Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Renais

Sakura Nekomimi
I'm alright, sitting here browsing the web while I get sleepier by the minute.

emotion_zzz

haha don't fall asleep!!! xD thanks for the tip by the way! <3
*plays music* there. now. dont. sleep. xDD

Perfect Businessman

Sakura Nekomimi
haha don't fall asleep!!! xD thanks for the tip by the way! <3
*plays music* there. now. dont. sleep. xDD
Haha, I'm listening to music anyway. Pandora seems quite intent to play me the entire soundtrack from The Dark Knight, and I'm unsure why.

confused

Snarky Ladykiller

It's so amusing to watch the avatar animations loop xDDD *stares at gwee flying about*

Snarky Ladykiller

Renais
Haha, I'm listening to music anyway. Pandora seems quite intent to play me the entire soundtrack from The Dark Knight, and I'm unsure why.

confused

Pandora?? xD and i heard that the Dark Knight is pretty good (never watched it yet... too busy doodling xDDDD) my sis is playing songs in japanese right now xDDD hard to fall asleep to that xD

Perfect Businessman

Sakura Nekomimi
It's so amusing to watch the avatar animations loop xDDD *stares at gwee flying about*
Glad you like them. I made that Gwee animation when the item first came out. Most of those animations are recent, but some of them are old relics.

3nodding

Perfect Businessman

Sakura Nekomimi
Pandora?? xD and i heard that the Dark Knight is pretty good (never watched it yet... too busy doodling xDDDD) my sis is playing songs in japanese right now xDDD hard to fall asleep to that xD
Pandora is Internet radio. I have a "chill out" station I listen to, but it seems to want to play me epic movie music right now instead of -Stuff like this-

Snarky Ladykiller

Renais
Sakura Nekomimi
Glad you like them. I made that Gwee animation when the item first came out. Most of those animations are recent, but some of them are old relics.

3nodding

which do you prefer, gwee or mwee? xD its amazing what one can do with photoshop and computers... i used photoshop twice in my life... both times failed XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click me, to get one of your own.

oops. forgot the url at the end.
Crap! forgot the bracket too!

Perfect Businessman

Sakura Nekomimi
which do you prefer, gwee or mwee? xD its amazing what one can do with photoshop and computers... i used photoshop twice in my life... both times failed XD
Probably Gwee because I saw him first, haha.

xp

I know right? I don't even think I'm that good at using Photoshop, but people like Icyss and Shanra will tell you otherwise...

sweatdrop

YES! YES we will! And so will anyone else who has benefited from one of your animations young man! LOL

This is Shanra the Dragon Bard on a mule. I was hacked. If you were one of my friends, please friend me on this account.

Perfect Businessman

Haha, see? What'd I tell ya?

rofl

Snarky Ladykiller

Renais
Pandora is Internet radio. I have a "chill out" station I listen to, but it seems to want to play me epic movie music right now instead of -Stuff like this-

Renais
Probably Gwee because I saw him first, haha.

xp

I know right? I don't even think I'm that good at using Photoshop, but people like Icyss and Shanra will tell you otherwise...

sweatdrop

haha everyone has a different view xD plus, since your the artist, u tend to be a bit more harsh on yourself xD <-- you should see me in art class xD i can find so many mistakes in my own xDDDD and the first few beats caught me <3 the sounds are so cool... kinda like how you feel in a cave... the water drips make such pretty sounds... blaugh

Perfect Businessman

I'm sure people who order animations from me get their money back... 25 gold tips at a time.

xd

Perfect Businessman

Sakura Nekomimi
haha everyone has a different view xD plus, since your the artist, u tend to be a bit more harsh on yourself xD <-- you should see me in art class xD i can find so many mistakes in my own xDDDD and the first few beats caught me <3 the sounds are so cool... kinda like how you feel in a cave... the water drips make such pretty sounds... blaugh
Yea, it's true, I'm a huge perfectionist. I'm not satisfied until I can't find anything wrong with my work. And since there's always room for improvement, I always hate on my own work.

It's a nice song to browse to, I like it. With Pandora you could put that song in the search box and it would generate an entire radio station based around that kind of music.

The website I linked you to, Grooveshark, is great once you find an artist you like. Just search their name and bam, all/most of their music that you can stream for free!

Perfect Businessman

I tend to animate while listening to stuff -like- -this- since it reminds me of old video games that I used to play as a kid. Totally gets me in the mood to push pixels around.

I'm a dork, I know.

xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas