<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 934 935 936 > >> >>> »|

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
Icyss
ahh ok so then that was the one i made, and then sold i think. haha took me forever to make it.
yea i dont ever get giftboxes from daily chance, usually just trash, sometiems i get 10k though

those took a long time to make 3nodding

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
edokitty
Icyss
ahh ok so then that was the one i made, and then sold i think. haha took me forever to make it.
yea i dont ever get giftboxes from daily chance, usually just trash, sometiems i get 10k though

those took a long time to make 3nodding

oh trust me i know. Ren actually helped me with some of the items i needed. haha

Devout Worshipper

I got 10k from one of the DC's yesterday on one of my mules.

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
yea its usually a mule of mine that gets the money, although once i get 10k on them, i send everything to my main.. lol

Devout Worshipper

I sell the items back to the shops that I don't want, and then send the gold and all of the trash to this account. I play booty grab with them as well.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Hiya Candii!

Hey Shan!

Lol late response.

sweatdrop

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yea, i do the same, sell all the items i dont want, and then send it all over to the main. i dont play any games on them just sign in do the daily chance and thats about it. unless there is an event going on haha

Perfect Businessman

Mother of god, is that a fighting game with Gaia avatars? I have an entire folder dedicated to fighting moves from various street figher / mortal kombat games redone with base gaia avatars.

Or I did, the only thing I can find is a file named gaiafighter and it's just two blank avatars with no warps or anything, the hell...

Perfect Businessman

Nice thread shanra, hope you guys do well.

3nodding

Devout Worshipper

-Candii_Sweet-
Hey Shan!

Lol late response.

sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's okay! I'm always guilty of that. LOL

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renais
Mother of god, is that a fighting game with Gaia avatars? I have an entire folder dedicated to fighting moves from various street figher / mortal kombat games redone with base gaia avatars.

Or I did, the only thing I can find is a file named gaiafighter and it's just two blank avatars with no warps or anything, the hell...

It's my lovely on-going project.

I hope to be as skilled as Killit is when it comes to editing Gaia Sprites.

But since I'm still a newbie at Photoshop it still looks ish.

sweatdrop

Perfect Businessman

I'd love to help animate when I get some free time but it seems like more of your project. Sprite editing isn't too terribly difficult, just tedious I guess.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renais
I'd love to help animate when I get some free time but it seems like more of your project. Sprite editing isn't too terribly difficult, just tedious I guess.

Oh it's more like community thing since I ask my regulars if they get accepted to make their own moveset and if they are skilled than I am at editing to go ahead and edit it themselves.

Otherwise, I edit the sprites myself.

Killit, the creator of Gaia Adventures has his own character that he edited himself in the game too.

heart

Perfect Businessman

Oh ok, I just noticed your sig and skimmed the first post is all, I have no idea who Killit is or what Gaia Adventure is. I posted very sporadically between '06 and '11, so I've probably missed a lot...

sweatdrop

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renais
Oh ok, I just noticed your sig and skimmed the first post is all, I have no idea who Killit is or what Gaia Adventure is. I posted very sporadically between '06 and '11, so I've probably missed a lot...

sweatdrop

It's an Action flash series made entirely out of gaia sprites.

It started in 2003 but sadly ended around 2010.

Linky. <3

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas