change the gold to 2800

Kk, coming right up!
happi berri
Marix V

Sucks for them lol.
I don't think I could sell my shop(s). I mean, once I'm done with something, I'm done. I can't be commissioned for new items and stuff since my drawing style changes a lot.
Oh I was gonna give them everything and say here you go now make your own shop. I was gonna sell it for about 600K for the PSD file and everything.

Interesting Prophet

16,140 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Marix V
Aulora

Oooo another shop.
Indeed, you'll probably like it.

Oh indeed I will.
Aulora
Marix V
Aulora

Oooo another shop.
Indeed, you'll probably like it.

Oh indeed I will.
Might be breaking the rules but since you've bought stuff at almost all of my shops I can show you a cam pic of the drawings. ninja
Marix V

Oh...I see. That makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking.
happi berri
Marix V

Oh...I see. That makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking.
Oh. lol Well I might put it up for sale soon I'm not gonna use it and I know a lot of people liked my shop and it's one way I can still give them the plushies.
Marix V

Yeah, that's a good idea.
I've seen a lot of stuff from shops that were around before my time, and I wish the owner would have passed it on to someone else so I would be able to buy it.
happi berri
Marix V

Yeah, that's a good idea.
I've seen a lot of stuff from shops that were around before my time, and I wish the owner would have passed it on to someone else so I would be able to buy it.
Well I just started my auction on it, nothing fancy just a text auction with a link to my shop.
Marix V

Good luck!
    User Image
      username :: Hobotastique
      recipient :: Hobotastique
      puchis :: All, please~
      tip :: 200gg
      total :: 2000gg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff