Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

Definitely coming back to place an order!
>w<

User Image

Mewling Kitten

Dangerous Enabler

Kittyxs
Belvayne

Haha! If I had 48 hours a day, I'd be in a coma. I need tons of sleep right now x.x I'm exhausted. Oh wow, that's a really long study schedule ;o Well, I wish you tons of luck on that! Oh no, don't commit suicide. That's just wrong.

Awesome. I'd expect you to come at least once a day <3

Ohh, it's going slow. I've been having fun with a friend who came to visit me. Been spending my time with her. Haha, that's good! It's nice to get good games. I rarely find good games to play these days.

Hmm, I been pixeling some more to get more items into the shop. Been working on several things. Should have a set of things out in perhaps a week. Also working on getting the opening event up and running ;3

Guess what - "we" ( my father mostly ) are renovating our ( his ) yard. And workers are cutting through the newly concreted yard, as the surface is too big, and I'd crack sooner or later. But the evil thing about it - that cutting machine is so loud that of course they woke me up! And it's only, ONLY 8 in the morning!! I'm slightly freakin' out - I've already had a bad night, full of math solving problems ... Not to mention that this very annoying bird, sings on my outer window shelf at about 3 in the morning, and to top my oh so complete sleeping process, our ( father's ) dogs "air" bark at about 6 am. At the moment I'm all "Seriously!!!?" I do hope your sleep is not interupted by any means - I hope noone's sleep is, as this is just inhumane!

Thanky, I'll make sure to do my bestest of best and there I won't need to do reckless stuff ( sui.. ) razz And I'll also make sure to stop by at least once a day here ;D

A friend coming to visit must be awesome - like for a longer period of time that is. Tho' I've never experienced that D:

New pixels biggrin !! Can't wait to see 'em :3

P.S. Thanky for my order, the caffees are delicious!!

Ohh, wow, that is early if you've been up all night working on math and it's also the summer holidays. How long do you suppose it'll be for? Or is it a one off? If it's a one off then you'd have you sleep again soon ;3.

Aye, recklessness like suicide is just pathetic actually. IMO. Aside from that, YEAH! It's awesome to have a friend come visit ;3
A y s t a h Sheer
User Image

Definitely coming back to place an order!
>w<

User Image

You are welcomed anytime ^^!

BabyDucklingLove
<3

I finally have the order form redone for temporary gifting before vouchers are out =]

Mewling Kitten

Thank you <33
BabyDucklingLove
Thank you <33

Your welcome B]
Bumping up :heart

Mewling Kitten

Bartender Steve

Good evening! I'd like some bar drinks, please heart
[ To ] BabyDucklingLove
[ From ] BabyDucklingLove

[ Alcohol ] Highballs Set, Tumblers Set,After Dark Martini, After 8 Shooter, Vanilla Cream Shooter, Shots Set

[ Tips(?) ] 300
[ Grand Total ] 7000

Bartender Steve

Good morning! I'd like some cafe delicacies, please heart
[ To ] BabyDucklingLove

[ Coffee & Tea ] Latte Art Set, coffee Cup (long black coffee) ,Coffee Shots Set (1850)
[ Confectioneries & Desserts ] Cheesecakes Set, Brownies Set, Sugar Cookies Set, 2-Tiered Alfajores Set, 3-Tiered Alfajores Set (3180)

[ Tips(?) ] 970
[ Grand Total ] 6000

Bartender Steve

[ To ] kai_tora

[ Coffee & Tea ] Coffee cup (long black coffee), Coffee shots Set (650)
[ Confectioneries & Desserts ] All Sugar cookies (750)

[ Tips(?) ] --
[ Grand Total ] 1400

Total for all: 14400 (assuming I added correctly-let me know if I didn't)

A couple of sites you can get ideas for new items from:
[http://www.joyofbaking.com/]
(good for various sweets)

[http://www.drinksmixer.com/]
(good for drink ideas...both alcoholic and coffees/teas)

I've used both sites to try to come up with ideas for my shop. o3o Thought it'd be useful
<3
Belvayne

Ohh, wow, that is early if you've been up all night working on math and it's also the summer holidays. How long do you suppose it'll be for? Or is it a one off? If it's a one off then you'd have you sleep again soon ;3.

