Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Member

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
No one has taken interest at all!!? If you are still doing this then sb plz!! >.<

I love ginjinkas emotion_drool

Timid Member

bstar955
No one has taken interest at all!!? If you are still doing this then sb plz!! >.<

Sorry for late reply. Hmm... unfortunately i'm not doing adoptable for now >.<''

But if you want him ( Ambipom gijinka), you can take it by start bidding (3 bil) blaugh and he's yours :3

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Lembayung Senja
bstar955

Sorry for late reply. Hmm... unfortunately i'm not doing adoptable for now >.<''

But if you want him ( Ambipom gijinka), you can take it by start bidding (3 bil) blaugh and he's yours :3

That's alright, can't wait to see more once you decide to do them again. You have a tumblr or da I can follow and watch you?

sdsjdj! yay!! ;u; Sending trade now!! ouob

Timid Member

bstar955
Lembayung Senja
bstar955

That's alright, can't wait to see more once you decide to do them again. You have a tumblr or da I can follow and watch you?

sdsjdj! yay!! ;u; Sending trade now!! ouob

I think i will do it next week blaugh

I don't have tumblr, but I have an inactive dA account lol

dA: ran4koak.deviantart.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items