• Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Thanks for the delivery! Love it!!! emotion_kirakira

Newbie Noob

Fashionable Informer

User Image
      username :: CrzyAlterEgo
      recipient :: CrzyAlterEgo
      puchis :: Chocolate Cake, Creme Carmel, Hostess Cupcake, Buttermilk Pancake.
      member :: yes
      tip :: 400g
      total :: 1000g

Friendly Friend

Beloved Regular

Newbie Noob

Witty Worshipper

Took the SAT today, hopefully I did well. ; A ;
But at least it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be compared to practice tests OTL.
Clazziquai Projection
But at least it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be compared to practice tests OTL.

My brother took his SAT too. I hope you both did well.
The practice tests are a lot harder to make you study more lols.

Witty Worshipper

happi berri
Clazziquai Projection

Thank you! Good luck to your brother as well.
Yeah I heard that, but I didn't think it was really true. Do you happen to know if you had to do indent and separate your essay into paragraphs for the writing portion also? I read in my Barron's guide it said not to waste space by indenting and starting new paragraphs and apparently it's looked down upon by the readers. But then someone told me you're supposed to separate into paragraphs, I have all my stuff like my intro, conclusion, support, ideas, complex vocab, varying sentence structure and all that, I just didn't bother to separate it all into paragraphs and now I'm paranoid if I did the right thing or not. .___.
Clazziquai Projection
happi berri
Clazziquai Projection

Thank you! Good luck to your brother as well.
Yeah I heard that, but I didn't think it was really true. Do you happen to know if you had to do indent and separate your essay into paragraphs for the writing portion also? I read in my Barron's guide it said not to waste space by indenting and starting new paragraphs and apparently it's looked down upon by the readers. But then someone told me you're supposed to separate into paragraphs, I have all my stuff like my intro, conclusion, support, ideas, complex vocab, varying sentence structure and all that, I just didn't bother to separate it all into paragraphs and now I'm paranoid if I did the right thing or not. .___.

I heard that you should just because its easier for the reader to understand your writing, but other people say as long as you indicate breaks with a little tick mark of something, it's just as good.
Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal as long as you made it clear there's a transition between you intro, body, and conclusion.They're supposed to grade on content, not format.

Witty Worshipper

happi berri

I heard that you should just because its easier for the reader to understand your writing, but other people say as long as you indicate breaks with a little tick mark of something, it's just as good.
Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal as long as you made it clear there's a transition between you intro, body, and conclusion.They're supposed to grade on content, not format.

I just honestly filled up as much space as I could before the proctor called time. So I didn't add any ticks or anything like that to separate my paragraphs. But I did use transition sentences at least so hopefully that'll help them out. Thanks for clearing that up.
Clazziquai Projection
happi berri

I just honestly filled up as much space as I could before the proctor called time. So I didn't add any ticks or anything like that to separate my paragraphs. But I did use transition sentences at least so hopefully that'll help them out. Thanks for clearing that up.

As long as you wrote on the topic you were supposed to, I'm sure it'll be fine.
Let me just say I'm glad I'll never have to take SATs again.

Witty Worshipper

happi berri

As long as you wrote on the topic you were supposed to, I'm sure it'll be fine.
Let me just say I'm glad I'll never have to take SATs again.

Ugh tell me about it. That's 5 hours of my life I will never get back. Not to mention its great timing, I have officially two days to prep for my AP Pysch exam which I blew over to study for my SAT ahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff