• Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
orders are sent~ heart

Man-Hungry Noob

Lover

Pugnacious Banana
orders are sent~ heart

Can you please tell people in this thread to stop coming to my recently re-opened shop thread and harassing me about my idea being similar to Zhiyi's ? I know that I have been in here to discuss this before and we settled things, its really disheartening to reopen my shop to the same problems. There are many, many many shops that offer custom ice cream floats similar to these,

I'm sorry of this post seems rude of me, it is just very frustrating that after closing my shop the first time due to harassment from people in this thread its beginning to happen again. I love Ice Pandora and I would never want to discourage people from ordering from this shop as well. I'd just like the harrassment in my thread to end. gonk

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i don't really remember talking to you about it. sweatdrop i spoke to a mod before because a customer messaged me about it and the mod said it's "idea theft" but not art theft so there's nothing against the rules. i guess you could say something in your shop like 'inspired by zhiyi's work' or put a link to IP or something so people know you're not just putting up things that are similar and hoping no-one notices the similarity? zhiyi's work gets stolen so often it's not surprising people are looking out for it.
You guys talked to each other briefly on this page.

I don't find it too much of a problem now to be honest, considering the bowl's design has been changed. Before, yes, it was strikingly similar to Zhiyi's design which I personally found distasteful as there are literally millions of other ways to design a bowl and yet desu's looked nearly identical to Zhiyi's.

That's all changed now so I think people should let bygones be bygones.

GDI I was going to avoid talking about this. OTL I hope I don't end up in any unnecessary conflicts... OTL5ever

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
ohh yeah i didn't even remember that since it was zhiyi who dealt with it.
i noticed the bowl has been changed and looks less like zhiyi's now.

Man-Hungry Noob

User Image
User Image
                                      rofl rofl haters gonna hate (at the downvote)

Lover

Pugnacious Banana
i don't really remember talking to you about it. sweatdrop i spoke to a mod before because a customer messaged me about it and the mod said it's "idea theft" but not art theft so there's nothing against the rules. i guess you could say something in your shop like 'inspired by zhiyi's work' or put a link to IP or something so people know you're not just putting up things that are similar and hoping no-one notices the similarity? zhiyi's work gets stolen so often it's not surprising people are looking out for it.

i can put a link and credit ice pandora for the idea in my thread, for sure ! emotion_bigheart

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
thanks~ i'll put a link to your shop in my links post so i'll remember it if anyone messages me about it again.

Big Bunny

❤ i want to order premade food! --
who should i send the food to?: bunbunli
foods: all
total: 5200

Man-Hungry Noob

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Man-Hungry Noob