Hi people, I make avatars for other sites like Livejournal.com and of course go-gaia.com Some that are on other sites need to be small, I'll shrink them down for you, draw somthing you had in mind, color a picture for you, get one off of the internet for you, I'll even make smaller animations! so I'm your girl! I'm still a bit new at this, BUT I AM GOOD.
Excited? You should be! Your a quality customer and should be treated as one. If you're a newbie, I can also help you post it on your site. I'm so helpful! tee hee. I've helped dosens of people all over the place get new stuff, and since I have extra time on weekends, I have nothing else to do! If you want an animation, depending on if it's just pictures set up in a slide (easier and cheaper for me and you) I can get it to you in a few days, hours sometimes... But animations are a bit harder. I can also do pixle art, yay!
and if you have a favorite anime charecter, want them drawn in a pose gimme a call. I'll help you out, if you help me out.
I have nothing else to do! homework sometimes, but if you want some help, just need it to look snazzy, gothic, anything, gimme a call, i'll do quality work in all areas. Guarenteed or your gold back. Can't beat that!

Don't bother replying in this post, you can contact me either by mail Direwolfes@aol.com, or just pm me on gaia.