Aye, recklessness like suicide is just pathetic actually. IMO. Aside from that, YEAH! It's awesome to have a friend come visit ;3

Well, I've just got my sleep back - slept for like an eternity yesterday-today(?) night. As I've been lurking in the city the whole day. Shoppin', coffee with a friend, and going out with some other friends - in the end I just helplessly hit the sack. Tho' I don't even know how I managed to sleep - as it's burning hot! Literally! I can't take any more than 28°C - it's like 35°C at the moment and at night it gets round 25°C. And with my laptop on for the majornity of the day, my room gets easily a degree more, or at least my body does. My solution againts these abnormal heat: fruits and gallons of water. Yesterday before my second city tour, I've made myself a whole bowl full of fresh mixed iced forest fruits. A relief. But only for like 10 minutes. Even if one showers with cold water, one still gets all sweaty like a pig D: I seriously can't believe there are parts of the world where it's even hotter! I'd die in the very few minutes bein' there at best -

Have you seen any of the new episodes of the summer animes? They are all made with such great art skills!! My favourite being "Kamisama no Memochou". It was love on the first episode ;D

You should update your deviantART account with some new art stuff o.o! Seein' all these great pixels here at the shop, but not there to show off and get more attention to you, makes me want to spam deviantART's forum with links to people that have to be recognized, with you on top!
BabyDucklingLove
Bartender Steve

Good evening! I'd like some bar drinks, please heart
[ To ] BabyDucklingLove

[ Alcohol ] Highballs Set, Tumblers Set,After Dark Martini, After 8 Shooter, Vanilla Cream Shooter, Shots Set

[ Tips(?) ] 300
[ Grand Total ] 7000

Bartender Steve

[ To ] BabyDucklingLove

[ Coffee & Tea ] Latte Art Set, coffee Cup (long black coffee) ,Coffee Shots Set (1850)
[ Confectioneries & Desserts ] Cheesecakes Set, Brownies Set, Sugar Cookies Set, 2-Tiered Alfajores Set, 3-Tiered Alfajores Set (3180)

[ Tips(?) ] 970
[ Grand Total ] 6000

Bartender Steve

[ To ] kai_tora

[ Coffee & Tea ] Coffee cup (long black coffee), Coffee shots Set (650)
[ Confectioneries & Desserts ] All Sugar cookies (750)

[ Tips(?) ] --
[ Grand Total ] 1400

Total for all: 14400 (assuming I added correctly-let me know if I didn't)

A couple of sites you can get ideas for new items from:
[http://www.joyofbaking.com/]
(good for various sweets)

[http://www.drinksmixer.com/]
(good for drink ideas...both alcoholic and coffees/teas)

I've used both sites to try to come up with ideas for my shop. o3o Thought it'd be useful
<3

Thanks for the huge order! I'll be accepting your trade soon =]

We actually got ideas from that site too! It's one of the yummy places we haunt when our tummies grumble B] Thanks for the drinksmixer site too. That's a good one to look at for ideas. Those are definitely useful links heart

Mewling Kitten

Bartender Steve

Thanks for the huge order! I'll be accepting your trade soon =]

We actually got ideas from that site too! It's one of the yummy places we haunt when our tummies grumble B] Thanks for the drinksmixer site too. That's a good one to look at for ideas. Those are definitely useful links heart

You're welcome c:

Woot :'D
The drinks mixer doesn't have a ton of images, but you can look up names of drinks there and then google what they look like...that's what I was doing at least o3o

Omnipresent Detective

Bartender Steve

[ To ] -- rubyxdragon
[ From ] -- rubyxdragon

[ Coffee & Tea ] -- Coffee Cup (Long Black Coffee)
[ Confectioneries & Desserts ] -- None

[ Tips(?) ] -- 50
[ Grand Total ] -- 300
This is a neat shop c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items