Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Rogue

NOTICE

This thread will remain open, but I will be taking a short break for the holidays! Adoptables will be available again starting in January. You can contact me through deviantART if you're anxious to get a custom done in the meantime~

WELCOME

I have a lot of fun with designing characters, but that means I often end up with a lot of designs that I never do anything with. So, I will be auctioning off some character designs here.
No base is used for any of these designs; all are custom-drawn from the start.
Please let me know if you would like me to add you to the quote list, in the case that you are outbid!

RLC INFORMATION

For those of you who have been determined to ask.
Due to demand, I am offering RLC prices for customs and certain adoptables on my deviantART page.
Tier 2 custom RLCs will be offered at a flat rate. Slots for customs will be limited!

RULES

Pure gold only for bids.
You may trade/gift your adoptable as you wish.
Adoptables cannot be resold for real or virtual currency of any sort.
You are free to change your adoptable as you wish (age, gender, colors, outfit, etc), as long as you credit me for the original design.
Adoptables don't have to remain as Pokemon gijinka; you can use them for anything you want, even if it has nothing to do with Pokemon.

Rules ▰ Adopts & Bids ▰ About the Adopts ▰ Customs ▰ Past Adopts ▰ Reserved

Gallant Rogue

THE ADOPTS

Taking a break for the holidays, so there won't be any adopts available here for the next two weeks.

BIDDING INFO

Currently unavailable.

RLC ADOPTS

I am still offering tier 2 customs through deviantART; please see my journal there if you're interested in obtaining an adoptable while I'm on break!

This is just a preview of the adoptables that are currently only available through deviantART. Please visit me there if you have any questions or comments on any of them!
User Image

Gallant Rogue

ABOUT THE ADOPTS

All of these designs are created as Pokemon gijinka. This means that I choose a Pokemon, and then I create a design based off of whatever I feel like. All base colors used (with the exception of skin tones) will be pulled from a single sprite of that Pokemon.
If you don't want to use your adopt as a Pokemon gijinka, I have absolutely no problem with that! Whomever wins the adopt has the right to determine what to do with it.

Gallant Rogue

CUSTOM INFO

Customs basically work the same as regular adopts. I'm still going to create an entirely brand-new character design, but winners of custom adopts will get to have a hand in the creation of it.

Tier 1 (1b+) Winner will determine the adopt's gender and age, as well as choose a single Pokemon sprite for the color palette. I will accept sprites from any generation of Pokemon; official sprites are preferred, but I will accept fan-made or edited sprites, within reason. If you're uncertain about whether I would be willing to work with a particular sprite, then simply ask before bidding.

Tier 2 (100b+) Winner will determine personality (expression/pose), style of clothing, and request specific colors for permanent features (skin, hair, eyes). A rough sketch will be sent for approval before lines are drawn, and minor changes will be allowed.

Tier 3 (250b+) Winner will determine all use of color palette, select up to two Pokemon sprites to be used for the color palette (may be different sprites of the same Pokemon, or two different ones to create a "hybrid" type), and will receive a second version of the adopt with Pokemon characteristics (ears, tail, wings, etc). A rough sketch will be sent for approval, and any major or minor changes will be allowed. Winner will also receive a clean sketch, line art, and flat color version, in addition to the completed adopt.

Tier 4 (500b+) Winner will receive a flat color of a secondary outfit, as well as a button chibi (this style) of the adopt in their primary outfit.

Example: male, teenager, HG/SS Dragonite; orange hair, brown eyes, "I've sort of imagined him as an every day guy, one that wouldn't really stand out in a crowd. He has a tiny bit of a baby face to him, that makes him look a little bit younger. And a tiny bit of a rocker/skate boarder/gamer-sh feel to him." Final product: Schuyler. (Schuyler was made for and belongs to Koko Hearts, so he's not up for adoption!)

I am currently offering a limited number of slots for RLC custom adopts on my deviantART page. These will only be at the tier 2 level.

Gallant Rogue

PAST ADOPTS

Unless otherwise stated, all of these adopts already have homes and are no longer available~

Starter Kids
User Image

Legendary Beasts
User Image

Custom Garchomp for Soldier of Song
User Image

Kanto Trio
User Image

Custom Bulbasaur for YamiNozomi
User Image

Winter Deer
User Image

Gallant Rogue

RESERVED

For future use.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

<33

EDIT: It's open now!

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

5b on Chespin, SB on Fennekin and Froakie, pls.

Gallant Rogue

Ah, thank you for your bids, Koko~ ;u;

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Not a problem, hon~ <33

Greedy Noob

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
2b on Froakie.
;w;

I wish you good luck.~

Gallant Rogue

Imaginary Rabbit

Thank you so much~ >u<

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

Asdgfsdfgsd all three are adorable! *scurries to inventory to sell things*

Gallant Rogue

Ah, I spot a Misha!

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

Hello! I noticed the announcement on gaia status and decided to stalk. Super lucky, sometimes I forget to look there. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff