Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I auction off the shop?

yes 0.50847457627119 50.8% [ 30 ]
no 0.49152542372881 49.2% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]

ralphy71889
How long are the Easter puchis going to be up?

Until May 1st.
X-78Q
I love puchis! emotion_bigheart

Puchis love you too <3

Beloved Snowflake

happi berri
ralphy71889
How long are the Easter puchis going to be up?

Until May 1st.

Alright. ^^ Thank you.

Beloved Snowflake

User Image
      username :: ralphy71889
      recipient :: ralphy71889
      puchis ::
      event puchis :: all Easter ones please
      member puchis ::
      member :: no
      tip :: 1k
      total :: 3k

edit: I changed my PM settings since I had them changed to friends only recently. sweatdrop
sushi_mew
User Image

Thanks for joining!
All orders sent!
Hi! I'm not sure why I'm not on the member list anymore? Is the membership fee annual and not just once? I got the Peanut Butter Swirl puchi for becoming a member and I wouldn't mind forwarding the PM back to you as proof confused

Beloved Snowflake

Thank you for my order! biggrin

Witty Worshipper

Golden-Stag
Hi! I'm not sure why I'm not on the member list anymore? Is the membership fee annual and not just once? I got the Peanut Butter Swirl puchi for becoming a member and I wouldn't mind forwarding the PM back to you as proof confused

Did you maybe change your name?
Clazziquai Projection
Golden-Stag

Nope, not at all. I'm really confused.
Golden-Stag
Clazziquai Projection
Golden-Stag

Mm, that's strange. Usually Voldy sends me a list of new customers and members each month...
But come to think about it, I haven't gotten a list for a while. I'll put your name up now though, sorry for the confusion.
happi berri
Golden-Stag
Clazziquai Projection
Golden-Stag

Mm, that's strange. Usually Voldy sends me a list of new customers and members each month...
But come to think about it, I haven't gotten a list for a while. I'll put your name up now though, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks so much!
Golden-Stag
happi berri
Golden-Stag
Clazziquai Projection
Golden-Stag

Thanks so much!

No no, thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't realized that the list wasn't updated for a while. I'm going to be working on fixed that for the next few days.
I'm glad everything is resolved though.
    User Image
      username :: Golden-Stag
      recipient :: Golden-Stag
      puchis :: None
      event puchis :: Green and Pink Easter Bunnies
      member puchis ::None
      member :: yes
      tip :: 100g
      total :: 700g
    User Image
      username :: Meaty Munchkin